Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Is there any way of removing that header that keeps switching between the two pieces of information at the top? It's so overt that it's impossible to ignore, and the frequency is much too high. I guess I could probably adblock it.
Yes. Hover over the right side and you can dismiss it.

Moby

Dick
Is there no way to get the bottom panel on the home page that used to have the lists of active threads, birthdays and other stuff?

kiristao

Looks nice. Love the feature that takes you to the last read post.
Only thing I have not been able to figure out is how to jump to a different forum directly from a thread. It was possible through the drop down box earlier.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Any chance of threads showing the amount of pages without having to hover over them or is this a final design choice? Because now everything looks like new threads.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Where is the donate button gone Niall?

iSparky

This is now done, thanks iSparky! :)

No problem, I shall be donating next pay day as I have not done so in a while and thats why I noticed it was missing because I was searching for it this morning.

I want the rest of you all to remember this moment, the moment where I came in to save the day and return the possibility of donations to the caf. Not one of you noticed this critical issue, not even the so called elite modmin team. Shame on you, shame on you all.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
No problem, I shall be donating next pay day as I have not done so in a while and thats why I noticed it was missing because I was searching for it this morning.

I want the rest of you all to remember this moment, the moment where I came in to save the day and return the possibility of donations to the caf. Not one of you noticed this critical issue, not even the so called elite modmin team. Shame on you, shame on you all.
Yesterday just after 6pm:

The donations link seems to have disappeared. I just don't want the mods and admins to have to cancel their Summer holidays because they have no spending money

iSparky

Yesterday just after 6pm:

feck it, well it was me that Niall noticed and thats all that matters.

Sometimes I hate you and your crazy level of knowledge on what happens here Damien.

Spoony

The People's President
I think the red text and grey strips on the main navigation pages don't quite feel right, but once you're in a thread it's not a million miles away from the the old Caf. As for being bright, it's not an issue in the threads.

Jacob

Speaking as a graphic design freak, I absolutely love it.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I think the red text and grey strips on the main navigation pages don't quite feel right, but once you're in a thread it's not a million miles away from the the old Caf. As for being bright, it's not an issue in the threads.

Spoony looks less mysterious, almost mortal like without his avatar.

His once reductionist and pithy rejoinders now look just like .... One liners :(

iSparky

Holy shit, the new edit post thing is so god dam sexy and easy.

vanthaman

Winner
The whole forum is sexy and slick, only thing I despise is the constant man city adverts

iSparky

I have no Man City adverts but I keep getting adverts for UCD.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
I always imagined that they brought in some revenue however nonetheless there remained a bit of a shortfall.

I don't think i've ever clicked on one or at least not intentionally.

Have you ever considered the option of charging a nominal fee for the privilege of having them removed from removed from a user's browsing of the site?

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
  • XenForo has a powerful 'Alerts' feature that will inform you when other users quote you, reply to topics you're watching and more. This is definitely one of the best new features.

feck yeah, dream come true

I can die in relative peace now

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Niall: how about swapping alerts with inbox? I keep pressing sign out on my iPhone !

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I like XenForo, it's more modern and stylish then the old one. Like when I was changing from Windows to Apple products. A step up in form of quality and functionality. Me like.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
When you paste a body of text such as an article the forum doesn't appear to respect the paragraphs in the source material yet it is converting font sizes and some other formatting, annoying on the one hand and helpful on the other.

Is this avoidable?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I like how you instantly go to the first post you haven't seen after clicking the thread.

Top notch.