United Kits 23/24

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
Looks as if he's played around with the Inter snake kit as a base. He's got the sponsor at a decent size though and it's exactly how I thought TeamViewer should've presented themselves instead of the monstrosities we ended up with.

MyBloodIsRed

Trefoil plus the devil-only badge on a kit is gonna be an instant classic
Just hope it's not a "Europa" classic... :-(

We need to ramp up the siege mentality! Get up top four, big summer and hit ground running next season. Especially if we have a sexy third kit like that!

black country red

Just of subject United were on big match revisited Saturday away at spurs 80/81 team was shit but wearing the best adidas top ever never been bettered

lex talionis

Not bad, though I don't like mottled look, but something will have to be done first about the name on the back of that shirt.

pacifictheme

In a recent overlap show Neville is wearing a black Adidas track top with a united badge and three stripes on the arm in red, white and blue. I can not find it anywhere to buy, anyone seen it for sale?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
In a recent overlap show Neville is wearing a black Adidas track top with a united badge and three stripes on the arm in red, white and blue. I can not find it anywhere to buy, anyone seen it for sale?
He said it was some collab with Utd and The Stone Roses. I don't think it's on sale, at least not yet.

JB7

It doesn't come out until Thursday, it's a United/Stone Roses collab.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

pacifictheme

Both decent. Would have rather had white or black or even gold detailing on the blue kit but it's still pretty good.