United Kits 24/25

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I was under the impression Team Viewer wanted out of the sponsorship deal.

Big Andy

Bloke
I was under the impression Team Viewer wanted out of the sponsorship deal.
It's the last year this year isn't it. They negotiated an early release as it should've been until 2026 I believe.

stu_1992

No complaints about that home kit anyway. I like it just fine. Initial impressions are it's one of the better ones from the last few years.

Big Andy

Bloke
We've not been a part of Lancs since 1974. When I think of the red rose, it's Blackburn, Preston and what not. Oh and yonner accents. Yeah but we wore the rose in 1791 or something. Nice kit mind.
"The deep connection between Manchester and its rich industrial heritage is beautifully represented in our new home kit," says the club..

"It pays homage to the city's iconic red rose in a stunning geometric design and draws inspiration from the bridge over the River Irwell, which connects Manchester and Salford and stands as a symbol of the city's strength and its profound impact on the world during the industrial revolution."

How the feck can a shirt draw "inspiration" from the bridge over the River Irwell.

youngrell

Like the shirt, socks are a bit much.

The away kit has really grown on me, it is very smart kit. Just not a Man Utd kit.

MUFC OK

Have a link to a site selling replicas much cheaper, dm if wanted.

FireballXL5

If only the Team Viewer logo was bigger. Honestly, I think they're all ghastly.

Dixieland Delight

$103 + $10.65 shipping and tax, for one 7 year old's home top. I don't know what their cost base is, but I'm guessing there's a pretty healthy margin on that. Sorry kiddo, it's another replica season...

Rodgerzzz

Those prices... :houllier:

If I ever get an invite to a special occasion with the dress code as "wear your most expensive clothes" I'd be turning up in a Utd top :lol:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
The prices in USD don't look any different from what they've always been. $80 for replica, $150 for authentic.

Charlie Foley

Not sure I like that new kit at all.

the team viewer is too big and looks awful. I don’t like adidas logo not saying adidas, nor am I a fan of the black trim/stripes

sugar_kane

Tried one of the authentic shirts on today and decided against buying.

The design is really nice but the cartoonish size of the sponsor is absurd.

Also the cut is now a lot slimmer than previous seasons. I’m reasonably slim but looked like I was carrying twins in it.

Erics_Collar

The shoulders are a crime. So many different lines intersecting with no resolution.
I don't understand how the red pinstripe running up the sleeve intersects with the Adidas stripes at an angle. They're all straight lines and should be parallel to each other. It's ridiculous!