What is your second biggest disappointment ever by Man Utd after Paul Pogba

Gopher Brown

Keeping Alex Ferguson on in 1990 - the guy hadn’t won anything for 4 years. Should have been sacked.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Building a wall is an essential skill though.
DDG is an unorthodox keeper; his walls look suspect because he leaves a lot of space on either side that most goalkeepers would not be able to cover that he can cover. He does not conceded many direct free kicks and often saves extremely difficult free kicks.

Moonred

DDG is an unorthodox keeper; his walls look suspect because he leaves a lot of space on either side that most goalkeepers would not be able to cover that he can cover. He does not conceded many direct free kicks and often saves extremely difficult free kicks.
:lol:

I don’t think you are getting it.

iHicksy

Keeping Gary Neville the choker? What kind of shit am I reading here?

Baby Groot

within the current squad i.e siging Lukaku,+plus that the fax machine failed in 2015

Member 39557

He couldn't build a wall to save his life.

AlwaysRed66

The board not getting in a manger who played football in the right way, instead of keep getting managers with negative tactics. In hindsight it was probably better that we did employ Moyes, as any manager after SAF would have been doomed to fail, but fans probably couldn't see at the time how hard the job was.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
In no particular order, I'd go:
letting Pogba go
buying Pogba back

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Sir Alex passed on Messi, Neymar, Modric, and Harry Kane when they were available as 12 y.o. kids. He instead, was grooming Welbeck, Darren Gibson, Richardson, Cleverly and the likes.

Good riddance.

Last edited:

Irrational.

Not coming out with T-shirts defending Evra after he clearly forced Suarez to racially abuse him (which is also a term of endearment in Uruguay). Clearly Liverpool are way ahead of us in the T-shirt league championships and on a cultural level.

Swift Football

Discuss.......

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.
You mean letting POgba leave at the first place? That sure was a big disapoointment.

ONe of my biggest disappointment is fans like you.

Ss3bba

I used to turn to the cafe when results went awry. Now I’d rather read the guardian. People coming on here and telling us how Spurs are better than us despite having won nada! Others are so sure that we shall finish outside the top 4 because we’re just 4 points clear forgetting that it’s pretty difficult for teams to close that gap at this point in time if we look back to the last 3 seasons.

hn4manunited

Us not getting another unproven manager instead of Jose to chase away once and for all the so-called United fans on this message board not willing to support the team and manager and club.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
I used to turn to the cafe when results went awry. Now I’d rather read the guardian. People coming on here and telling us how Spurs are better than us despite having won nada! Others are so sure that we shall finish outside the top 4 because we’re just 4 points clear forgetting that it’s pretty difficult for teams to close that gap at this point in time if we look back to the last 3 seasons.

Wind the neck in.

We broke a World Record Tranfer fee in bring Pogba to the club and Tom Ince at Hull is having a better season then him.

Podgy_Poet

There is no disappointment after Pogba. Or before Pogba.

Pogba is not 'a' disappointment. He IS disappointment.

SirAF

Ageist

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.
I dunno, two goalies for the price of one?