Weird feelings of football

No Love

Abdoulaye Doucouré scores every single week without fail; however, his goal tally at the end of each season is always 2.

P0GBA

Liverpool go 1-0 down in every game they play but go on to win comfortably.

Dominos

Every year we play the same team back to back within a few days, one in the league cup and one in the league.

We usually lose 1 and win 1.

The-Mezzala

Since Mark Goldbridge created the United Stand its cursed the club. When he supported Forrest we won major trophies. When he deactivates the Channel we will win the prem

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Diogo Jota scores all of his goals from the 80th minute onwards.

The Purley King

Just read that alvaro morata is only 30!
Seems like he should be about 40 we’ve been linked on and off with him for so long……..

SER19

There seems to have been a private meeting among the heads of all football media outlets where they've agreed to push women's football on a captive audience, despite the fact that nobody seems to watch it or are able to name more than a few players.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
There seems to have been a private meeting among the heads of all football media outlets where they've agreed to push women's football on a captive audience, despite the fact that nobody seems to watch it or are able to name more than a few players.
That's a rubbish definition of a captive audience.

SER19

That's a rubbish definition of a captive audience.
As in they're trying to create a captive audience. But also that the average consumer of football news, including myself and every friend I have who follows football, has felt it shoved upon them when going to their previously regular news outlet. There seems to be no demand that justifies the enormous rise in the presence. Todays united matchday thread reflects that.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
As in they're trying to create a captive audience. But also that the average consumer of football news, including myself and every friend I have who follows football, has felt it shoved upon them when going to their previously regular news outlet. There seems to be no demand that justifies the enormous rise in the presence. Todays united matchday thread reflects that.
I do agree that we’re seeing women’s football being given almost a manufactured platform that isn’t proportionate to demand, and it’s definitely deliberate.

They’re trying to grow the sport and let’s face it, it’s hard to do so if nobody is seeking it out. So it comes to you instead. They sort of need to do it this way or it would stay niche forever, hence why every established club like United has its own women’s team, instead of just Manchester ladies FC - it’s the brand recognition they need to get people watching.

If you don’t like it just ignore it, but I do understand why it’s happening. If it gets more girls involved in football it’s a good thing. The subsidisation is the least the men’s game can do really considering the FA banned women from even taking part until what, the 70s?

Winrar

Whenever one of our games get postponed, when we go on to play that match we don't win and/or put up a dire performance.

Remember the geese

When a player pressures an opposition player and raises both arms to clearly indicate to the referee that he isn't fouling, a free kick is always awarded against him.

Hoof the ball

Not for nothing but in the Sky Sports app on a Saturday, it goes :-

Premier League
Women's Premier League
Women's Championship
Women's Scottish Premier League
Championship
League one
League two
Conference

then the top and interesting other leagues in the world. :lol:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Premier League
Women's Premier League
Women's Championship
Championship
League one
League two
Conference

I have nothing against women's football, but the way Sky Sports organizes scores on their site now is extremely illogical and user-unfriendly. Big pet peeve of mine.

SER19

Premier League
Women's Premier League
Women's Championship
Championship
League one
League two
Conference

Its ridiculous.