Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Depends how competitive Atletico are. French/German/Spanish clubs in the recent past have displayed great patriotism in favouring selling their best players domestically rather than abroad for the overall good of their league, if Atletico follow this European trend then he'll go to Barcelona, though you get the impression if Atletico tell him they'd rather he went abroad, then he will go abroad (to us).

Wessex Saint

Supports
Southampton
I actually feel a wee bit sorry for the Hammers. I was on KUMB the other day and read the saddest thread. It was about a Hammer who didn't feel like a Hammer any more after the the dildo brothers had sold their ground and moved to a soulless rented stadium. So after hearing this utter nonsense by Jr Dildo, I popped over and the old Hammers seem deeply embarrassed by this and their chairmen.

(But then I remember it is the Hammers, and any feelings of empathy seem to evaporate :))

And why do you want to take such a short term view on things? Sporting is quite a good supplier of players, or potentially so. Guess WHU won't be doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

automaticflare

Owners have sold their club down the river. The stadium is a joke. No one has any fear going there. Moving out of the old ground is going to be the ruining of them. It was such a hard place to go to get a result.
fecking scumbag owners. Their fans are scum aswell but they have been sold out here. Club is going to die a slow death over next couple of years.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
If we don't end up with Griezmann next summer it'll be the biggest disappointment ever. That transfer seemed inevitable!

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
What really fecks me off is that so many players say that the Premier league is the best league in the world and yet they would rather join the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus because they want to win titles. No they don't, what they want is to join a league where there is very little competition for them. They don't want to earn it they just want it. At least if you win the Premier league you would have had to earn it regardless of what team you play for. Surely that would be more satisfying
A mind-opening post.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Can signs a new contract: He's average
Can to leave for free: They can't keep their best players

Excellent logic. Can is above average and suits Liverpool's style but losing him isn't the end of the world, if they can get a decent holding midfielder to play alongside keita and wijnaldum/new signing (lemar?)

If coutinho wasn't kicking up a fuss, Can starts on the bench
I think Can has pushed himself ahead of Wijnaldum at this point. Maybe Henderson too.

Rajma

It won't lead to much but at least they're getting some bad press and that would be putting more pressure on them in the future in getting them to avoid transfers that involve astronomic sums.

Trizy

If city were purely spending what they earn through ticket sales and shirt sales etc, they'd barely be able to afford a KitKat
Exactly. Even if their tiny Shirt sales increased by 300% and their season tickets sales went up uby 20% since 2007 it's all a knock on effect from the success they enjoyed through the state funded crap.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think Can has pushed himself ahead of Wijnaldum at this point. Maybe Henderson too.
Tbh, Henderson is the weakest of the three. The issue is he's also the captain, and probably the last to miss out.

Red Star One

It won't lead to much but at least they're getting some bad press and that would be putting more pressure on them in the future in getting them to avoid transfers that involve astronomic sums.
I'm afraid they won't care about the press and pressure and instead of avoiding spending obscene money on players we can see more deals like Mbappe's loan.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Tbh, Henderson is the weakest of the three. The issue is he's also the captain, and probably the last to miss out.
Not that weak the way he is playing at the moment.

Dong Fangzhuo

La Liga complaining about state-aid is :lol::lol::lol:

Not that I disagree with the notion, but it really should have come from somewhere else.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
:lol: harms football? Says the league that completely neglects at least 17 of it's 20 teams. Real Madrid and Barca have dominated both the league and European football in the past 15 years or so, what the feck are they whinging about and grassing on City for? Have they ever heard of the galacticos?