Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

fallengt

Agreement between #PSG and #Alexis. The club will make first offer of £45M or 50M €.
feck sake. If Arsenal accept that , I'll say we give them 60m and 5m for PSG to back off.

RedNed77

Not if they got Mbappe as well, and I suspect they may also still harbour hopes of getting Verratti. If you were offered Verratti, Coutinho and Mbappe in exchange for Neymar would you take it?
I'd take Mbappe and Veratti. You can keep your Coutinho though. Wouldn't want him touching my stuff with his dirty Scouse fingers.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why would he bother? It's not his job to get tangled up in every piece of media click-bait nonsense that swirls around. He's currently in the USA with the rest of our squad preparing for our pre-season games, so he's got better things to do.
The only think he is doing in the USA at this moment is firing up FM and adding himself into United.

Fergies Formula

I have got a feeling that Ed is working quietly on a monster signing to bring the attention back to us and make another statemen. He won't like that he has been targeted by mourinho and the press, I'm sure his final stance will be a victorious one. Who that signing is I don't know!

MadMike

I have got a feeling that Ed is working quietly on a monster signing to bring the attention back to us and make another statement. He won't like that he has been targeted by mourinho and the press, I'm sure his final stance will be a victorious one. Who that signing is I don't know!
We'll sign Messi for £300m and play him at left-back. Just to show the world we can.

cyberman

Mbappe would be well over 100m before Monaco realised Barca received all that money or PSG raising the bar for top players.
For 200m Barca could take a risk on a young superstar plus a lower calibre player but they can't buy two top players with that alone.
PSG has fecked the market for us all. How much would Hazard cost now? Or Griezmann without his releases clause?
Plus they need a catchy letter to replace the N in MSN

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Mbappe would be well over 100m before Monaco realised Barca received all that money or PSG raising the bar for top players.
For 200m Barca could take a risk on a young superstar plus a lower calibre player but they can't buy two top players with that alone.
PSG has fecked the market for us all. How much would Hazard cost now? Or Griezmann without his releases clause?
Plus they need a catchy letter to replace the N in MSN
PSG didn't feck anything, top players are in their own market and it was already well over 100m since someone like Lukaku is already close to it.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Why would he bother? It's not his job to get tangled up in every piece of media click-bait nonsense that swirls around. He's currently in the USA with the rest of our squad preparing for our pre-season games, so he's got better things to do.

If United want a DM then they should have gone for Wanyama when they had the chance last summer. Too late now.
Because saying nothing at all would suggest to most sane fans, given the circumstances I described in my previous post, that there is more than an element of truth to the rumours.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The only think he is doing in the USA at this moment is firing up FM and adding himself into United.
Well, that's the only way you'll see him play for you .... so enjoy!

Traub

100m for Coutinho? OK, it's late night but that gave me a major LOL!
On average across the three they'll each cost roughly 100m. Mbappe 130m + veratti 100m + 70m coutinho = 300m.

Thinking about it tho, Liverpool probably wouldn't let him go for under 100m anyway.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
PSG could make a move: Neymar himself would pay his release clause. Thus, the French club is free of possible penalties from FFP.

cyberman

@JPRouve
Of course they have. The same way all of a sudden 89m became the benchmark for transfers and we get quoted 50/60m for every other player.
Every time the record goes the median rises with it. Lukaku wouldn't have went for 75m if the record was still 80 imo
Pogbas fee was ridiculed yet people still said give it time and it'll be a bargain. That wasn't even 12 months ago and now Morata is moving for 80m and Beletti is being quoted that price.
Clubs know Barca have all this money and will fleece them for their replacement, then the clubs know that club has...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@JPRouve
Of course they have. The same way all of a sudden 89m became the benchmark for transfers and we get quoted 50/60m for every other player.
Every time the record goes the median rises with it. Lukaku wouldn't have went for 75m if the record was still 80 imo
Pogbas fee was ridiculed yet people still said give it time and it'll be a bargain. That wasn't even 12 months ago and now Morata is moving for 80m and Beletti is being quoted that price.
Clubs know Barca have all this money and will fleece them for their replacement, then the clubs know that club has...
I see it differently, the increase in commercial deals diminished the need for money which increased the price of average players. Top players are in their own market due to rarity.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Where is Neymar expected to get the €220m from? Down the back of his sofa?
Think PSG will give it him to pay, we had to do something like that with Herrera if I'm remembering rightly.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Because saying nothing at all would suggest to most sane fans, given the circumstances I described in my previous post, that there is more than an element of truth to the rumours.
I'm sure a transfer request, followed by going on strike and catching the next plane back to the UK is right around the corner. But I wouldn't recommend holding your breath on this ....

cyberman

UEFA won't take too kindly to PSG if they try and feck over ffp like that.
Thats too brazen
Edit wouldn't that make a mess of Neymars tax issue? Is it not money laundering?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Where is Neymar expected to get the €220m from? Down the back of his sofa?
Probably via a company of his managing his image rights, the money itself coming from from a contract related to him signing for PSG.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Bring him here. Great talent, and we don't really have any great wingers coming through (I wasn't really sold on Chong even before the injury). Added to the fact that we don't have any great wingers in the first team either, he would definitely have better prospects here!

Infra-red

Probably via a company of his managing his image rights, the money itself coming from from a contract related to him signing for PSG.
So PSG would effectively give him the money via some spurious sponsorship deal from a Qatar-based company? Would be the same financial doping the club is already involved in I suppose, just on a smaller scale.

Miscemayl

So PSG would effectively give him the money via some spurious sponsorship deal from a Qatar-based company? Would be the same financial doping the club is already involved in I suppose, just on a smaller scale.
Surely that can't work otherwise all the oil rich clubs can effectively ignore FFP when buying players for release clauses?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I guess it's not surprising that the abitrary FFP rules should be easy to work around with the backing of a whole state.