g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

What are you excited about for next season?

catmandeu

Supports
north east united
Few things like

Our summer transfers, the ins and outs
Our community shield clash with city ( if we win our FA cup)
Our champions league pool

And how Jose would turn out after he analses the criticism on his tactics and without his mate for 17 years Mr. Rui Faria.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Someone teaching us what a corner is. We are more dangerous from a goal kick.

Wanderlust_09

Nothing to be honest.
I had more optimism after the end of last season and even after the end of LVG's first season.

We still do not look like a cohesive unit and I don't think it is because of the players we have. We have seen lot of top players coming to Utd only to underwhelm.
Who was the last signing we had who took his game to the next level after joining us?
I am still excited about what happens in the transfer window though.
But, realistically, I feel a top 4 finish is the best we can achieve based on what I have seen this year.

Red_toad

Personally looking very much forward to what the transfer window holds for us. Really hope Martial will be retained. For next season I'm looking forward to some exciting football and seeing a team that has an identity. Jose spends big again this summer, he really needs to have us performing at a much higher standard.
I really don't get why so many seem to be dreading the coming season, they might as well walk away from the game if it's 'so hard' for them. There will be numerous positives, as there always are. Really hoping we get a youngster having a break out season...

Barnslig

Finally playing a PL season without Stoke in it...

... and seing United flourish after a successful transfer window.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The best we can hope for is 2nd in the league. You know City will keep on improving. The only hope we have is history -- both Chelski and City have always floundered after winning a league title.

All we can do is make incremental changes -- improvement in our consistency and have an emergence of a stronger, killer mentality.

We may have better hope in the cups especially in the CL.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Best not to get too excited this time. We get excited after every summer transfer window and always end up disappointed as the season progresses. Not going to make that mistake this time. I'll give it a couple months after the season starts and then see if there's reason to be excited.
Ah you see that's the trap.
After a couple of months of this season everything was awesome.......

FireballXL5

I'm looking forward to reaping the rewards of the summer clearout. You know, that mythical clearout that never happens.

Siorac

What, that LVG will win us the title and CL? :lol:

I've been saying this all along.
I think that there are some ABUs on here, who masquerade as MUFC fans, just so that they can report back to their LFC and MCFC buddies and have a laugh at the comments on here.
It's good that the mods are tagging users with Scouse Lover and City Lover, as it lets everybody know what these people are actually about.
Jesus, what is this shit? Is it really so hard to believe that some people are actually not enjoying the football? Must you resort to the sort of paranoia that would serve you well in the secret police of some totalitarian state? "The spies of the Enemy are everywhere, hellbent on sowing discord in our Great Nation!!"

It's really just that watching United is not much fun these days.

reddaz71

Utd winning the league, Bale being named Utds player of the year, Savic runner up, and the Mourinho haters finally backing down after being made to eat a lot of humble pie.

Andersons Dietician

I think I’m either going to buy a keyboard and learn how to play or maybe another language, Japanese perhaps.

goin4glory

Wow, you don't even pretend it's about United anymore, it's 'Mourinho winning the league'.
Mourinho has done an outstanding job of fixing years of horrible management by Moyes/LVG, he's building a team to compete and yet has to put up with horrendous abuse from what have you done lately mouth breathers. If we win the league next season he will be responsible more than anyone.

Swift Football

Utd winning the league, Bale being named Utds player of the year, Savic runner up, and the Mourinho haters finally backing down after being made to eat a lot of humble pie.
Looks like its you who is going to eat a lot of humble pies over next 3 consecutive seasons.

StonedhamsterZA

I'm excited by more English teams delivering in the European competitions, which will result in players not only coming to play in the PL for the money.