Who have the most iconic colours

Chrisjn

What side has the most iconic/recognisable/ famous kit/colours.

For me it has to be Brazil.

Club sides: Real, United, AC Milan.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Juve always struck me out as iconic when younger, I liked Del Piero. Obviously the Brazil kit too, my dad got some Brazil videos and I always watched them as a kid, think it was some Pele collection deal with a newspaper.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Brazil.

Many teams have had an all white kit.

Chrisjn

I'd go with Brazil.

Everyone around the world has always loved watching the team in the Canary yellow shirts.

Where as certain clubs rise and fall, there is always Brazil.

Lynk

Club sides: Milan or Barca
National: Brazil

Member 39557

For me, it has to be Brazil and Milan.

Juventus don't count because their kit was inspired by Notts County. It can't be iconic if it's not truly theirs, or am I being harsh?

Lynk

What about the dutch team? And Ajax?

alastair

ignorant
I would say Juve, despite the whole Notts County thing. Barcelona too. I'm not entirely sure any English club shirt is particularly iconic to be honest.

I'm always right

Obviously the Netherlands, no question, then Brazil. feck the rest they are all iconic to some, Brazil and the Dutch are iconic to all!!!!

K Stand Knut

How are people who are mentioning Juve not paying the correct attention to Notts County who are the reason for the kit that Juve wear to this day. Ok, Notts County are not at the same level as Juve but essentially it is their kit as well and therefore should be classed as being iconic also.

For me though, Brazil without a shadow out a doubt and probably Real Madrid. They are just the ones that I always recognised instantaneously when I was younger before I even paid that much attention to football or clubs