Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

Busquets never mentions Manchester United, typical click bait.
Yeah but then it's widely reported we're the only ones interested since Mourinho denied interest in Pedro. So they've put 1 and 1 together kind of thing. Actually yeah, click bait but seems Pedro really wants out due to lack of playing time.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Yeah but then it's widely reported we're the only ones interested since Mourinho denied interest in Pedro. So they've put 1 and 1 together kind of thing. Actually yeah, click bait but seems Pedro really wants out due to lack of playing time.
Yeah, seems like it's only a matter of time.

shivab

He was supposed to be a guaranteed starter. Unfortunately, he didn't acclimatise fast enough. I do agree we should give him another season. One doesn't sell a Di Maria after 1 year but as I said, the club won't fight to keep him if he wants to go especially as we seem to be buying pedro who is a typical van Gaal player.
why shouldnt the club fight to keep a world class player? One year isnt long enough as you said yourself. Pedro plays a different position to di maria and we can keep di maria and still buy Pedro. Fellaini isn't a typical van gaal player but he did well in his system. The whole point is giving di maria a chance to adapt to the system one year isn't long enough for this. imo Under no circumstances should we be selling our record singing for the reasons you are stating above.

shivab

He was supposed to be a guaranteed starter. Unfortunately, he didn't acclimatise fast enough. I do agree we should give him another season. One doesn't sell a Di Maria after 1 year but as I said, the club won't fight to keep him if he wants to go especially as we seem to be buying pedro who is a typical van Gaal player.
One year isnt long enough as you said yourself. Pedro plays a different position to di maria and we can keep di maria and still buy Pedro. Moreover there's no guarantee that Pedro will be good for us just as there was none w. Fellaini isn't a typical van gaal player but he did well in his system. The whole point is giving di maria a chance to adapt to the system one year isn't long enough for this. Under no circumstances should we be selling our record singing for the reasons you are stating above.
Unlike De Gea, who has shown time and again he's one of the top two or three players in the world in his position, Di Maria has only shown flashes of brilliance for United and was shit more of the season than he was impressive. De Gea may not want to be here either, but his performances don't reflect that. Di Maria hasn't given a shit for ages now.
ages? its been a year since hes been here. de gea was very iffy in the beginning of his time at united. we gave him time to improve didnt we? we arent placing any trust in di marias abilities if we are selling him which is sad to see after just one year and 60m pounds

shivab

we dont need
Because you don't keep a player who doesn't want to be here, that's very simple.
we dont know that he doesnt want to be here. all we know is what van gaal has said. and from van gaals words it seems like we are ok with letting him leave. i dont see how thats a good stratergy. we can buy and loan world class players and realize they dont fit and then get rid of them the next year. but that would just be wasting money. we have to give them time.

032Devil

People go on about pulling back what we paid for Di Maria.
The Euro is awful compared to last year, so that, + a bad season, and 1 year older is going to take some effect
Its well known that PSG want him. That raises the price regardless of other factors.

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Without trying to derail those thread with further ADM shite, im pretty certain the amount we 'paid' for ADM included a number of add ons. I'm pretty certain none of which have been met.

So we don't actually know how much we paid for him

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
we dont need

we dont know that he doesnt want to be here. all we know is what van gaal has said. and from van gaals words it seems like we are ok with letting him leave. i dont see how thats a good stratergy. we can buy and loan world class players and realize they dont fit and then get rid of them the next year. but that would just be wasting money. we have to give them time.
and we don't know if he wants to be here. Van gaal hinted that he wanted him to stay, so saying that it's Van gaal's decision is an assumption.

shivab

and we don't know if he wants to be here. Van gaal hinted that he wanted him to stay, so saying that it's Van gaal's decision is an assumption.
when van gaal was questioned abt di marias fututre at the club there was no unequivocal denial that di maria is being sold. nor was there any statement that hes not for sale. the hardline stance we have seen for de gea is no way comparable to the stance i have seen for di maria. on the other hand di maria has been clear about his intention to stay at least to the media. we can only go by what we hear and read. so the assumptions im making are not baseless.

JPRouve

Scout
when van gaal was questioned abt di marias fututre at the club there was no unequivocal denial that di maria is being sold. nor was there any statement that hes not for sale. the hardline stance we have seen for de gea is no way comparable to the stance i have seen for di maria. on the other hand di maria has been clear about his intention to stay at least to the media. we can only go by what we hear and read. so the assumptions im making are not baseless.
Our stance regarding De Gea has nothing to do with Di Maria both cases are very different. In the case of De Gea, we want something from Real Madrid and we don't have much to lose. In the case of Di Maria, there isn't the beginning of a chance that you ear him say that he isn't motivated or wants out, that's a basic in public relations.
As for your last sentence, I can agree with that, but in that case there is only one conclusion and it's that we know nothing.

