"Up to 11 players now want to leave United after becoming disillusioned with life at the club."

Andersonson

Imagine if the players are used to or have experienced a great coaching staff. And then getting Ole which everyone, at least for a good while was content with. Then he gets sacked and a new one comes in, they have hope of something good. But it's Ralph with his Major League coaches....

I can understand the uproar if it's actually worse than Ole. But, who knows

spiriticon

The “comeback kings” mentality was piss poor too. Starting matches with their head up their arses, getting dominated by teams in the bottom half of the table and only giving 100% when faced with the prospect of a humiliating defeat.
Totally agree. They went (and still are going) one goal behind first every other game. It was (is) piss poor mentality to start that slowly all the time.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I will say though that I'll be very glad if this all comes to a head now and these players start leaving in January. Let's try and clear as much of this bullshit as we can before a permanent manager is appointed, so the first six months of his time here aren't spent trying to deal with the same thing.

If I was the permanent manager what I'd ideally want to take over is a much thinner squad, filled out with youngsters if need be, consisting of players with the mental and physical capacity to play a higher intensity brand of football, and with space for more quality additions. Even if it's still short on quality, fine, just give me a squad suited to my brand of football with as little dead weight as possible.

Frankly Rangnick can turn the rest of this season into a death march for all I care. Put the most demands possible on them and let those who are too old, slow, weak or lazy drop out.

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So a whole load of players bitching because they aren't getting chances because our squad is stupidly bloated. Big surprise.

Manny

Grammar Police
That was quick. I was expecting it a couple of weeks from now. I even posted as much earlier today.

Would we be able to move them out this window? I'd take my chances with the ones who stay being the one who are willing to fight. Alternatively, we'd have just moved out 11 overpaid primadonnas.

Revaulx

This is the thread we need. Jesse Lingard for me, second bet is Henderson. The fact Lingard is close to the English press and keeps posting pics in a West Ham shirt despite knowing that it's boiling piss is quite telling in my opinion.
If so that’s absolutely pathetic.

I completely understand that he feels he ought to be first choice. He needs to understand that there’s a good reason why that’s not going to happen right now at United. So he needs to put his head above the parapet and ask nicely for a transfer. Not bitch to the press about how it’s all so unfair.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The glazers are extremely hands off. What do they have to do with this?
Its under their stewardship we are where we are.

No one in world football runs a club like they do.

They decided to bring RR in now to try and run the football side of things, its only taken them 9 years to figure out the idiot they put in charge to run things doesnt know anything about football. They put an accountant in to run a football club the size of ours.

Everything wrong with the state of this club falls solely on their shoulders.

Failure after failure.

At most other ‘big’ clubs, the fans would be rioting

AFC NimbleThumb

Perfect time to blood the youth & weed out the ‘oppressed’. If they’re that upset they’ll jump at the chance to leave surely. . . Oh no, they’ll demand equal wages at smaller clubs & whinge when they don’t go.

The character reboot was a sham, OgS turned a blind eye to these bad characters & now they’re exposing themselves for the disgraces they are. If you want to leave, go.

ravi2

feck all of these spoiled brats, sell everyone who doesnt want to play for United

MUFC OK

If so that’s absolutely pathetic.

I completely understand that he feels he ought to be first choice. He needs to understand that there’s a good reason why that’s not going to happen right now at United. So he needs to put his head above the parapet and ask nicely for a transfer. Not bitch to the press about how it’s all so unfair.
He asked for one last week but Ralf went on record saying no as he wanted 3 goalkeepers, not hard to understand with covid.

The obvious axe to grind is that both want to be in the England World Cup squad. Both dispensable.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Its under their stewardship we are where we are.

No one in world football runs a club like they do.

They decided to bring RR in now to try and run the football side of things, its only taken them 9 years to figure out the idiot they put in charge to run things doesnt know anything about football. They put an accountant in to run a football club the size of ours.

Everything wrong with the state of this club falls solely on their shoulders.

Failure after failure.

At most other ‘big’ clubs, the fans would be rioting
So now trying to run football side of things by an actual footballing person is a problem now ?

Cafe never ceases to amaze me.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Show them the door.

Play the kids, whats the worse that can happen ? We'll finish mid table and i'll take that because we're already not getting top 4 and i'd rather avoid europa and the fecking conference.

A clean slate is what we need, get rid of the toxic players.

Last edited:

TheRedHearted

The players are oppressed
Fans are depressed
While they glazers couldn’t care less
That was quick. I was expecting it a couple of weeks from now. I even posted as much earlier today.

