Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I like him, but he looks like he'd be suited to being a Ander Herrera sort of midfielder, running around and hassling, winning the ball back and getting it forward. He's got good technique, good passing in tight spaces, but never looks too comfortable on the wing, and tends to tuck into midfield when we're in possession anyway.

Eric_the_Red99

I feel that if he was more productive with his forays forward in terms of goals and assists, people would be more forgiving of him being caught out of position so often. But this is an issue with how ETH uses his fullbacks generally, rather than just being specific to Malacia - it’s just more noticeable with him than with AWB because of the latter’s exceptional talent for recovery tackles.

Either way, he will do as back-up for Shaw for the time being. I wouldn’t want him to play as much as he did last season though.

El Jefe

As others have said, he's very aggressive but not very good in my opinion. There are games over the course of the season where his aggressive style will be perfect and will really endear him to the fans but on the whole he's too rash.

His idea of defending is to foul the shit out of the player he's marking and hope the ref lets him get away with it. He's not fast or strong enough to have the style of play he does and that's why he fouls so much.

He is really comfortable on the ball though and good in build up situations but he's worse than Bissaka once he gets in the attacking third. It's actually awful.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Let me guess. One game bias?
One bad cameo yesterday and he's not very good.
Yeah, especially because it's a cameo in which his team struggled anyway, same as his last few cameos for us when we were shite all around and people decided he is not good enough. Despite him showing quite decent quality when he was starter.

Real Name

Yeah, especially because it's a cameo in which his team struggled anyway, same as his last few cameos for us when we were shite all around and people decided he is not good enough. Despite him showing quite decent quality when he was starter.
Yeah, they were getting outplayed, he came in and made a late challenge which happens. But that's enough for some to conclude he's not very good.

Ekeke

He's just very inconsistent. Good start at United in his first run, then mistakes crept in and he was poor for quite a while. His involvements in the last third of the season were pretty good, but then he still has 1 or 2 performances where he has big lapses defensively. And when hes playing poorly defensively, or making a bunch of mistakes defensively he isnt good enough on the ball to make up for it with attacking contributions. He's still young and hopefully after his first season he becomes a more solid and dependable backup, but there is cause to be concerned that he wont be just yet and that would leave us short.

He's fairly quick, agile, can pick a decent pass when he's feeling confident and playing well. And he likes to get tight and make tackles, like a mini AWB at times. But if he makes a mistake and loses the ball or fails to track his man back and it leads to a goal he crumbles from a solid performance to a poor one.

Status
Not open for further replies.