United Kits 23/24

red_sun

lex talionis

One of our best selling kits of the last decade you mean? might be true, who knows!

Zebra kit was a wonderfully wacky 3rd kit, exactly what they should be.
Wacky has its place in life, but other than for Halloween when would anyone ever wear such a thing?

Todd

After having seen the green kit in action a few times, now, I still really like it, but I can't help but feel that Adidas have missed an opportunity to make it look much nicer.

The shoulders are way too busy because of the top-most horizontal white/red bar in close proximity to the traditional 3 stripes. It's a visual overload. If those top horizontal bars were removed, both on the front and the back, so that the entire shoulder area was just green underneath the 3 stripes, it'd look a lot better.

klsv

It looks amazing, but is it just an Adidas t-shirt with the devil on it? For 100?

Lightbringer

The new home shirt is SLAPPING with black shorts.

If we only could rid of the white shorts at home it would look amazing.

Lightbringer

Blasphemy.

Actually thinking out loud, the women's team will wear black shorts with it. So you'll half get your wish.
Have United Women really made such a decision? I would definitely love it but never saw any statement of such as many others teams have done!

Lightbringer

:nono:
We did black shorts with the crappy tramlines kit. It was abhorrent. Here’s a picture to haunt your nightmares!!
There is a reason why the black PLAYER ISSUE SHORTS always sells out immediately when its dropped by classicshirts or show up some place. People love black.

Everyone has a different taste of course, I just think black is much more rad than white. Ideally switching back and forth makes everyone happy in some sense!

JB7

Have United Women really made such a decision? I would definitely love it but never saw any statement of such as many others teams have done!
I don't recall a statement as such but they certainly stopped wearing white shorts in October/November time last season due to concerns around players wearing white shorts while on their periods. That said, the promo pics this season have them in white shorts but certainly so far they have only worn black shorts in the two games they have worn the home kit, even today when Liverpool wore black shorts. So I'd imagine black shorts are here to stay for the women's team.

There is a reason why the black PLAYER ISSUE SHORTS always sells out immediately when its dropped by classicshirts or show up some place. People love black.

Everyone has a different taste of course, I just think black is much more rad than white. Ideally switching back and forth makes everyone happy in some sense!
That's all well and good, but Manchester United wear white shorts. And have done for over 120 years and frankly it would be an outrage if that changed given our primary colours are red and white.

:nono:
We did black shorts with the crappy tramlines kit. It was abhorrent. Here’s a picture to haunt your nightmares!!
Genuinely probably the worst kit we have ever had. So many things wrong that I don't know where to start. Certainly not a Manchester United kit.

Nick7

Good for them. United should always have white home shorts.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Blasphemy.

Actually thinking out loud, the women's team will wear black shorts with it. So you'll half get your wish.
Agreed its blasphemy, but ashamedly I have always thought black shorts and black socks (which we have worn at Everton a good few times) looks far better.

justsomebloke

Read in the Athletic that the shirt and kits deals will yield a combined 150m a year. That's the better part of our payroll, before you even start factoring in TV money, gate receipts and other commercial income. Our commercial department are fecking superstars.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Actually you’ve jogged my memory now, and there is a very good reason why the women’s team don’t like to wear the white shorts, which is fair enough.
Don’t like black shorts as an aesthetic choice though, much prefer the CL issue white shorts and white socks :drool:

Heardy

There are so many talented people

Always annoys me that so many fan mock ups often look better than what ultimately gets released.

I expect some are clearly too detailed / intricate and would be too expensive to produce. Annoying though!

justsomebloke

Actually you’ve jogged my memory now, and there is a very good reason why the women’s team don’t like to wear the white shorts, which is fair enough.
Don’t like black shorts as an aesthetic choice though, much prefer the CL issue white shorts and white socks :drool:
Red shirt, white shorts, black socks is the correct mix for me. Always thought white shorts and socks looks slightly weird.

gantherbale

After having seen the green kit in action a few times, now, I still really like it, but I can't help but feel that Adidas Tutuapp 9Apps have missed an opportunity to make it look much nicer.

The shoulders are way too busy because of the top-most horizontal white/red bar in close proximity to the traditional 3 stripes. It's a visual overload. If those top horizontal bars were removed, both on the front and the back, so that the entire shoulder area was just green underneath the 3 stripes, it'd look a lot better.
I like the green one more than the others tbh I might want it to be our first kit

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You are from Florida and do not know what Snapdragon is? It is a chip by Qualcomm, and is American. It is in many Android phones including Samsung Galaxy and Xiomi.
Obviously not. A phone is a tool I use, I don't inspect the innards & research them.