g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStarUnited

Daily Mail is just as bad as those banned Twitter guys. They should be banned too I say...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This is the thing though. From what i have heard, he doesnt like playing on wing and even if Chicha was to leave, we still have enough strikers. Either this roumour is completely bul*** or Chicha AND Rooney are going. More likely its just empty speculation.
I've read on twitter that we are willing to propose Rooney in our Cavani offer.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Daily Mail is just as bad as those banned Twitter guys. They should be banned too I say...
This summer Daily Mail has been the first to report almost everything that has been confirmed. Admittedly they haven't been great with United (nobody has) but a lot other things that have later been picked up by BBC etc were first reported by Daily Mail.

ravi2

why cant we just bid 30 million for Verrati

Id like an answer to this as well.
We need a deep lying, ball playing CM who can put a tackle in as well and Veratti fits the bill.
Modric, Gundogan and Wilshere are the type of CM we need but they are unavailable.

PSG also want to move Veratti, Id think a 30M should be more than enough to get him.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Id like an answer to this as well.
We need a deep lying, ball playing CM who can put a tackle in as well and Veratti fits the bill.
Modric, Gundogan and Wilshere are the type of CM we need but they are unavailable.

PSG also want to move Veratti, Id think a 30M should be more than enough to get him.
They don't at all, why would you think that? 30M isn't enough for a team that don't need money.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
The way i read it looked like "Why even bother giving them 30mil. They dont even need the money, so just ask them politely"
Some people are mental, they make ludicrous claims such as PSG also want to move Veratti, what you mean is you like the idea of it and think PSG should, it in no way corresponds to real life I'm afraid, he's a top team now that will compete for CL yearly, he's Italian too so not like he grew up worshipping the PL. He has a good future ahead of him and I'd imagine will be one of the two main main CM's used for PSG next year.. Mental to suggest that PSG want rid or that he'd go for around £30m

Castia

They also paid about £35m for him though didn't they? They got veratti on the cheap.

A1X

The number of good midfielders that have moved clubs in recent seasons without us as much as fluttering an eyelid in their direction while our midfield continued to be in the state that it has been is scandalous.
"No value", don't you know...

ManUtd43vr

Those were the days.

That is epic on so many levels! Those really were amazing days :lol:

Alonso replacement?
That's Illarramendi
Sell Illara then? It doesnt make sense financially and also because he is Alonso's replacement. But Madrid are capable of that stupidity.Kroos can play deeper, so it might work in the short run.

Moyes to be his replacement?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
They also paid about £35m for him though didn't they? They got veratti on the cheap.
They don't need money, so they don't care about how much they spent. The only thing that matter is their own valuation, and for them he worth more than Marquinhos.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I heard Moyes could also have saved Elvis, Princess Di and Kurt Cobain from dying but he was to busy doing scouting trips and in meetings!! Get a grip the man did his best for us and came up short why hate him?
I'm sorry, I came across way too bitter. Hate is a strong word, I think I'm trying to pin the blame on anyone but the team and it was them really who massively let us down and Moyes. No matter how supposedly bad the management is we should still be stuffing teams like Newcastle, West Brom and Fulham at home.

Sherzad

That is epic on so many levels! Those really were amazing days :lol:

Sell Illara then? It doesnt make sense financially and also because he is Alonso's replacement. But Madrid are capable of that stupidity.Kroos can play deeper, so it might work in the short run.

Moyes to be his replacement?[/QUOTE]
Good call, this.

Kag

Probably as first choice tbh he was class last season.
He wasn't. But the grass is always greener. All of our defenders are better and have played excellent games at the highest level. Lovren has not. But let's sign him and play him at right back once every three weeks, I'm sure he'll prosper here.

Status
Not open for further replies.