shivab

Our stance regarding De Gea has nothing to do with Di Maria both cases are very different. In the case of De Gea, we want something from Real Madrid and we don't have much to lose. In the case of Di Maria, there isn't the beginning of a chance that you ear him say that he isn't motivated or wants out, that's a basic in public relations.
As for your last sentence, I can agree with that, but in that case there is only one conclusion and it's that we know nothing.
i dont think de geas case from di maria are different because both are being coveted by clubs and both would happily play there instead of at Manchester. its up to us to keep them. we should be saying the same thing Real are saying for Ramos no? hes not for sale and hes staying 100%. instead we are giving iffy answers which leave room for other clubs and the media to think that the player is for sale. thats what im arguing about..why is the player for sale?? we just bought him. and if hes not then why arent we saying so unequivocally. if he wants to go why arent we saying no just as we have done in the past with other world class players?

whatever the reasons might be one thing is obvious that united are ok with selling di maria otherwise there would be no negotiations. that in itself is ridiculous.

prath92

i dont think de geas case from di maria are different because both are being coveted by clubs and both would happily play there instead of at Manchester. its up to us to keep them. we should be saying the same thing Real are saying for Ramos no? hes not for sale and hes staying 100%. instead we are giving iffy answers which leave room for other clubs and the media to think that the player is for sale. thats what im arguing about..why is the player for sale?? we just bought him. and if hes not then why arent we saying so unequivocally. if he wants to go why arent we saying no just as we have done in the past with other world class players?

whatever the reasons might be one thing is obvious that united are ok with selling di maria otherwise there would be no negotiations. that in itself is ridiculous.
The same reports that say that we are looking to sell him (from l'equipe and parisien)say that he is unhappy and that personal terms have been agreed. So if you believe the reports he is going to be sold, then how can you believe it's we who want him sold? Isn't that kind of contradictory ?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The same reports that say that we are looking to sell him (from l'equipe and parisien)say that he is unhappy and that personal terms have been agreed. So if you believe the reports he is going to be sold, then how can you believe it's we who want him sold? Isn't that kind of contradictory ?
Doublethink?

JPRouve

Scout
That's not ridiculous, if he wants out our will to sell him for the right price is understandable.
You see the problem with you and others is that for no good reasons, you are ignoring an answer that gives sense to everything and that answer is that Di Maria probably wants out and the club don't want to force an unhappy and underachieving player to stay in the team.

Mali_Zeus

That's not ridiculous, if he wants out our will to sell him for the right price is understandable.
You see the problem with you and others is that for no good reasons, you are ignoring an answer that gives sense to everything and that answer is that Di Maria probably wants out and the club don't want to force an unhappy and underachieving player to stay in the team.
I'd leave it if I were you. You're going in circles and he's repeating the same stuff..

shivab

i dont think the answer makes sense because a tag of underachieving after one year doesnt make sense. ofcourse he might be unhappy about not being in the starting 11 that doesnt mean u sell the player. like the Zeus guy rightly said we are going in circles. what an intelligent man

Dreaded

You have no idea what is happening behind the scenes.

We probably don't want Di Maria to leave but maybe he really wants to go and will force the issue if we don't come to an agreement with PSG.

De Gea may want to play for RM but he may not be willing to force the issue therefore we are doing all we can to keep him.

Dreaded

i dont think the answer makes sense because a tag of underachieving after one year doesnt make sense. ofcourse he might be unhappy about not being in the starting 11 that doesnt mean u sell the player. like the Zeus guy rightly said we are going in circles. what an intelligent man
Or he may just be unhappy in Manchester and being in the first XI won't change that. As I said above you have no idea what is actually happening behind the scene.

shivab

no its not. we dont have to sell anyone if we dont want to (especially if its a player we bought barely 11 months ago).

Mali_Zeus

Thank you. Finally some sense in your posts.

shivab

You have no idea what is happening behind the scenes.

We probably don't want Di Maria to leave but maybe he really wants to go and will force the issue if we don't come to an agreement with PSG.

De Gea may want to play for RM but he may not be willing to force the issue therefore we are doing all we can to keep him.
de gea hasnt signed a contract. he has forced the issue. di maria would have put in a transfer request if he wanted to leave so bad and we didnt want to sell him. yes i like you have n idea whats going on behind the scenes im just putting two and two together.

shivab

Just as you keep trying aka repeating the same nonsense from post to post?
yeah to different people who are asking the same question. maybe thats too complex a thing for you to understand. like i said..keep trying

Mali_Zeus

yeah to different people who are asking the same question. maybe thats too complex a thing for you to understand. like i said..keep trying
Everybody is trying to explain to you that maybe he isnt happy at United but you bang about LVG is forcing him out which isnt true nor that can be read from his statements. he just said sthing along the lines that we'll se what will happen and he's joining the squad in 2 days.

Then you say he's maybe unhappy cause he isnt in the 1st 11. But maybe there are more reasons than that for his unhapinness, and most probably there are more reasons. His preferred destination was PSG anyway and despite the fact he said he wants to stay he maybe changed his opinion. Footballers do that all the time. Then you say why would we sell him even if he's unhappy. Whats the point of keeping a player who's unhappy and doesnt want to play for United?

Few posters tried to explain that and that you nor anyone know what's happening but you're apparently 'putting 2 and 2 together'. And thats really complex, science fiction I guess.

Keep up with the personal insults, it just shows you dont know what to say.

littlepeasoup

Or you can just ignore it. 99% of what you hear/read with regards to football transfers is absolute nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.