Welcome to the new XenForo 2 site

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
There was a glitch which was breaking the homepage after the match. Should be working ok now, but match day voting / rating is turned off for the moment.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Sorry but the match updates at the top of the homepage are horrible. It takes up literally the entire screen on mobile.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
@Niall is there a way to have the option on the main page to go directly to the most recent post in a thread? This is on mobile.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Typing after starting a new paragraph when nearing the end of the provided text box seems to play up a bit on mobile. Like it doesn’t extended the box but instead goes out of view so you have to scroll down. Although saying that it seems to be fine as I’m typing now

Dan

Unread threads could be made a bit more bolder to stand out from read threads.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Yes navigating from thread lists to the latest posts in a thread isn’t very clear. I’ll be addressing that.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Unread threads could be made a bit more bolder to stand out from read threads.
I tweaked that yesterday. Unread threads are bold and default red, while read threads are not bold and a slightly darker red. Still not obvious enough?

Dan

I tweaked that yesterday. Unread threads are bold and default red, while read threads are not bold and a slightly darker red. Still not obvious enough?
It’s not as clearer as before, could be my eyes though.

Skills

Snitch
Did something change or have I just adjusted to it? The site seems pretty good now, so thanks for acting on the feedback if you guys have changed anything!

Only minor suggestion I would make is - the quoted post notification doesn't really stand out. Maybe I've just not adjusted looking out for it, but it might be worth adjusting it slightly?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Only minor suggestion I would make is - the quoted post notification doesn't really stand out. Maybe I've just not adjusted looking out for it, but it might be worth adjusting it slightly?
Yep will be doing that.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Is there already a solution to the access denied problem? Searching the solution is tedious on the limited screen space of my phone.
I can't access the site at all on my Firefox/Win10 laptop. So far i didn't do anything more than f5, then ctrl+f5, to no avail.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Feel like this is what the caf use to look like, 3 or so updates ago, but can't remember.

Looks good though.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Is there already a solution to the access denied problem? Searching the solution is tedious on the limited screen space of my phone.
I can't access the site at all on my Firefox/Win10 laptop. So far i didn't do anything more than f5, then ctrl+f5, to no avail.
How often are you seeing these errors and what are you doing when you see them?

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
When you are ignoring a poster when someone quotes that poster's post, it shows that the ignored poster's post has been quoted. Earlier you never knew if an ignored poster has posted in a thread until you clicked on the 'show ignored content' button at the bottom.of the page.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
When you are ignoring a poster when someone quotes that poster's post, it shows that the ignored poster's post has been quoted. Earlier you never knew if an ignored poster has posted in a thread until you clicked on the 'show ignored content' button at the bottom.of the page.
Do folk actually put posters on ignore, I mean how precious can you get? Why not just tut and scroll on by?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Really struggling to use this on my phone .. the proportions of everything just look weird and is not user friendly. Laptop is okay.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Finally got to look at the PC version.

Looks fricking awesome. Could still be lighter, but in general, feels great.

Its only the mobile version that feels like a downgrade

Last edited:

Bratt

@Niall
When trying to use the quote function, and then pushing the insert quotes-button, I get the oops, something went wrong screen.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
-Every single time i try to access the caf or one of its subdomains
-clicking my shortcut icon/entering the url manually, doesn't matter

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Do folk actually put posters on ignore, I mean how precious can you get? Why not just tut and scroll on by?
I've always found this odd too. But it is what it is.

Anyway, the mobile version doesn't seem quite as intuitive yet. Can't exactly pinpoint why.

Ban

Just seen it on pc and it looks good. Don't like greyed page numbers though.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Ok, it seems fixed now.
I accessed the site via private browsing and saw the banner with the instructions. Clearing the cookies did the trick.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
screenshot?
It’s like the screenshot I put up a page or two ago, the actual post content is too far apart, makes reading things such as discussions or draft thread discussions a pita as keep getting distracted reading usernames and locations.

only a small issue I know but it annoys after a while

the space between actual content

kthanksbye

Haven't read through the replies on this post, but the mobile version is not at all user friendly, threadmarks are difficult to find, using it on chrome android.