Tuchel & Bayern interested in Casemiro

Yagami

Good post resistant
This would be fantastic.

You see how ten Hag wants to play, and how he had Ajax playing, and Casemiro will never be a fit. He needs everyone - even the CBs - to be comfortable under pressure to play out from any situation, and Casemiro is one of our worst players under pressure. He's lightweight, can't shield the ball can't carry it, hoofs it to the opposition, routinely fails short passes. We're never going to be what ten Hag wants with him in the team.

Unfortunately, though, this isn't likely.

This would be fantastic.

You see how ten Hag wants to play, and how he had Ajax playing, and Casemiro will never be a fit. He needs everyone - even the CBs - to be comfortable under pressure to play out from any situation, and Casemiro is one of our worst players under pressure. He's lightweight, can't shield the ball can't carry it, hoofs it to the opposition, routinely fails short passes. We're never going to be what ten Hag wants with him in the team.

The guy has 5 Champions Leagues ffs.

He has off days like every player but he is easily one of our best players. The only concern is he isn't getting any younger, if this was next summer id be tempted. Tuchel will be long gone by then though.

Eriku

His performances suggest no such thing, the whole team has been scraping by not just him.

They are absolutely knackered as we have no depth to step in and cover when injuries/suspensions kick in.
Any time a player past 30 has a bad performance people come rushing out of the woodwork with talks of legs being gone, like clockwork :lol:

El-Manos

Yes, let’s sell our only decent defensive midfielder. Some of ye should be banned for talking rubbish. You’d swear we are stacked with quality midfielders.

Irrational.

I can’t believe some posters are even considering it :lol:

It’s like they deliberately want us to fail. Our only decent midfielders in eons and they wouldn’t mind binning him off after months:wenger:

Stadjer

I mean as a club, we need to reflect what stage of the process we're at.

If we honestly believe we can win the PL or CL next season - keep him. If that isn't on the scope - then I'd be tempted to sell, and maybe look for someone with a longer shelf life.
How are we ever going to get to the stage where winning the league or CL is an option if we sell our best player?

Houdini

Someone similar? I know someone from Scotland and he goes for peanuts. Done dealio?

The Firestarter

This would be fantastic.

Error 404 white text not found

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Have I really come into this thread to find people slating Casemiro? The guys been unbelievable!
Some of you are absolutely shameless

cyberman

Have I really come into this thread to find people slating Casemiro? The guys been unbelievable!
Some of you are absolutely shameless
Happens all the time to be fair. We realise how good these players are when they come in because of what we suffered through before until we take it for granted.
Goes for every fan of every club.

FerociousCorgis

id absolutely let case go. For a minimum of 150 million. They want to wildly overpay pretty much any player is available. Other than that we need to let case get his form back and have a good partner next to him to really let him do his thing next year. Bayern should have plenty of money since they never have to spend much on transfers they want to do something supremely stupid then let them. Over 150 would easily allow us to bring in two top CM options with that money alone.

Abraxas

No.

I don't think some are seeing the woods for the trees. Yes he's aging and his recent form is worrying but if we sell him we suddenly have to find 2-3 top midfielders and you have precisely no idea that they'll all play better than Casemiro has for periods this year. I think we already need 2 mids and may only be able to afford 1, so to sell him would be a ridiculous choice. We need to build on what we have with some younger legs around Eriksen and Casemiro.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
This would be fantastic.

This is as insane as it is wrong

AndySmith1990

I'm sure they aren't the only club interested. No chance we'll sell him this summer though

aeh1991

plays one amazing game -> people: GOAT
plays one mediocre game -> he's too old let's sell him

shabin_d_great

Hopefully his last few performances were due to fatigue and not because his head was turned to Bayern..

Post second red Casa has been poor.

BlahRules

After hearing from the media that Casemiro coming for a big pay cheque it showed this season he isn't here for that but what impressed me is his overall game. Reminds me how Fernandinho even being 34 still dominated the midfield by himself. I can clearly see Casemiro doing the same. We are going to win the league with Casemiro at the core of our midfield.

johnnyteutonic

Unbelievable that people are so willing to let him go after *one season* and a few poor games.
People act like finding a decent replacement for him will be a piece of cake. But ask Real Madrid if it's been easy for them?
Because his replacement, Tchouaméni , is not currently a starter for them and is going through a poor run of form.
I've also heard a few Madrid fans mention that they've been missing Case this season.
People say we can get Caicedo - sure we can. But will he immediately adapt to this team and the pressures of playing for United?

Also, if we sell Case, then suddenly we're going to need *two* DMs as we only have one decent one as it stands.
It seems more pragmatic to me to find someone who can learn off him for a season or two, and that way, it is a lot less risk as that player will have time to adapt to learning the role.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I’d sell personally. Been a good season but would be a shrewd move to move him on providing we can massively invest in the team with new ownership (fingers crossed).

cletus7

After hearing from the media that Casemiro coming for a big pay cheque it showed this season he isn't here for that but what impressed me is his overall game. Reminds me how Fernandinho even being 34 still dominated the midfield by himself. I can clearly see Casemiro doing the same. We are going to win the league with Casemiro at the core of our midfield.
Have you noticed all the unforced errors and sloppy passing? Strikes me as not being in the sort of shape that Fernandinho was. He’s getting too good a press. He needs to be in top 3 on the pitch consistently and cut out the weird errors.

RedDevilRoshi

Silly season already started :D

Next week, it’ll be our turn to be linked with Joshua Kimmich

theatreofdreams777

Bayern don't do that kind of crazy thing. If they are interested, which I doubt, they will make a very low offer.

Selling Casemiro and signing Caicedo paying almost the same would be utopian but ideal.
I don't know what your definition of ideal is but it'd exactly be like selling Ronaldo and replacing him with Valencia.

Spark

What in the feck… sell Casimiro??

Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea :lol:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
If true this could be a blessing in the skies. He looks over the hill