Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila
#MUFC and #Fulham trying to come to a agreement over Mousa Dembele. Talks have taken place in London. Player wants move to Real or MUFC

Is this guy believable?

From a banned transfer forum poster.

Jaz

If Nani leaves on Friday, it means that we we don't have money.

It's utter madness to sell a world class player, and have no replacement. This is the kind of madness that resulted in Liverpools demise.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I could maybe understand selling him if we had some super star in the making in the youth ranks that was going to burst onto the scene this season and make the wide area his own, but we don't!
Ravel :(

Baxter

He tweeted about United bidding for Modric if IIRC. That's the only thing I can remember him saying.

Baxter

Andrew Lindsay BBC ‏@LindsayBBC
@indykaila's report that #mufc are in talks with #ffc over £15m #Dembele signing backed up by two sources here in Manchester.

Is he a Beeb journo?

wr8_utd

:'(
Starting to get excited...

@LindsayBBC @indykaila's report that #mufc in talks with #ffc over £15m #Dembele signing backed up by 2 sources in Manchester.

He's apparently now in Fulham's squad for tonight?

forevrared

Yes he is. This was another tweet by him posted in this thread a few months ago.
I still think we got dicked over twice this summer - Hazard and Moura - both seemingly agreeing terms until teams stepped in with bigger offers. So there's a good chance he was right when he said that, things just changed.

wr8_utd

"I don't think SAF spending is over, Dembele has put in too good a performance the last two weeks. He'll be top of his list" - Ray Wilkins on Sky sometime back.

Baxter

"I don't think SAF spending is over, Dembele has put in too good a performance the last two weeks. He'll be top of his list" - Ray Wilkins on Sky sometime back.
He's acting all ITK on SKY. :lol:

Falcao/Cavani to Chelsea, Isco to Spurs.

forevrared

FreddieBoswell7, who's probably my favorite Twitter ITK-type, says we've accepted 3 bids for Berbatov in the past hour.

Steven Seagull

Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila
#MUFC and #Fulham trying to come to a agreement over Mousa Dembele. Talks have taken place in London. Player wants move to Real or MUFC

Is this guy believable?

From a banned transfer forum poster.
Yesterday this guy also said Rooney had demanded talks with the board and we had made an approach for Arjen Robben.

forevrared

As well, the Times say Theo Walcott has rejected an extension at Arsenal and will leave before the window closes.

wr8_utd

@DuncanCastles
#LFC say they will not pursue any alternative to Nuri Sahin after the midfielder chose to join #AFC on loan

@DuncanCastles
#THFC also been working on deals for Roberto Soldado & Fernando Llorente, though both look too expensive to complete

So yet, not worried.

prateik

As well, the Times say Theo Walcott has rejected an extension at Arsenal and will leave before the window closes.
Times with their own story or rehashing it from another source.

Times are reliable.. weird if Arsenal have to sell him with 3 days left in the transfer window.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Serious questions of our board again if this happens. Although I suspect it won't.
Oh come on, his people have been agitating for a move for ages now. He'd love nothing better than to kick back and earn City money for doing feck all. We can do better.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Twitter. An online resource which facilitates arguments amongst transfer muppets about which snippet of made-up bullshit is the least likely to be true.

Oh and all sorts of soul-destroying drivel from "celebs" and their acolytes.

Someone delete it please. All of it.
Actually getting into it now. It's good points far outway the bad points.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I have been asked to post this:

This @Indykaila guy posted this earlier today and the times are reporting it NOW! So maybe this guy is reliable after all:

I have been told from a reliable source that #Walcott contract talks have come to a halt. Big week for Walcott #LFC #AFC #AC MILAN

Jaz

Duncan Castle on Twitter: Tottenham agree a £15m transfer of Moussa Dembele from Fulham. #THFC #FFC #MUFC #RMCF sulia.com/my_thoughts/6d…

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Duncan Castle on Twitter: Tottenham agree a £15m transfer of Moussa Dembele from Fulham. #THFC #FFC #MUFC #RMCF sulia.com/my_thoughts/6d…
Bollocks bollock bollocks if true.

alastair

ignorant
Oh come on, his people have been agitating for a move for ages now. He'd love nothing better than to kick back and earn City money for doing feck all. We can do better.
Theo is a good option for us, and don't forget - he's English. Us letting him go would be a ridiculous move. Give it six months and City won't be interested.

Masterplan

AKA united07
I have been asked to post this:

This @Indykaila guy posted this earlier today and the times are reporting it NOW! So maybe this guy is reliable after all:

I have been told from a reliable source that #Walcott contract talks have come to a halt. Big week for Walcott #LFC #AFC #AC MILAN
he also posted this today

"#Manchester United have also made enquiries for #Arjen Robben. Very early stages and the transfer fee might be too high for the owners."

he was also pushing the Kaka stuff, so i would say no, he isnt reliable

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
please enlighten me to it's good points
Ignore the football tweets and everything else is fine. I've been able to communicate with people at the top of their game in their respective fields thanks to it. Scientists, film driectors, Writers, Business men and even drummed up business through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.