g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Z_Wolf

I think Ballbag makes sh*t up in order to diss United. I love how according to him United is always a fallback for players.

Last edited:

dichinero

This place has been negative all summer, but now the cafe is moaning about everton targets aswell as our own?
Tbf, we have been linked to some underwhelming, average players imo; Talisca, Perisic, Keane, Gomes et al. I won't blame him is he thought we were also getting linked to Brozovic as well.

goin4glory

Well, he has no other top defensive midfielder in his squad and this season they'll have to play CL so it makes perfect sense to have at least 3 good DM. Bakayoko is just 22? super strong, wins most challenges, and he is decent on the ball while not an amazing technician, lots of potential to develop.
He has Kante who is the best DM in world football. and Matic who is also a superb DM. What are you talking about?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wasn't he just recently married? Perhaps some honeymoon or shit?
Don't know why he needs go be present for us to agree a fee with Real though. Di Marzio said all is agreed on player terms already.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Bonucci is another of our targets, could be Madrid trying to inflate his fee to inflate the Morata fee.
That option sounds too complicated besides his name was in the press before Morata.
Do United need another CB after buying Lindelof?

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That option sounds too complicated besides his name was in the press before Morata.
Besides,Do United need another CB after buying Lindelof?
Ignore me I was having a brain fart, thinking of Belotti.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hoping for a similar success story that Christensen offered? Seems a really weird deal.
I quite like the idea of young English players having some experience abroad, as long as he gets game time could prove to be a good loan.

No Love

His brother, not Martial himself because of the muppets that will read it wrong. :D
There's an interesting one for Martin Tyler et al, in Macheda style.

"Great turn by AnthonyMartialsBrotherrrrrrrrr"

Porco Rosso

They'll get something right eventually.

In all seriousness, I don't see the point in banning the likes of Sky, just take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Di Marzio for me is the only one I actually believe when it comes to transfers.
This is quite right. I don't get the constant references in this thread to banning tweets from certain individuals and organisations when we all know that the vast majority of transfer related tweets are pure fabrication whoever is doing the tweeting.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Arrived at the age of sixteen in Manchester United, with the status of future star, Adnan Januzaj might leave his club and join the Real Sociedad.

Manchester United and the Spanish club have agreed on a transfer fee of 11 million euros, a year from the end of the contract of the attacking midfielder. Real Sociedad still has to find a wage agreement with the Belgian. At the age of 22, the native of Brussels remains linked to the Mancunians, who will have a priority buy-back clause over the next three years. In Spain, he should have the opportunity to play, stabilize and definitely 're-launch' his professional career.