Wenger: the man, the mystery

Brophs

The One and Only
Yeah, Muller kind of reminds me of Inzaghi. Bit of a hapless physical specimen but an absolute genius at being in the right place at the right time.
I dunno, I rate him really highly. He doesn't seem to have a weak spot to his game.

NM

Yes. We are 2-0 down to the defending European Champions. Do you see the difference?
We have a better chance of winning the return leg than United too.

Oh, that's mean.
End result will be you out of Europe, like we probably will be. Most of my gooner friends are keeping shut until they win something. Then I'll hear it.. But you guys can keep going. Another 4th place trophy awaits.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
End result will be you out of Europe, like we probably will be. Most of my gooner friends are keeping shut until they win something. Then I'll hear it.. But you guys can keep going. Another 4th place trophy awaits.
Yeah, if we go out of Europe we will have nothing left except for...the title race...and the FA Cup. Are you sure you want to have a dick waving contest today?

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
You know things are bad when Arsenal and Liverpool fans are taunting you knowing that they won't win jack shite this season themselves. :(

Last edited:

NM

Yeah, if we go out of Europe we will have nothing left except for...the title race...and the FA Cup. Are you sure you want to have a dick waving contest today?
I have no issues actually. I don't mind the losing as much as others here. the Caf truly is in meltdown. Luckily am at work so didn't get to see the display. My point is you guys have nothing to gloat about. At the end of the season, maybe. Right now, not really.

NM

You have nothing to say because you know I am correct.. Come back at the end of the season.. You will have the right to laugh then.. Or we will be laughing back at you

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
You have nothing to say because you know I am correct.. Come back at the end of the season.. You will have the right to laugh then.. Or we will be laughing back at you
What are you talking about? I posted a comment I remembered about Campbell specifically, since laughing at him for never scoring a club goal was hilarious given recent events. I'm not gloating.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Do you two have nothing better to do? One of you isn't in Europe and the other is 2-0 down as well. :lol:
Give it up NM. Living in the shadows of United in the past ten years have clearly affected the Gooners and Scousers here.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
1,000 games in charge for the great man. In an age where a manager's contract is worth less than the recycled paper it's printed on, he's been a stalwart, his longevity second only to Ferguson's. My favourite figure in football and plenty more to come.

Shark

@NotShark
It'll be a dark day for Arsenal fans when he steps down, just as it was for us when SAF called it a day. Cherish it, Gooners.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Wenger is worth more than a whole planet of Ashtons.

SteveJ

Scout
That tacked-on 'tribute' by Ashton is so pathetic & self-serving that Mediawatch is certain to pick it up.

Rowem

gently, down the stream

SteveJ

Scout
Ashton:

'The moment he halted the press conference before last season’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich and said: ‘Why are you looking at me.’ I said the first thing that entered my head - ‘because it’s your press conference’ - and am just grateful that was my response. He was under huge pressure before a big game and he had forgotten I worked for the Mail, the paper he reads at home, and mistakenly believed I had written a story about his future as Arsenal manager.'