Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

EyeInTheSky

Mbappé moved to the Madrid only sign if they clear the land selling 1 member of the BBC. Florentino doubt: Bale or Christian?

Diego Torres is very very reliable.
Please let it be Ronnie... either case its a win win for "whoever" would sign them :devil:

joking aside I can't see either of Ronaldo or Bale wanting to move to Monaco to grease the deal.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Please let it be Ronnie... either case its a win win for "whoever" would sign them :devil:

joking aside I can't see either of Ronaldo or Bale wanting to move to Monaco to grease the deal.

No can't see those two but can see Benzema going there. Or maybe back to Lyon now that they've sold Lac to Arsenal. Or maybe Milan who are still looking a striker.

Benzema will find a lot of clubs. However, he won't command a huge fee.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Not so sure why one of BBC has to go considering Zidane seems to love Isco and would most likely play him over Bale anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Benzema will find a lot of clubs.
Such as? Every club who were in the market for a striker seem to have signed one. I doubt he'll want to go somewhere like Milan or China.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not so sure why one of BBC has to go considering Zidane seems to love Isco and would most likely play him over Bale anyway.
Mbappe has to start? So if Isco is starting too then Bale probably in trouble if Benzema is happy being backup

prtk0811

We Should shut our doors on bale. The way european big teams are playing we need a player who can hold the ball and create after seeing us in madrid friendly.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Mbappe has to start? So if Isco is starting too then Bale probably in trouble if Benzema is happy being backup
You are missing my point. The rumours are Mbappe won't sign unless one of BBC is sold. Considering Isco's emergence last season I don't get it?

wesser99

You wanna bet, I worked for Sky as a regional sales manager for 2 years the amount of people that have sky that are on jobseekers is unreal they would rather go without food then lose there tv might sound very harsh and rude but its the truth

That would be an important point if it were not for the fact that the vast majority of Sky customers are not on Jobseekers allowance. People who are employed will make that decision since they are used to managing their money.[/QUOTE]

Oh i get that people that are good at managing there money will cancel sky ety but i think history proves that sadly there are still plenty of people that don´t. I´ve seen it first hand and i was shocked at the amount of people that put there tv infront of very important things. I suppose to many its there release from there work etc

FromTheBench

Such as? Every club who were in the market for a striker seem to have signed one. I doubt he'll want to go somewhere like Milan or China.
Ac are building pretty good team. Why won't he go there?

City may want another striker too considering Aguero isn't liked by Pep and seems a doubt form wise as well.

Paxi

Milan are looking another striker as they are still in for Auba or Belotti. Maybe Napoli as well? Just guessing though.

The reason why I say that he will find a club no problem is because can't see him going for more than for 40 million euros, which is not much in the current climate.

prtk0811

They want to sell big to buy big. This is the new madrid buisness strategy following the buying power of epl and oil clubs. Forget isco, Asensio will replace bale.

izec

The weakest are Bale and Benzema, one of them is dead cert to go. Think they can get better offers for Bale

Varun

Staff
You are missing my point. The rumours are Mbappe won't sign unless one of BBC is sold. Considering Isco's emergence last season I don't get it?
Bale is Perez's pet. If fit, he's almost sure to start. I don't think Mbappe sees anyone else in the squad as a sure starter other than BBC so backs himself to start if one of them is off.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Inter getting twitchy..... either lower the fee, or get fecked. Hope United are giving them the 'silent treatment'. Let them bloody sweat.

EyeInTheSky

Nah. Benzema will be the back up striker.
Would not make a difference. Let's say you are right Assuming Mbappe becomes main striker here are some of the possible scenarios:

Scenario 1:

Striker: Mbappe
Left wing: Ronaldo
Bench: Bale
Bench: Benzema

Scenario 2:

Striker: Mbappe
Left wing: Bale
Bench: Ronaldo

Scenario 3: (least likely because Mbappe being a striker):

Striker: Ronaldo
Left wing: Mbappe

Scenario 4:

Striker: Benzema
Left wing: Bale
Bench: Ronaldo
Bench: Mbappe

Scneario 5:

Striker: Benzema
Left wing: Ronaldo

Each one less likely than the next and becomes the round pegs square holes situation. There is no chance they will buy Mbappe and bench him for that kind of money and Ronaldo won't be benched. Only Bale and Benzema may be less likely to throw toys out of the pram. The other issue is even if Benzema leaves you still have to bench either Ronaldo or Bale to Fit Mbappe in. One other possibility would be to adapt Mbappe to be an LWF or just LW but then you would still relegate Bale to the Bench.

Big players on Massive wages warming the bench is not feasible for even Real Madrid or United (unless your name is Rooney). Each way you slice it is a problem.

EyeInTheSky

No can't see those two but can see Benzema going there. Or maybe back to Lyon now that they've sold Lac to Arsenal. Or maybe Milan who are still looking a striker.

Benzema will find a lot of clubs. However, he won't command a huge fee.
yep I agree. The point is though we are talking about the shuffling of the deck as even if Benzema leaves they still have to bench either Ronaldo or Bale. Can't see that happening or being accepted by either player. Ronaldo will get his way and bale would likely move.

Paxi

yep I agree. The point is though we are talking about the shuffling of the deck as even if Benzema leaves they still have to bench either Ronaldo or Bale. Can't see that happening or being accepted by either player. Ronaldo will get his way and bale would likely move.
Yeah I agree with that. I was just hypothesising about Benz. Don't think he'll get the chop it'll be Bale, especially with Isco showing Zidane just how good he was last season.