Trophy Parade.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

Just Chillin, ya know?

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Just got back, was a cracking night out. Started out on Lloyd Street and managed to get into Albert Square after someone unlocked a gate and we all vaulted a fence by climbing onto a bin.

Funniest bit of the night on the tram home, everyone singing 'naani, you knooow, definitely not ronaldoooo' so some guy after a bit of silence sparks up with 'djemba djemba, you knooow, better believe it's not scholes' followed by a seconds silence before everyone pointed at him and sang back 'whaaat the fuuuck, whatttt the fuuck, whatttt the fecking hell was that?'

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Just got back, was a cracking night out. Started out on Lloyd Street and managed to get into Albert Square after someone unlocked a gate and we all vaulted a fence by climbing onto a bin.

Funniest bit of the night on the tram home, everyone singing 'naani, you knooow, definitely not ronaldoooo' so some guy after a bit of silence sparks up with 'djemba djemba, you knooow, better believe it's not scholes' followed by a seconds silence before everyone pointed at him and sang back 'whaaat the fuuuck, whatttt the fuuck, whatttt the fecking hell was that?'
:lol::lol:

Dante

Average bang

You must have run right past me! That was fecking mental.

Here's where the bloke manages to kick the fence down (bear in mind that the Police had already blocked Albert Sq off because it had reached capacity at this point)

And this is just a few minutes later.

Edit: and there were even more who could get in past the fence, it was that packed.

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
I was stood about 3 rows behind you at the time you took the one of him getting his pants pulled down. Saw it happen, was funny.
Not my pictures pal, couldn't make it, gutted to have missed it as well:(

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
De Gea tweeted: "the city of Manchester is RED" and posted:

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
You must have run right past me! That was fecking mental.

Here's where the bloke manages to kick the fence down (bear in mind that the Police had already blocked Albert Sq off because it had reached capacity at this point)

And this is just a few minutes later.

Edit: and there were even more who could get in past the fence, it was that packed.
Nah we came from a different side, the big screen was right in front of us from the way we came. From Deansgate way.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Class work by all who are posting vids and pics.

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
Great picture with that in in the background:cool:

LR7

Amazing day at OT. I have a few pictures to post later... Or tomorrow. Rio was hilarious.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Honestly, how is there even a debate about which club is bigger in Manchester?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just got home, fecking amazing, got to Albert Sq at around 4 and waited for it to build up and get going, couldn't believe the crowds when we came out of the bar to get ready for the bus arriving, absolutely incredible, so glad to have been there.

Rio leading the crowd in song was hilarious!

LR7

I'm just watching the MUTV footage now. Paddy cracking me up that Wayne can't go anywhere the sun shines because of his skin. Arguing with Lou. fecking hilarious!

Dante

Average bang
Here's the parade bus pulling in.

I even got a wave from Giggsy because I was one of the maniacs who'd managed to climb up and hang off the side of a building.

The youtube video is a lot worse quality than it was on my phone... not sure why that is.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
just watching all those folk on the scaffold has me nervous :eek:

congrats to all on here that made it there. lucky sobs!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Was opposite the "Scaffolding Barmy Army"... was a good evening, absolutely rammed and seemed as though the bus sped past us but good laugh anyway!