Van De Beek | Everton Loan Watch

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Donny is on loan to Everton for the remainder of the season.

He's not in the squad. Was he that bad in training?

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Cup tied. He played in the Villa. You should know that with your username.
Thanks!

My leg was pulled by people looking forward to the game in the performances thread.

Still think it's more likely he's crap in training :)

Marcus

Thanks!

My leg was pulled by people looking forward to the game in the performances thread.

Still think it's more likely he's crap in training :)
Sorry, I think I misled myself and you. Didn't know he was cup-tied till I googled. :p

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I bet he wasn't a Lampard signing, but the board just forced him in. Unbelievable Everton hasnt given him any chances.

Oranges038

At the stage now where he should either Bogarde Utd for the rest of his contract or leave.

0le

Dele Alli also does not start.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Should have gone to Palace.

Pintu

Did Lampard say something about whether he will be playing / not playing him?

RuudVNistelrooy10

I would only start to worry if does get some significant minutes of the bench in the first few games.
Significant being the keyword here.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not surprising really. We had a good performance on the weekend so Lampard wants to keep momentum. The only changes he’s made have been forced.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Just how bad in training is this guy? :lol:
Donny Van De Beek's former Manchester United teammate Dan James did not shy away from sharing his comical anecdotes about the Dutch midfielder on and off the pitch.

Hot off the heels of his move from Ajax, the Dutch trequartista may want to look away from James' recollections, especially as he gears up to find his next club.

Speaking on ITV show Loose Women (via the Daily Mail), James revealed how Van De Beek was a unusual man to mark: "I only played with him for twelve months but here's a quick story. I was playing for United and he was training at Carrington

"We were attacking and I was marking Donny in the midfield. He suddenly said, 'Ahhh, I'm hungry.' I replied, 'What?'

'I can't wait for the game to finish, I'm so hungry,' he said. Do you know a good restaurant in Manchester, James?'"

The rapid Welshman was further reminded of the 26-year-old’s continuous appetite during training when the duo were teammates at Carrington

" When he came to United I started to realise where this came from," James continued.

"When we had strength workouts he would sit in the gym with just a cup of coffee and a muffin.

"He was being paid by [Manchester] United in the hundreds of thousands, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee. Incredible natural talent, but very lazy."

Despite his ex-teammate's slightly embarrassing stories, the former United winger believes he can still cut it in the English top flight after claiming he is blessed with ‘golden genes’:

"I am confident that I can still play at that level," he told FIFA.com

"Physically, I would certainly be able to handle the pressure."

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Let's be honest, if he was a player that was good enough to be starting for United, he would go there on loan and instantly show his talent and show why he should start for Everton. He's just average and not a difference maker.

DutchRed7

Strange stories by Dan James, at Ajax he was known as a hard worker

big rons sovereign

Donny Van De Beek's former Manchester United teammate Dan James did not shy away from sharing his comical anecdotes about the Dutch midfielder on and off the pitch.

Hot off the heels of his move from Ajax, the Dutch trequartista may want to look away from James' recollections, especially as he gears up to find his next club.

Speaking on ITV show Loose Women (via the Daily Mail), James revealed how Van De Beek was a unusual man to mark: "I only played with him for twelve months but here's a quick story. I was playing for United and he was training at Carrington

"We were attacking and I was marking Donny in the midfield. He suddenly said, 'Ahhh, I'm hungry.' I replied, 'What?'

'I can't wait for the game to finish, I'm so hungry,' he said. Do you know a good restaurant in Manchester, James?'"

The rapid Welshman was further reminded of the 26-year-old’s continuous appetite during training when the duo were teammates at Carrington

" When he came to United I started to realise where this came from," James continued.

"When we had strength workouts he would sit in the gym with just a cup of coffee and a muffin.

"He was being paid by [Manchester] United in the hundreds of thousands, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee. Incredible natural talent, but very lazy."

Despite his ex-teammate's slightly embarrassing stories, the former United winger believes he can still cut it in the English top flight after claiming he is blessed with ‘golden genes’:

"I am confident that I can still play at that level," he told FIFA.com

"Physically, I would certainly be able to handle the pressure."
Who was that hungry story originally about?

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
Not surprising really. We had a good performance on the weekend so Lampard wants to keep momentum. The only changes he’s made have been forced.
yeah this is it. But people here probably will keep thinking he's benched already

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I hope the Everton bench is more comfortable than our bench at least

Chairman Steve

Demerai Gray has gone off injured and Lampard has elected for Dele Alli as his replacement

:o