Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Hmmmm, thats not there for me

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
It only appears in some threads which is weird.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
All of them except for the General forum and the Newbie forums.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Has there been any thought to getting a new logo now to go along with the new forum? And a new banner to boot (We should stop thanking SAF at some point right?)

I have no idea why i'm bringing this up, as i'm sure theres plenty more pressing issues still to sort, but yeah, just something I thought about.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I'm quite happy with the logo atm, the Fergie bit will come down after 26 years ;)

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Don;t know if it's just me but the caf is going insanely slow. Something like 10-15 seconds between page refreshes or trying to load my alerts.

Is the feature from the old forum whereby it marks all threads as read when you finish that visit
So, you only see the threads as having new posts if there were posts from your last activity

If that makes sense to anyone

jeston

Is the feature from the old forum whereby it marks all threads as read when you finish that visit
So, you only see the threads as having new posts if there were posts from your last activity

If that makes sense to anyone

That was a well & truly awful way to describe it.. but yeah, before when you ended a session it marked all threads as read. XenForo doesn't do that.

That was a well & truly awful way to describe it.. but yeah, before when you ended a session it marked all threads as read. XenForo doesn't do that.
OK. I'll have to try and remember to mark all as read when I leave then
And yeh, it was god awful, but I couldn't be arsed trying a third sentence to explain it

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
A couple of updates:

• the styling of pagination links so they fit in with the overall colour scheme
  • the pagination links visible in topic lists as well, so you don't need to hover over a topic to see how many pages it has.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Niall how come most online ever only shows on redcafe.net but doesnt show on https://www.redcafe.net/forum/

Could it go in forum statistics

It's a homepage specific thing, would be a bit of work to add it to the forum stats and I'm not intending on doing that anytime soon. Just go to the homepage if you're curious :)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Old thread links aren't redirecting to the right place anymore, they just bring up a blank page. Just figured I'd let you know as they were redirecting alright a couple of days ago.

EG: https://www.redcafe.net/f27/retro-video-game-thread-366557/

This is fixed but is a symptom of a different problem so it may come back. I'm looking into a solution.

Thanks for letting me know Olly. Please convo me if anyone notices this happening again.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I've added Olly's sweet icons to the left of the forum names on the forum lists and each thread's title.

Cool or not cool?

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
It's cool, why not. It's also great that we can see how many pages a thread has without hovering.
One thing left for me personally - the amount of people that are viewing each section of the forum. If that can be implemented as well, then it's all back to being perfect.