United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Great finish from Martial in his Instagram story :lol: can’t link stories I don’t think but the link to his profile is here.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Pogba looks happy enough, hopefully once the season starts all this Barca bullshit can be silenced once and for all.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

martial_9Depuis tout petit #GBR#91
Comments are fun

harryfitzgibbonstop playing dress up and get back to training young man

allenspachfabioFckin mug go back to training. This attitude is why u didnt play in the world cup. Idiot

hypochondriac82Totally wrong a long time supporter for 30 yrs sick of seeing rap star wannabes jumping around on Instagram thinking they are the next drake put ur head down do some serious work and win something first before you believe all your own hype. There is zero humbleness in that changing room gone of the days of Ferguson’s, cloughs and Robsons where players shit themselves and performed the job they were supposed without the need for instagramming ever little small thing just to boost their wallets with every post and marketing their products

maff_ogunWe got you bro Jose will be gone by Christmas feck him

thfb009Love you brooooooo, Jose finito soooon xx

dermotwalsh22Ffs..... Just fecking try and be a football player not wasting your time with hangers on..... You shoulda been what Mbappe is now but you do t know how to play with a smile on your face..... Bad attitude and listening to the wrong people thinking the world is against you is BS and a total waste of talent...... Wake up..... Another Ben Arfa..... Waste.....

i.am.stanyMoaninho soon gonna say "I see Martial in nice clothes enjoying life while am struggling to park my bus on Friday"

sajannukaLeave Manchester as soon as you can. You don't deserve to be a Man United player. You are shit mate.

Damien

Staff
smalling100 kids put in a great performance but think the experience of @juanmatagarcia, @anderherrera and I was the difference!
Great fun filming with @j_corden for the @latelateshow. Watch it on their YouTube channel.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

harryfitzgibbonstop playing dress up and get back to training young man

allenspachfabioFckin mug go back to training. This attitude is why u didnt play in the world cup. Idiot

hypochondriac82Totally wrong a long time supporter for 30 yrs sick of seeing rap star wannabes jumping around on Instagram thinking they are the next drake put ur head down do some serious work and win something first before you believe all your own hype. There is zero humbleness in that changing room gone of the days of Ferguson’s, cloughs and Robsons where players shit themselves and performed the job they were supposed without the need for instagramming ever little small thing just to boost their wallets with every post and marketing their products

maff_ogunWe got you bro Jose will be gone by Christmas feck him

thfb009Love you brooooooo, Jose finito soooon xx

dermotwalsh22Ffs..... Just fecking try and be a football player not wasting your time with hangers on..... You shoulda been what Mbappe is now but you do t know how to play with a smile on your face..... Bad attitude and listening to the wrong people thinking the world is against you is BS and a total waste of talent...... Wake up..... Another Ben Arfa..... Waste.....

i.am.stanyMoaninho soon gonna say "I see Martial in nice clothes enjoying life while am struggling to park my bus on Friday"

sajannukaLeave Manchester as soon as you can. You don't deserve to be a Man United player. You are shit mate.
Comments are fun
That comments section is pretty foul but just about worth it for Moaninho :lol:

Damien

Staff

Damien

Staff