Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Regarding the styling breaking, I think our caching for stylesheets and images was wrongly, we've tweaked it so hopefully it won't happen again. If it does, please post in here or convo me!

Brophs

The One and Only
+ 1 on adding the quote option. We post a lot of articles on here and the quote box differentiates that from the rest of the post.

Brophs

The One and Only
+ 1 on adding the quote option. We post a lot of articles on here and the quote box differentiates that from the rest of the post.

Thanks Niall. Love you in a platonic way.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ooh, you don't have to type anything afterwards now.

vanthaman

Winner
I see the advert at the top is no longer covering staff online which is great, but the bottom ad is now covering the share box on the right

fergieisold

Might be missing a trick but there isn't a way to go to last page of a thread with one click. Have to open the thread and then go to the last page, I think when the board first went up page numbers did appear with mouse hover over, these seem to be gone now. Otherwise it's great!

vanthaman

Winner
Might be missing a trick but there isn't a way to go to last page of a thread with one click. Have to open the thread and then go to the last page, I think when the board first went up page numbers did appear with mouse hover over, these seem to be gone now. Otherwise it's great!
They are there for me, you get the last 3 page numbers

Brophs

The One and Only

Under last message, click the red text of the thread you want to go to (eg. 8 minutes ago). That brings you to the last post.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Yes. In iPad I kept getting the server down message. Other sites worked fine.

An issue with your connection I reckon, there's no reason why requests to the site would fail on just an iPad.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Used to be able to see how many viewers were on each sub forum, from the main page. Wish this could be enabled again.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I see the advert at the top is no longer covering staff online which is great, but the bottom ad is now covering the share box on the right

This bottom ad is now fixed so it doesn't overlap.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Used to be able to see how many viewers were on each sub forum, from the main page. Wish this could be enabled again.

Not a feature in XenForo I'm afraid. There is an add-on but it is quite heavy on the database so I'm not going to add it. Hopefully XenForo will add that feature in the future.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Maybe it's insignificant, but where's the "most users online" info? The last time I checked, it was like 14,000 something.

:D

This is now shown on the homepage. The 14,000 was wrong, caused by some bot overloading the homepage I think.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
This is now shown on the homepage. The 14,000 was wrong, caused by some bot overloading the homepage I think.
Wasnt it when we went out to Basel, or was that a different time?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Niall, Is there a way to quote something off-caf and have it not appear in that awful scrunched up font?

Also on the right hand side of the main page it says 'following is online' and it pops up the 'avatar' of that person but since avatars are disabled you have to mouse over it to see who they are. Is there a way to change that to the name not the avatar?

edit; I worked out a way to fix the font thing, go into the bbcode format and remove the 'lucida sans' font from the quote tags.. Seems a bit long winded.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Also on the right hand side of the main page it says 'following is online' and it pops up the 'avatar' of that person but since avatars are disabled you have to mouse over it to see who they are. Is there a way to change that to the name not the avatar?
Yes I will be fixing this and changing it to the name.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
No probs mate! Keep up the good work. Hope you don't take it to heart the requests.

I know everything is in good time or when you get to it! Cheers!

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Niall, next time you're in Sacramento, California, cocktails are on me!

The only issue for me is that none of the several computers I will use to log on throughout the day (Macbook Pro, iPad, Iphone or my Dell PC at the office) "remember" my password. I'm sure it's just a human error on my part but I've never had a hard time like this on any site before.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Niall, next time you're in Sacramento, California, cocktails are on me!

The only issue for me is that none of the several computers I will use to log on throughout the day (Macbook Pro, iPad, Iphone or my Dell PC at the office) "remember" my password. I'm sure it's just a human error on my part but I've never had a hard time like this on any site before.

Ruud, what browser for the MBP and the PC?

I had a lot of trouble with Safari post change over on my MBP (use Dragon which is basically Chrome at work, and Chrome on my gaming PC at home) and I cleared the cache and updated it and it worked fine again. I've had no problems with the other browsers. But maybe clear the cache and reset passwords on the chrome options if you use Chrome. If you use Firefox I have no idea lol.

Did the Old site used to have an R/G indicator to show an posters online status?

<---- somewhere in the panel there?

Niall has already informed us (when I asked the question) that it is coming when he gets to it.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I have just noticed an "upload a file" button next to the post reply button. What madness is this? Can we upload shizzle directly onto here without having to say host it on imageshack or something?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I have just noticed an "upload a file" button next to the post reply button. What madness is this? Can we upload shizzle directly onto here without having to say host it on imageshack or something?

Say what!? No way are uploads allowed, where exactly are you seeing this?