Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchking

Although i agree with LVG 100% on the way he handled Valdes's issue, i am getting a bit freaked out wit the amount of players who now are against LVG.

Valdes is a bit weird though, all the best to him.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Agreed, I would have felt very secure with Valdes and Romero.
This.

It's a shame LVG will not change his strict and stubborn ways as he's been like that all his life.

This may come back to bite us if De Gea leaves and God forbid an injury to Romero.

LVG needs to learn to chill the feck out sometimes, he's too bloody harsh. His way or no way is very poor for a manager of his stature.

ThanksBoss26

This.

It's a shame LVG will not change his strict and stubborn ways as he's been like that all his life.

This may come back to bite us if De Gea leaves and God forbid an injury to Romero.

LVG needs to learn to chill the feck out sometimes, he's too bloody harsh. His way or no way is very poor for a manager of his stature.
He's not the only manager like that to be fair, judging by Ferguson's second book and the manager needing to have complete control etc.

MarkC

Agree with that. I'm glad to see the back of him had hoped he would have done well here but he isn't the professional I thought he was.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He looks like a Bond villain and has acted as such. Shame, very good GK and would have been a decent replacement for DDG.

izec

bond villain, cancer :lol: some need to chill out.

LvG knew what he is like, no surprise here. It is like buying Zlatan, i would give it 2 months til they would fight.

prath92

Although i agree with LVG 100% on the way he handled Valdes's issue, i am getting a bit freaked out wit the amount of players who now are against LVG.

Valdes is a bit weird though, all the best to him.
Who besides valdes and probably di Maria ? De gea may get upset that he wasn't let to leave which to be fair isn't van gaal s decision alone. Other than this no other United player is against lvg. If you are talking about stoichkov ibra ribery and the likes, they hate him because he didn't give them preferential treatment. Nothing wrong with that.

A lot of players like him even from that bayern and barca team in which stoichkov and ribery belonged to.

prath92

A lot upset that we are selling him. Pretty sure many people would have been upset with us replacing de gea with valdes had valdes stayed

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He just changed his Facebook cover photo to a big United logo on a red background. Interesting.

Sam

This is a strange strange day :lol:

I think its time to embrace the madness of it all.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
What a weird man :lol:
He's wumming all of us I reckon. Louis is in on it too. In a few days' time they'll come out and say everything's in perfect order and it was just a ruse to get in a capable backup in Romero.

mexos

Academy player
He must be the wierdest player united have employed. Make him captain, he's the only one who can handle van gaal.

Sam

He must be the wierdest player united have employed. Make him captain, he's the only one who can handle van gaal.
The way today is going, Valdes being made captain wouldn't even be that weird :lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
:lol:

So Romero, Valdes or Navas battling it out for the #1.
To think it was De Gea, Lindegaard and Amos a season or so ago.

Kaos

This whole Valdes thing is feckin weird, its like having a gf cheat on you then desperately try to win back your affections even when you've made it clear you're not interested.

redevil2

Goal keepers have their own way of defining sanity perhaps. I wouldn't mind at all if he's made captain to be fair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.