Victor Lindelöf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani

It seems like we had done our home work much earlier as far our transfer target is concern,Lindelof,Griezmann,B.Silva.We had been linked with these players for long time now.Woody had learned his lesson from his first season in charge,not going to drag these longer.

Cantona_Forever

It seems like we had done our home work much earlier as far our transfer target is concern,Lindelof,Griezmann,B.Silva.We had been linked with these players for long time now.Woody had learned his lesson from his first season in charge,not going to drag these longer.
We don't buy Lindelof.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
He is the type of CB who would fit perfectly next to Bailly and he is at the ideal age but, I do not trust anything linking us to Benfica players.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We get liked to their players like mad but have we ever bought a player from them?

Murray3007

90m plus for a CB and GK from benfica and people are saying we are mad for trying to sign keane for 25m

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Hope it's bullshit.
No idea how good any of them are, but I don't want De Gea gone, so no thanks to a gk.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Would it be wise having a centre back pairing of 23 and 22 years old? I'm sure Jose knows what he's doing but you usually have at least one of them a more experienced head.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We just aren't spending that money on 2 Benfica players :lol:

It's their press doing the usual BS.

Mourinho has already said Pereira will be the best Portuguese Gk of his generation, why would he then go and buy him?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We just aren't spending that money on 2 Benfica players :lol:

It's their press doing the usual BS.

Mourinho has already said Pereira will be the best Portuguese Gk of his generation, why would he then go and buy him?
Ederson is Brazilian

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ah OK well that sort of ruins it then, but I still can't see it TBH.
I am not saying that this rumours are true.All I am saying is that I'll be surprised if Mou replaced DDG with Periera

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I am not saying that this rumours are true.All I am saying is that I'll be surprised if Mou replaced DDG with Periera
Yeah I don't think Pereira would be first in line either, but I think he would put his faith in Romero.

izec

the two transfers would make sense, Lindelöf is a CB and Ederson a GK, that could replace De Gea. But the Portuguese papers are a shambles.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You are. Your two players wouldnt be Lindelöf and Ederson, but Marquinhos and Donnarumma.
Exactly and I think people would prefer my choices for that amount of money.

Not too sure on Donna - haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement on the kid.

izec

Exactly and I think people would prefer my choices for that amount of money.

Not too sure on Donna - haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement on the kid.
Of course they are the better choices, but they are not for sale. Marquinhos uses us and Barca every summer anyway.

Alabaster Codify7

I just can't see this happening. I don't trust any links to Benfica players and I can't see us spending the sort of money they'd want for Lindelof, on Lindelof.

Enigma_87

You know who
The new Gaitan. I don't believe any story linking us with a Benfica player. Seems they are always not true.

Tiber

I'll believe it when a source more credible than Sport Witness publishes it.
They are only posting what the Portuguese press (who we all know are unreliable) say, don't shoot the messenger *shrug*

Anyway, I totally believe this deal is back on, I bet he has a double medical with Gaitán

poleglass red

Terry and Carvalho were not much older when they became a CB pairing.
Carvalho was the experienced one there, he was 26 and just coming off winning the champions league. Jose knew his game inside out. Bailly and Lindelof could certainly work but having concerns about their experience is a legitimate concern. i certainly think whomever we bring in, regardless of their age, they will have to have a more organisned and leader type role to compliment Bailly.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They are only posting what the Portuguese press (who we all know are unreliable) say, don't shoot the messenger *shrug*

Anyway, I totally believe this deal is back on, I bet he has a double medical with Gaitán
I'd prefer to get it from the source rather than some aggregator site that is getting free advertising when people post their tweets here.

Z_Wolf

This guy is what our back line needs. From what I've seen of him, He's an excellent defender. He's as good on the ball as a center back can be and reads the game well.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Terry and Carvalho were not much older when they became a CB pairing.
They did both have a fair bit more experience tbf. Carvalho was 26 and had won it all with Porto, while Terry at 24 had played nearly 200 senior games for Chelsea. Granted Bailly and Lindelof are both internationals but I think it's a valid concern.

José Mateus

Supports
Benfica
Two fantastic players. Whoever ends up buying them secures 2 young talents for years to come

Ederson is the best GK I've ever seen at Benfica, even more so than Oblak

Lindelof is definitely one of the best CB's too, maybe the most complete

Reactions: Invictus

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd prefer to get it from the source rather than some aggregator site that is getting free advertising when people post their tweets here.
Every site gets free advertising when people post their tweets here. More than half of them aggregate themselves too.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Every site gets free advertising when people post their tweets here. More than half of them aggregate themselves too.
The difference is reputable tweets come from actual football journalists, not aggregator sites. They deserve the free advertising, whereas sites that just post tweets that others gather are just stealing their content from elsewhere.

Tiber

Fair point. Tho as someone who doesn't speak Portguese, Spanish etc I think they provide a useful service.

Status
Not open for further replies.