Would we be able to move them out this window? I'd take my chances with the ones who stay being the one who are willing to fight. Alternatively, we'd have just moved out 11 overpaid primadonnas.
Shall we sell the unhappiness to Newcastle for 200,000,000?

Satsuma United

Rangnicks assistants came from NY Red bull ?

I still dont believe it ? Really ? No disrespect to those guys but the difference betwee those 2 clubs is like driving a Ferrari and a Ford Fiesta.

Rangnick really thought it was an easy job to manage United.

Zoo

Curious how these extreme stories have only come from the tabloid journos whilst the other main journos haven’t even hinted at unrest. Obviously certain players and their agents are feeding this, the sooner they feck off the better. Just get them out.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So wait ? The feckers can't even take one month of a part time manager ?

Man, now I understand why we never wanted Conte. Someone really knew this was going to happen and thought this would be easier with Ralf.

Such a whiny bunch !!

croadyman

Henderson, Dalot, Bailly, Matic, VDB, Fred, Pereira, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Chong and Martial can all leave as far as I’m concerned and Cavani is off in the summer anyway so that’s 13 players and I’d imagine that right now Varane and Ronaldo must wonder what the feck they’ve signed up for as the club from top to bottom is toxic as feck.

I’d honestly promote Laird, Mengi, Garner, Mejbri and Shoretire as they’re young and hungry and eager to impress. Bring in hungry players that give 100% every game rather than downing tools when something doesn’t go their way, bring in players with leadership skills as right now we don’t have one single leader in that squad and anyone who doesn
’t want to be at the club can feck off completely.
What did he say?
He indicated on his Talk of The Devils Podcast that the players are not buying into the coaching staff

Revaulx

He asked for one last week but Ralf went on record saying no as he wanted 3 goalkeepers, not hard to understand with covid.
Oh did he? That’s fair enough on both sides.

Presumably he’ll get a chance in the Cup.

Crashoutcassius

Curious how these extreme stories have only come from the tabloid journos whilst the other main journos haven’t even hinted at unrest. Obviously certain players and their agents are feeding this, the sooner they feck off the better. Just get them out.
how have you come to this conclusion when you just said it is nonsense tabliods that are saying it?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I’d honestly promote Laird, Mengi, Garner, Mejbri and Shoretire as they’re young and hungry and eager to impress. Bring in hungry players that give 100% every game rather than downing tools when something doesn’t go their way, bring in players with leadership skills as right now we don’t have one single leader in that squad and anyone who doesn’t want to be at the club can feck off completely.
Think we saw in the last CL game that the youngsters aren't ready unfortunately.

Manny

Grammar Police
Hes such a little arse! He had a chance to go to West Ham this summer and he said no. Then he was all about Ronaldo and Suuuu until it all fell to shit. I can’t wait for these lame social media stars to do one. Jesses a decent player but I never liked him since the West Ham bus thing and that video with Rashford. He seems like a lad who still thinks like a teenager
Same. It was so disappointing knowing he was acting like that before an important game.

The talent was already in question and after that, you knew the mentality and professionalism was also off.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
This is exactly what whoever is giving the leaks wants; want us to turn on all the players. I have no doubt this is coming from one, max two players.
He is gone , our process has changed. So let's stop blaming the glazers now. This is on players.
Starts with those idiots im afraid.

I can guarantee you that we win next to nothing while they are in charge unless they fluke it and appoint the next SAF.

Simply because they don't understand the game.

clarkydaz

I don‘t get the clique stuff. Who are part of which cliques? The only thing I can think of are players who are playing against players who are not or who are undroppable.
Thats fall out from ole though. always play his favourites whether shit, unfit or injured. Drop fringe players even if they do well. People are forgetting we got spanked by Liverpool, City and Watford, damage set in a long time ago

Spark

Fergie oversaw a couple of bloodlettings, the most important being getting rid of the drinking culture he inherited.

Same thing needs to happen now, only instead of drink it’s a culture of self entitlement.

Revaulx

Think we saw in the last CL game that the youngsters aren't ready unfortunately.
Maybe. It was hard to judge them properly though when the “senior pros” who should have been guiding them on the field (Mata, Matić, Lingard) were all shit.

Bondi77

This is absolute shite!
This stuff is United Stand quality.....and that is not a good thing :nono:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Please let them leave. Don't care who it is. Just let them go. How did Man Utd end up begging players who want out to stay? We used to talk about ourselves as the biggest club in the world. Now we're on our knees holding onto wantaways who play like they couldn't give a s-t about the shirt.

spiriticon

Has anyone gone yet? It's been 10 minutes since those tweets were posted and still no transfer news on SSN