Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Meh!

If you even question Cricket as a sport, I question your Englishness.

Well I'm a bit Spanish, a bit Jewish, and probably a little bit of several other ethnicities and nationalities out of the 186 countries in the world who don't consider Cricket a proper sport.

:smirk:

Dragon_Merah

been here since 2003 and i can say that this new look is fabulous..well done to all involved
this is indeed the best United site in the internet..
*applause*

steeeb

What does the blue dot do? When clicked, it takes me to some random post of no apparent significance.:confused:
To your first unseen post. But for old threads you've not seen in XenForo is seems to pick a random post - I'm guessing something to do with the import when it moved over?

Once you've seen a thread and then use it, it should then work as expected?

Will Absolute

Any cure for grey marginitis, guys? Iveezy said last night that the new site is designed to automatically fill the screen. But I've got grey margins at the sides of my 17 inch laptop and a 10 inch tablet.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I can't find a "jump to page" box. For example if I wanted to go to page 350 of the "I want your pics" thread then how would I do it?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Olly that is frickin great! Are those all your own creation? Can you convo me so we can arrange a handover of artwork files? :)
Yep. I'll upload them up and send them over now.

Awesome icons Olly. I see I'll have to come up with a new tagline for you, since the last one has been stripped.
Yep! Thanks :)

Devil may care

One thing I've noticed is that you can't highlight parts of a post and use a quote icon to split it up, you have to do the quote tags manually.

prateik

Yep. the Quote option doesnt show up in the normal mode..... and more options doesnt really add any more options to format..

Teething problems.. it'll be fixed.
Can I also suggest a couple of things..
  1. Make Alt+S work for submitting new posts.
  2. Under the thread name, the username of the OP and the forum shows up next to each other.. any way to add some space between the two?

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
The donations link seems to have disappeared. I just don't want the mods and admins to have to cancel their Summer holidays because they have no spending money

Dante

Average bang
Click on the little downward arrow next to your username in the top bar. Click personal details and have at it.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If one accidentally clicks 'Mark Forums Read' it asks 'Are you sure?', which usually I'm not. Most excellent.
Yeah, I love that. On the old caf I kept clicking that link accidentally.

The donations link seems to have disappeared. I just don't want the mods and admins to have to cancel their Summer holidays because they have no spending money
Thanks for letting us know.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Is there any way of removing that header that keeps switching between the two pieces of information at the top? It's so overt that it's impossible to ignore, and the frequency is much too high. I guess I could probably adblock it.