Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Now this could just by my preference i don't know, however would it be possible to make the BB Code Editor the default instead of the Rich Text format?

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Never did see that, much obliged.

There was me manually inserting countless spaces for paragraphs in recent days. :)

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Wow. I go on vacation and come back and imagine my surprise when I login and see all these changes!

Looks slick so far but will take time to get used to.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I'm liking the changes so far. Took a few moments to work a couple of things out, but on the whole all the things that made the caf good are still here.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
There also seems to be some compatibility issues with older version of IE. At work, we have IE8 and the first 3 thread titles in every forum are invisible (though the user started is visible). Also in replies the 2nd line is not visible, thoug it appears when quoted.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
What's up with tapatalk? Got a message on my phone browser that tapatalk was available but as yet haven't been able to connect through it.

Platato

Psst!
I'm freaking out here. What is going on? The redcafe look is gone. I'm so confused! ahh!

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Actually on IE it's still not great. All the posts are at the bottom of the text boxes and the text is in Times.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I think my browser has spazzed out because it's like a notepad document for me now.

Platato

Psst!
It works on internet explorer but i do not like using internet explorer. I dont want to change back to that browser

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The reply box isn't displaying on firefox for me. Just white space. Whilst on IE it is just a total and utter shambles.