We are an awfully coached team

el3mel

I repeat it again, I can't imagine anyone watching United on regular basis and actually believe we're a well drilled unit.

Look at Milan to know what a well drilled team with barely any quality looks like.

Thiagoal

To be fair we have a ridiculous number of injuries at the moment so any cohesion is unlikely! We’re in big trouble if we don’t get players back very quickly though!

Borys

Statistics Wizard
We could as well scrap the whole coaching staff and we wouldn't see a difference.

Clueless without the ball, random when in possession.

g11

We are going nowhere with Ole at the wheel.
He doesn’t have the sharpness to get us to the next level. We are reminding me of the 2000s Liverpool team - games raising cnut when go against big teams.

edgecutter

To be fair we have a ridiculous number of injuries at the moment so any cohesion is unlikely! We’re in big trouble if we don’t get players back very quickly though!
Milan have a fair few injuries as well, but they look well drilled compared to us.

TBH, even with a fully fit squad we haven't looked very convincing in a lot of our games this year.

cyberman

That may be the worst I’ve seen us this season.

Utterly shambolic.
Team half changed, more subs halfway through the second half, missing open goals, 6pm on a Thursday.
It all felt a bit shit.

Amir

even if that’s the case - and I don’t know whether our defensive record can be attributed to him... but you realise that’s how promotions work. People need to grow and develop.
If someone comes in to do a coaching role focused on a certain aspect and does brilliant, he's not moved to another position within two months, during the season, when the team needs him.

All I'm saying is that Fletcher probably wasn't brought in a couple of months ago to do that.

PoTMS

No problem calling me that if you feel better doing that. Still not going to be a hater and still going to see bigger picture without hating..
Bore off back to RAWK. The fact you think this was a good game tells us all we need to know about you.

Colour me surprised that one win against City wasnt the turning point for Ole. Good manager, shite coach.

AgentSmith

No problem calling me that if you feel better doing that. Still not going to be a hater and still going to see bigger picture without hating..
Why does the bigger picture never relate to anything that happens on the pitch?

I get we’re making progress as a club behind the scenes. Where’s the progress on the pitch?

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm saying Ole out, but the difference in play from us and Milan today was so clear to see.

It's the fact we play crap football too.

90 + 5min

Bore off back to RAWK. The fact you think this was a good game tells us all we need to know about you.
No need to go back there as I am ManUtd supporter and been that for some decades. But it is ok. Feel free to call me what you want if it makes your day better now that we have drawn.

I don't see a draw as a catastrophic result as some of you.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Why are we so easy to push back?

The front players (Martial, Greenwood, Bruno) are ridiculously bad at defending. It's so easy to play through their "pressing".

JG3001

People need to just ignore @90 + 5min & @mu4c_20le. Every comment they make on every game is about how great United played. They are well known trolls, and if you haven’t figured that out yet, you’re just as bad...

Leg-End

Ole cannot keep making such basic errors, literally anyone could see that coming with the changes.

ti vu

Milan by no mean great teams full of quality players. Look at how well drilled they are. They miss quite plenty of their main guys, and yet they look at team with players not regularly start games together. Their quality is low enough that would allow us to kill this game if we have our shooting boots, but they're well coached enough to come to Old Trafford and dominated us for most of the game.

arnie_ni

No matter what you think of us, we cannot defend set pieces.

Something needs to change there

PoTMS

No matter what you think of us, we cannot defend set pieces.

Something needs to change there
Hopefully we'll pull our finger out at the end of the season and decide to hire a coaching team.

90 + 5min

Why does the bigger picture never relate to anything that happens on the pitch?

I get we’re making progress as a club behind the scenes. Where’s the progress on the pitch?
Just look at results and performences and compare them to 3 years back and you'll see progress. Steady progress. Not everything changes over a night.

Nick7

I repeat it again, I can't imagine anyone watching United on regular basis and actually believe we're a well drilled unit.

Look at Milan to know what a well drilled team with barely any quality looks like.
Yep yep. We’ve played like this all season long.

Foxbatt

Our performances seem to be getting worse and worse.
This was worse than even some of the game we lost. How pathetic. Ole should be putting a rocket up their arses and Woodward should be putting a rocket up Ole's arse and Glazier's should be putting a rocket up Woodward's arse.

edgecutter

Here we go again, Anti Ole Brigade out again
Are you not watching the same performances like the rest of us? I honestly don't see where we are going under Ole. There has been too many false dawns and poor performances this year to not question whether he is the guy for this job.

Phil

Colour me surprised that one win against City wasnt the turning point for Ole. Good manager, shite coach.
Agree with this. I think our squad has moved in the right direction with a lot more quality but unfortunately our performances are completely disjointed time and time again.

And the subs, jesus feck the subs.