Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc

fecking nonsense.

Bayern signed Alonso and Thiago.

United signed Schweinsteiger and Di Maria

Barca signed Pique.

Real signed Kroos and tried to sign De Gea.

The top clubs always buy and sell from each other.

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
Let's for a second here just imagine if Bale wanted to join us, Real were willing to sell and gave us a price and we left it to the last second messing up the paper work. We can be sure that would be used as an example of our incompetence for the next century, we would be mocked for it for years. It would be called easily the worst conduct of transfer dealings by any club. Let's see how will it be told now that it's Real Madrid.
the difference is that the Spanish press aren't all out against real like the British press. they know the hatred from opposing fans to United so they just play to that.

Triple.Threat

i love it because it's plainly bollocks (well aside from the fact DDG is actually a United player and POTY).
it points out the fact that €40m is no big deal to United and we would happily keep him and we weren't after them to buying him as their statement tried to painted out.

SATA

I hope Dave reads that and gets into his thick skull and realises the club he wanted to move to so much didn't want him that badly at all

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Im disappointed and embarrassed with that response.

I wanted us to publicly state that we sent the corrupted documents late, in order to sabotage De Geas move to Madrid.

Question234

Did anyone clock the part of the statement where it says

At 22:40 BST, minutes before the deadline, major changes to the documentation came through to Manchester United which immediately put the deals at risk. • Only at 2255 BST were the documents that are needed to cancel David’s contract received by Manchester United from Real Madrid.
Christ they're scumbags, i bet you they tried to lower the price on the sly and thought we would budge because it's deadline day.

Theonas

Scout
the difference is that the Spanish press aren't all out against real like the British press. they know the hatred from opposing fans to United so they just play to that.
Exactly! I am honestly never bothered about the press. They have got an editor breathing down their neck for headlines that sell. What bemuses me is our own fans jumping at any excuse to paint us as potential relegation contenders with clowns running the club whereas at the same type telling us how we should be more like Real fukcing Madrid.

Riz

Fecking delighted with that response. That last sentence is brilliant. Well done Woody and Co, genuinely proud of that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fecking delighted with that response. That last sentence is brilliant. Well done Woody and Co, genuinely proud of that.
thought exactly that regarding the last line

I've written many an email like that in my work as a pricing analyst. where someone is trying to pass the blame on something, yet I'm in control of all the timings and system details. is very satisfying!

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
it points out the fact that €40m is no big deal to United and we would happily keep him and we weren't after them to buying him as their statement tried to painted out.
Everyone and their mum will disagree with it though.

United transfers and efficiency don't mix and we're clearly not happy with DDG either.

He'll never play for us again and he'll feck off on a free next season.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That was one i wished we signed too.

Looks quite a talent And we are his dream club. Strange that after the reported offer it went quiet.

Hope we agree a future deal.
A norwegian poster here had some great things to say about him so I was hoping it would happen. Oh well.

Robbie Boy

Decent signing. He's a good player on his day and he's still only 28! Feels like he's been around forever. If he can find his old form, he will be a good investment.

I think Everton have generally had a good window. They tied Mirallas and McCarthy down to new deals and managed to keep hold of Coleman and Stones. Lennon, Deulofeu and Cleverley are all solid squad additions and keeping their star players was obviously a priority. They have also signed Mori and Leandro Rodriguez but I know nothing about either. I think their fans can be happy enough with that window.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I've been at work til 7 but just tuned in to SSN, and I hate Gary Cotterill. He's so desperate and really weird.

Will Absolute

Good response on United's part.

Two opposing versions of events. Real imply that United made contact with them to initiate negotiations, whereas United say explicitly that Real got in touch with them first.

I'm more convinced by United's story, but maybe that's because I'm not reading a garbled translation.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Manchester United notes Real Madrid’s statement on the attempt to sign David De Gea and sell Navas to Manchester United. The club feels compelled to provide some clarification with the following fachts.

Status
Not open for further replies.