Gardner is on form: 'city count the charity shield as a major trophy' :lol:

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Gardner is on form: 'city count the charity shield as a major trophy' :lol:
"Simon doesn't believe in capital letters obviously"

Gardner has got much better this year.

redevil2

Albert Morgan - legend
Helen: Albert, you've been with united for 20 years, Sir Alex is the only manager you've known. How emotional is it?

Albert: Don't ask me that, don't ask me that...
It's very hard, very hard.... "voice faded"

My throat just has a big lump

hp88

MUTV is still broadcasting, showing a pre recorded interview with Scholes.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Helen: Albert, you've been with united for 20 years, Sir Alex is the only manager you've known. How emotional is it?

Albert: Don't ask me that, don't ask me that...
It's very hard, very hard.... "voice faded"

My throat just has a big lump
Same, and I think I've got something in my eye. Both eyes. Allergies. Must be these allergies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I feel like crying...with pride.

PTME

Reserve Team Player
Make of it what you will but on twitter people are saying that The attendance at tonight parade is thought to be in the region of 670,000 people.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Well that "to be continued" vinyl graphic with Rooney at the centre didn't last very long!!
Well, I guess that and those who wanted a view from the East Stand windows would probably have their view obstructed.

Dante

Average bang
Just got back in. fecking amazing day.

At my end of Albert Square a few thousand people broke down a barrier and squeezed themselves in. I got a bit nervy seeing them all pour in at once, but whatever the official figures are, you can be sure they're an underestimate.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
The people of Manchester must be so pissed off with all those thousands coming in from out of town...

United supporters are so dedicated. Travelling all that way for two days running. Either that or forking out on hotels. Taking the day off work, keeping kids off schools so they can travel up from the south.

Never mind, Manchester. You can have your city back tomorrow when all the OOTs leave it.

Oh, wait...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

That's actually brilliant!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
It's amazing how deluded they are in that Bluemoon thread. They reckon a few thousand turned up, tops - because the Sky camera's didn't zoom out for them to see the full scale of things and because there was enough room for the crowd to walk and 'follow the bus'.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Fergie referring to Liverpool (and in this situation the u21s) as '"that mob across the road". Quality

Skywarden

It's amazing how deluded they are in that Bluemoon thread. They reckon a few thousand turned up, tops - because the Sky camera's didn't zoom out for them to see the full scale of things and because there was enough room for the crowd to walk and 'follow the bus'.
They are in riot mode because of this sentence: "Manchester hasn't witnessed scenes like this in a very long time"

:D

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
Just got back in. fecking amazing day.

At my end of Albert Square a few thousand people broke down a barrier and squeezed themselves in. I got a bit nervy seeing them all pour in at once, but whatever the official figures are, you can be sure they're an underestimate.
Looked like a day to be remembered for a very long time...

SirFergie

I was on Deansgate at the Sawyers Arms and it was absolutely rammed. Couldn't move at all. People were jammed on the scaffolding above and on the office roof opposite! Amazing atmosphere.

That picture sums the two parades up perfect.

Dante

Average bang
I drove past Manchester city centre when City had their parade. It honestly didn't even come close to today - it was a fraction of the size.