Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

AndyJ1985

Agreed. However if he does have another blinder then that £48m will be the starting price in a bidding war no doubt. I think if we want him that badly then we need to take that risk now.
How can there be a bidding war when there's a release clause.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Agreed. However if he does have another blinder then that £48m will be the starting price in a bidding war no doubt. I think if we want him that badly then we need to take that risk now.
If it's a proper release clause then it will be less a bidding war but more a contract war.

NoMidfielders

I refuse to believe Kaveh Solhekol watched Bakayoko play last season outside of the champions league where he was distinctly average

1974_Fergie_Time

It better be a good one and not another legend wanting one last payday.

I'll take a stab at this

If we get Perisic then :

Dave asks to leave we get Morata and Kroos in a swap

Then if possible a marquee signing for number 10 Dele Alli

fits Jose profile 6ft tall hard worker good in air scores goals and has a killer pass that Lukaku needs

Obvious a few would have to leave to play for this big signing

That's what i think could happen no sources or anything like the rest wild guesses

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I'll take a stab at this

If we get Perisic then :

fits Jose profile 6ft tall hard worker good in air scores goals and has a killer pass that Lukaku needs

That's what i think could happen no sources or anything like the rest wild guesses
Yep. I would be happy with that.:lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Incredible? Bloody hell. Exaggerate much? He's nothing special
I had heard such good things about him, he looked good when I watched them in the league games, but thought he was average in the CL games. At least it appears we were not seriously in for him, if at all.

Dazzmondo

I had heard such good things about him, he looked good when I watched them in the league games, but thought he was average in the CL games. At least it appears we were not seriously in for him, if at all.
I saw him about 15 times last season I'd say. In CL he was really poor and consistently was one of Monaco's worst players imo. Frankly even his performances in Ligue 1 didn't impress me very much. Despite being different types of players I think they'd be losing a better player by getting rid of Matic tbh.

AshRK

Watched Monaco/city and Monaco/juve and honestly was nothing great. One thing I will give him is , he is built like tank. But his skills are not that great. I am not too sure how he and kante will compliment each other. Is he a huge improvement to matic, considering matic was an integral part in chelsea winning 2 league titles in past 3 years.

manunited1919

loan fee from Fulham pays his new wage rise he gets and Chelsea get a profit

with the way players fees are going up by time they sell him will make about £10m proft no doubt

they dont have the same stadium income of Arsenal and Man Utd this is their new way to earn extra cash and try and keep up with us been happening for a few years hence why they have 38 players on loan by time summer window ends

Abramovich said they must be self-sufficient now
Are there big risks in this strategy? For example, what would happen if they get a transfer ban? Would they still be able to send all those players out on loan or would they be stuck paying their salaries?

manunited1919

I'll take a stab at this

If we get Perisic then :

You mustn't have seen yesterday's Mourinho press conference.

Pscholes18

Can you imagine the mass suicide at Rawk if we came in and stole Keita with a 75m bid? The meltdown would be of epic proportions.

el3mel

This guy and Matt Law should just apply to work for Chelsea already. They've lost all credibility over this transfer window.
I don't think Kaveh has his own sources tbh. My thoughts of him is he's just copying what other sources are reporting.

el3mel

Not referring to any "sources", just the bias in their reporting.
Matt Law has always been the Chelsea boy in the media and I can somewhat understand his bias. He's saying what Chelsea is telling him to say. Kaveh seems to be copying exactly what's said by other journalists even with their biased opinion.