Wayne Rooney - Derby County player

Chipper

Adulterer.
Not involved much so far but Derby really should be in front.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
1-0 Derby, Rooney assist. Good set piece

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Ryan Giggs at 34. What a difference a bit of yoga makes.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Nicely scripted. Camera shows Colleen opening a bottle of plonk in the exec box, Rooney takes the free kick and Marriott finally scores after missing some good chances in the 1st half.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.

Ryan Giggs at 34. What a difference a bit of yoga makes.
Those were the days. Can't believe it's been over 10 years since then! Feels like 2 different clubs seeing our standards now to then.

ShinjiNinja26

Could still use him at United, purely as an influence in the dressing room. No way would he have stood for that shite against Arsenal last night.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
trademark long diagonal to the right starts the move and Derby up 2 to 1.

Luke1995

Here's hoping he can turn back the clock and deliver some Euro 2004 performances this season

Dan_F

Those were the days. Can't believe it's been over 10 years since then! Feels like 2 different clubs seeing our standards now to then.
Feels like it’s been longer than 10 to me :lol:

Woodzy

Seriously why did we get rid of him. Solskjaer would never sell him.
Because he wasn’t good enough anymore. The problem is that when he left we started to fill our squad with even worse players.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
He would be a better option than lingard, mata or Pereira in the 10...even though I can just see the raking crosses to the wings from deep.
By the time we sold Rooney, he was pretty much as useless as Lingard. A shame how quickly his form deteriorated but if anything he should have been sold even sooner.

Utdstar01

By the time we sold Rooney, he was pretty much as useless as Lingard. A shame how quickly his form deteriorated but if anything he should have been sold even sooner.
He wasn't quite as bad as Lingard. At least he used to actually score or assist.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He wasn't quite as bad as Lingard. At least he used to actually score or assist.
Oh he was pretty bad. I still remmber all the poor first touches, the walking like pace, easily getting dispossessed. He looked like a drunk man

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
And this has what to do with Wayne Rooney?
Oh sorry are we only supposed to be blowing smoke up his arse in this thread? With the ability he had he should still be here shepherding this squad like Giggs and Scholes did for him but instead he let himself go and semi-retired at 31.