Victor Lindelöf | Officially signs

Ainu

Guy speaks sense
This guy is speaking more sense than every single "professional" pundit I've ever heard put together. He's spot on. These pundits are doing my head in with the inane drivel they come out with and the likes of Ray Wilkins are the absolute worst. Wilkins, Owen, Hargreaves, etc. why are they given a platform to spout their opinions? No one is interested in their uninformed shit.

AdNani

Just me that got a good feeling when he refered to us as 'Manchester' ?

I really wish interviewers would ask some different questions once in a while though, could of told you everything Gardiner was gonna say...

Acole9

Outstanding
Such stupid questions in that interview, poor Lindelof for having to sit through that.

King Eric 7

Played almost as many minutes last season as Smalling and Jones combined. Will be nice to have a composed CB at the back who is good with his feet.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Very happy

Finally a CB that that can pass and isn't scared to play football. Will be great to build our defence around together with Bailly, Rojo and Tuanzebe.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Someone tell Sky they're full of shit, they're claiming he cost £39m
May not be too far off. Another report a few days ago claimed he would cost €35m upfront with another €10m in bonuses. That makes £39.6m in total.

Fully Fledged

Just me that got a good feeling when he refered to us as 'Manchester' ?

I really wish interviewers would ask some different questions once in a while though, could of told you everything Gardiner was gonna say...
No Rooney question though. I think this is the first player signed in the last 10 years that hasn't been asked about how excited he is to play with Rooney.

AdNani

No Rooney question though. I think this is the first player signed in the last 10 years that hasn't been asked about how excited he is to play with Rooney.
So true, 'how excited are to play with the likes of say... Wayne Rooney?'

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
May not be too far off. Another report a few days ago claimed he would cost €35m upfront with another €10m in bonuses. That makes £39.6m in total.
Pretry sure benfica confirmed it was €35m with no talk of anything else

Hardy Jay

Might need to improve his heading, based on clip above vs Sporting. But to be fair, he was up against Dost who's probably 10-12 cm taller than him, and perhaps Mou already knew which area of weaknesses he needs to be address at this coming pre-season.

Banat

I like what I'm reading about him. Ball playing CB, sure it means we will stop our bad habit of lumping ball forward and play more from the back.
With Morata also good with the ball, think we will see much calmer and more pleasant to the eye United this season :drool:

GM K

Welcome to United, Victor.

From what I saw of him against France, I think he and Bailly will compliment each other.
He and Bailly?

You all better look out for Marcus Rojo. That lad is the fastest improving center back in the world. He will have a say on United's center back pairings next season.

He and Bailly?

You all better look out for Marcus Rojo. That lad is the fastest improving center back in the world. He will have a say on United's center back pairings next season.
What does this mean? He's also just has a very serious injury, let's see if he can regain fitness first.