What is your second biggest disappointment ever by Man Utd after Paul Pogba

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I hate threads like this where half are trolling and the other half is serious. Recipe for disaster.
I don't know, I prefer this to full-on meltdown threads after a defeat. Silliness beats bitterness every time.

Red_toad

I hate threads like this where half are trolling and the other half is serious. Recipe for disaster.
Caf is always a pit of shite when United lose. Mods should be controlling the amount of let's sell everyone and buy all the new player threads. Then don't get me started on the usual crowd who WUM away and nothing seems to happen to them.

Crashoutcassius

Not spending 50m on Renato Sanches when it was obvious he was a future ballon d'or winner. We also should have gone over the 100k madrid offered odegaard a week. The whole Caf knew the right moves in these situations amazing that professionals at manchester united couldn't see it

Irrational.

RIVALDO WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A DIFFICULT PERSONALITY
HE CLASHED WITH LVG BECAUSE HE WAS SHIFTED TO THE WING EVENTHOUGH HE WON BALLON DO'R IN THAT POSITION
TOUGH PERSONALITY ? HE STILL WON PLENTY CLUB AND NATIONLEVEL
NATION
NATION
NATION LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL

flappyjay

We should have never sold Ronaldo to Madrid. The club would have never dropped in quality so much over the years, we would have at least one CL more and probably a couple more PL titles. I don't care that he was dreaming to play in RM, the board should have offered him some out of the world wages for the time and I'm sure Ronaldo and his agent would have been more than happy to stay.
Selling Ronaldo was not the problem. The problem is who we chose to get after he left. There were people like Zlatan, Ribery before he went to Bayern, Ozil and sneijder. Our transfer dealings were appalling. We should also have permanently signed Tevez. We wouldn't have been as strong but we would have stayed as one of the top three clubs

el3mel

Caf is always a pit of shite when United lose. Mods should be controlling the amount of let's sell everyone and buy all the new player threads. Then don't get me started on the usual crowd who WUM away and nothing seems to happen to them.
Rival fans here surely are the ones most enjoying Caf, even more than United fans. I mean watching United fans going on a nonstop meltdown, slaughtering everyone at the club and talking highly about how we should be inspired to play as our rivals. Rival fans here are surely having the laugh of this life at this. :lol:

diplomat

Selling Ronaldo was not the problem. The problem is who we chose to get after he left. There were people like Zlatan, Ribery before he went to Bayern, Ozil and sneijder. Our transfer dealings were appalling. We should also have permanently signed Tevez. We wouldn't have been as strong but we would have stayed as one of the top three clubs
Do I need to apply a list of what Cristiano Ronaldo did and achieved after leaving us? There is no player who could have replaced him properly, just like no player could have replaced what Messi gave and continues to give to Barcelona.

alpagr

George not turning up when we were 8 points clear, that would be 21 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 101472

I think the club should have shown a bit more faith in Obertan and given him the number 7 jersey.

spwd

The ending of lost, such a let down, feel like i wasted years.

204Red

Clearly #2 and pushing hard for #1

"not enough knee jerk threads here in the caf"

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Rival fans here surely are the ones most enjoying Caf, even more than United fans. I mean watching United fans going on a nonstop meltdown, slaughtering everyone at the club and talking highly about how we should be inspired to play as our rivals. Rival fans here are surely having the laugh of this life at this. :lol:
It’s ok I have a quota of rival fans I ban every week so eventually there will be none left apart from @duffer because he’s alright.

NFM

Ignoring the second part of the title of this thread...
The biggest disappointment was the ruling out of a perfectly good second goal against Porto by Scholes in the CL. If that goal had stood, United would have won the CL that year, Mourinho would not have been hired by Abramovich, Chelsea would have spent a lot of money without winning the league, which would have meant the Arabs would subsequently not been tempted down the same route with City. Probably Fergie would still be manager winning his sixth title on the run this year.

Jeffthered

May I ask the forum administrators to take a look at some of these posts / forums / topics.

This is just silly.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Discuss.......

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.
Reading this thread.

Gary Neville's big toe knows more about football than you ever will.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Discuss.......

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.
You never rated Garry Neville. You don't rate Pogba. At least you're consistent with shit ratings.

flappyjay

Do I need to apply a list of what Cristiano Ronaldo did and achieved after leaving us? There is no player who could have replaced him properly, just like no player could have replaced what Messi gave and continues to give to Barcelona.
We didn't transfer list him, he asked to leave. Should we have kept a player who wanted to leave?

Giggs86

So Pogba is already labeled as a disappointment after two bad games? :lol:

Pathetic.

diplomat

We didn't transfer list him, he asked to leave. Should we have kept a player who wanted to leave?
Splashing the cash on an insane contract and new players to compete with Barcelona in the CL would have definitely changed Ronaldo's and his agent's mind.