What is your second biggest disappointment ever by Man Utd after Paul Pogba

RedBrickWall

Not signing Gaitan when we had the chance, every paper knew we were in for him just couldn’t get it over the line.

RichMet

Supports
Liverpool
Scary thing is we would've still had him up until the end of next season. Madness.
Not a united fan I must confess, i do wonder where all the moyes hatred comes from.

Yeah he was never the right appointment for united, but he had a poor squad to work with after fergie over achieving massively in his final season. He wasn't backed in the transfer market and then rightly sacked after 8 months in charge.

He should never have been employed in first place but its a bit rich to blame him when he seems to be simply the most visible of a number of issues that the club had at the time. The glazers being the chief amongst them.

NecssryEvil

Not sacking SAF after his second season, he was here far too long. The rotating of managers every other year is fascinating.

Green_Red

RAWK is actually a Liverpool fan board. This board has turned into something way worse than RAWK, it's basically a Pep/City and Pochettino/Spurs strange love board for some strange reason...

If Pogba is a big disappointment I'm actually ashamed to support the same club as you and many others. The stuff you read here after every loss or draw is actually an embarassment.
Shots fired...

Need to read the entire thread now. Popcorn in the microwave

Green_Red

My biggest disappointment was playing pokemon go around old trafford for two weeks with a girl from work. Then we fed ducks down at the canel. After that the slag wouldnt answer my texts and told people at work I was stalking her. Massive disappointment! Still hurts.

Revaulx

Sir Matt overruling Wilf’s request to sign a young and upcoming Colin Todd and instead bringing in a crap and past it Ian Ure to replace Bill Foulkes. That decision set the club on the road to decline and relegation in the early 70s.

Oh yeah - and not making Garth Crooks’ loan spell permanent. He could have gone on to be a United legend and be managing us now :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Discuss.......

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.
Hi baz

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
Allowing City to get Pep. We should have courted him for years when Fergie announced his retirement.

Fully Fledged

Not a united fan I must confess, i do wonder where all the moyes hatred comes from.

Yeah he was never the right appointment for united, but he had a poor squad to work with after fergie over achieving massively in his final season. He wasn't backed in the transfer market and then rightly sacked after 8 months in charge.

He should never have been employed in first place but its a bit rich to blame him when he seems to be simply the most visible of a number of issues that the club had at the time. The glazers being the chief amongst them.
I am a United fan and can't understand the hate. Yes we had a bad season with him but it was only 1 season I don't buy into the theory that he is responsible for our current problems, if sitting second in the league can be called a problem. Yes he was never good enough to manage Man Utd but I don't blame him for taking the job on. I would have taken it if I was him.

People blame him for his transfer record. Yes he didn't sign enough players but 2 that he did sign are important members of our squad today when fit.

I actually think that LVG's coaching of the squad pushed our style back further than the 8 months that Moyes had.

Craig Bellendy

The atmosphere at OT against lesser teams gets me every time, I much prefer going to away matches and signing from start to finish.
And the new star wars film is the worst ever made.

Traub

It’s the arrogance imo. Granted the team wasn’t great, but surely better than where he finished?

But besides for that, getting rid of all the backroom staff was a massive blunder. We employed a mid table manager who then proceeded to bring the entire mid table backroom staff with him.

Lastly, more than all of that, the biggest thing is how since he’s left, he has blamed everyone but himself. It’s the arrogance.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Giving the missus free reign over my credit cards during the Christmas and new year period. Fecking hate Christmas.

Andersons Dietician

Moyes for whatever reason not buying Thiago Alcantara when he had the chance. That whole summer in general really. Should have just gone out thrown that 110mil we supposedly offered for Bale about and he could have gotten Thiago, Isco and Strootman and still had change left over.

Bobski

That Fergie still in charge thread brought Anderson back into my mind. This thread is perfect for him.

One of the most highly rated 17/18 year olds in decades to a playboy bucket of lard in his mid 20's. Was certain we had a superstar in the making after his first 2 seasons, then the descent:mad:

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Juan Veron's signing was something that I was at the time extremely excited about, but sadly that didn't work out quite as well as I had hoped that he would.