Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

Fortunate that Sevilla wasted an opportunity after dispossessing him in our area in the first half. Punished for being asleep late on. Navas' cross deflecting off Malacia into the net via De Gea.

Very poor performance overall.

El Jefe

He was ridiculously bad at both ends of the pitch. I actually think he was worse in atrack. He had so much space today and I can't think of a single thing he did that was positive

Idxomer

Come on, let's not exaggerate. Had a good enough game. It was only until the end that shit went sour.

fecked up on their goal and gave them hope for the come back.

Bottled the chance he got, but the pass from Woot went to the wrong feet. Should have done better though.
Absolutely not, he was shit all night.

Also, has he ever made a good cross in his career? Ten Hag had him on corners early in the season which is worse than having Phil Jones on them.

Chinchy98

Going to get hammered on here. Really poor game - inexcusable defending for Sevilla’s first.

Abhinav

Poor the entire game and an absolute baffling piece of defending to get them back into the game. Honestly, I was uneasy with his last 2 performances also, especially in possession. Shaw brings calmness with the ball while Malacia brings a lot of uneasiness. He is a decent back-up, but that it.

STYLOISRED

Worst game in a united shirt by a distance. Always seemed unsure of what he was doing throughout the match. And his error for the first goal was amateurish.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Thought he was fine until that utter f*ckup. But that kind of thing simply can't be done by a professional, it's unforgivable.
He was easily out worst player even before that feck up. Had an absolute mare tonight.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I was not seeing some special talent when we signed him and i am not seeing it now.
He is average player. And on top that, one thing is going under radar; AWB is criticised for his attacking play but Malacia is even worse than AWB in that.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Been a very good signing generally but was bad today, along with a major feck-up.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Score 3-0? No thanks, I rather score 2-1. Awful awful player in attack, AWB way better than him.

Ludens the Red

I genuinely don’t know how you can play for Manchester United and have it in your locker to do that. Amateur shit.. and moments before he had that shot where for some inexplicable reason he went low instead of high. Such a dumb performance.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Very very poor. I'd consider playing Dalot on LB.

He made so many bad choices on the ball it's crazy. Clearly low on confidence.
Defensively was OK apart from that moment...

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Easily his worst game for us. But up to now I’ve been impressed with Malacia and is a great back up

just one of those nights

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Very good?

Get some fecking standards, would you!
As a signing of course he's been very good. He cost €15m, is one relatively low wages, let us get rid of the awful Telles, has been a perfectly fine second-choice in his position and is still young enough to keep improving. That's a very good buy.

Robaldo

I don't like laying it on players but he's got the rub of the green on the pitch and with the fans for a lot of this season.

Maguire's own goal was clumsy and unlucky but Malacia's was just slack - really poor.

RedIan

Hes been pretty reliable up until tonight. He struggled all game with his opposing winger tonight. He switched off thinking the ball was going out, unforgivable schoolboy error. very poor.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Going to get hammered on here. Really poor game - inexcusable defending for Sevilla’s first.
Not at all. The consensus was an overall poor game. Little offered attacking or defending.

We have seen too many times he switches off when positioning himself in defence, and does little to provide an attacking outlet.

NK86

Been a very good signing generally but was bad today, along with a major feck-up.
I would say he's been average to atrocious the last 2 games actually. Just that he highlighted it today with a massive feck up.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Poor the entire game and an absolute baffling piece of defending to get them back into the game. Honestly, I was uneasy with his last 2 performances also, especially in possession. Shaw brings calmness with the ball while Malacia brings a lot of uneasiness. He is a decent back-up, but that it.
Decent back-up means that you can rely on him when Shaw is unavailable. Not the case unfortunately, he was shaky all game.

arnie_ni

As a signing of course he's been very good. He cost €15m, is one relatively low wages, let us get rid of the awful Telles, has been a perfectly fine second-choice in his position and is still young enough to keep improving. That's a very good buy.
You aren't allowed any nuance like that

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Seeing both him and Hartman (our new academy left back who replaced him) play at the same level tonight, I'm starting to think the new dude is better.

James35

Not just on this game and with my current mood but I don’t rate him that highly and haven’t since he signed. Fee was cheap though but for me he is a Buttner, Williams, Telles level etc. He is certainly not the next Evra. Hopefully Shaw will be back soon and Malacia can go back to the bench.

Rustyspider13

Bad game from him. He has shown that same naivety before, can't quite remember which game. Disappointed to see that same mistake from him. Owes an apology to his teammates and needs to improve quickly.

Erics_Collar

What is he very good at?

Being a cheap transfer and on low wages is of no consideration at all if he can't be relied upon when our first choice isn't available.

He's young so he has that, you'd hope he'll improve. But I would be worried that there isn't a single aspect to his game that stands out as an exciting prospect - he's not a defensive behemoth that just needs to improve going forward, nor is he an attacking asset that needs to work on his defensive game. He's an average player with no stand out abilities. I don't see a very high ceiling for him at all.

CM

It was an awful moment from him, I really don't know what he was thinking. He'd played okay up to that point but he really lost his head after the error.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Worst game he has had this season. And in such important game as well. You can see from the 1st minute he's struggling throughout the game. I'd probably subbed him with Dalot on 2nd half.

But meh..

justboy68

I like Malacia but he had an absolutely terrible game the whole way through and capped it off with that mistake that could cost us the tie. He was a cheap, young purchase and we are starting to see why. Hope he can bounce back strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.