United Kits 23/24

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I like the away kit. Home kit is fine. Both feel like Europa League level kits for whatever reason, but I don't mind them. We've had much worse.

Prodigy24

Here's a better look at the away kit. Looks alright, I don't hate it. Hope they have some silver numbers on the cup font, could look nice.
It's also the replica version, the authentic will probably look better.

The new home kit should leak any day now too. I don't have high hopes for it from what I've heard so far. (Two shades of red, no black etc)

Godfather

Here's a better look at the away kit. Looks alright, I don't hate it. Hope they have some silver numbers on the cup font, could look nice.
It's also the replica version, the authentic will probably look better.

The new home kit should leak any day now too. I don't have high hopes for it from what I've heard so far. (Two shades of red, no black etc)
Adidas must hate us

mintyred

The kits look very corporate and boring, almost like a generic kit you'd make on PES 2008. They're usually better in game though. Hopefully we have another creative 3rd kit.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The kits look very corporate and boring, almost like a generic kit you'd make on PES 2008. They're usually better in game though. Hopefully we have another creative 3rd kit.
Supposedly similar colour scheme to this year's 3rd.

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
These horrible vile capitalists bring out three strips a season because idiots buy them. Plus the warm up tops. Plus the training kits. Plus the having breakfast tops. Next the going to the loo collection...

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
Like them or loathe them, the Ineos logo is superb and sits perfectly on the front of a strip.

mu4c_20le

The away pics can't be real. What's with the cheap looking collar? What's up with all the M's? Barely looks like a training kit

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Proper throwback colour schemes. Reminds me of Roy Keane 04/05

Frank Grimes

Todd

All three look very nice.

In fact it's probably the best set overall that we've had in the Adidas era.

Best home shirt since 19/20 for sure.

The blue kit is the best blue kit we've had in a long time.

And the white, if it's the full white one without the gray accents, is probably even better than this year's white kit, which was the best white kit we've had in ages.

The keeper shirts look stupid, though. Poor Onana.

Grande

Where do you see grey?
That’s it, I don’t see it!

(Humour explanation for younger fans who may read this: This joke plays on the fact that the players allegedly ‘couldn’t see each other on the pitch’ in the grey kit, so it’s clearly very funny if I pretend not to see a kit and presume it must be grey. You may now laugh).

But seriously, the shorts on the third kit and the trim of the first version of it is grey, yes?