Who replaces Ten Hag?

M15 Red.

Pep. Potter. Zidane. Wally Downes. It does not matter.

The cycle will continue until those cnuts sell up.

Judas

Open to offers
Worst part of thinking Ten Hag is probably done, is truly still not having an ideal replacement in mind. Potter would drown even faster, for example. He's a ridiculous suggestion.

Someone

Something
I feel like this club isn't set up for success at the moment. Not even Arnold knows if he's gonna have a job in a month or not. Who are we going to bring with this shitshow of a squad and a failing football structure that's about to get demolished.

The ownership issues is really going to feck with our season.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
De Zerbi
Alonso
Gallardo
Cruyff (Jordi, obviously but I think digging up Johan and putting him on strings is a better option than ten Hag as well)
McKenna
Rose
Nagelsmann
I have a UEFA C license so I reckoned I could give it a good go as well.

Basically anyone who actually fecking coaches.

AaronRedDevil

I just don't know anymore man. What the feck are the players even doing? They lose the ball too easily by being stupid and they can't make one forward pass to save their lives. They don't make the right runs or predict where their teammates will be in certain moments. It's all fecked up

BorisManUtd

Hope Carrick is not stupid enough to take it if he gets offered the job. Seems like he's doing well in Championship so shouldn't be coming to this mess.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Get whoever you want but

Whoever replaces him:

- will not be able to give Diogo Dalot a brain
- will not make Casemiro stop spamming the ball and treating it like hot potato
- will not change Lindelof's passive defending
- will not magically fix 2 left backs from injury and 1 starting CB from injury
- will not have the cure for Varane who gets injured if the grass is too wet
- will not get Rashford to play to last season's level
- will not get Martial back to his initial fitness (the guy is done)
- will not get Antony to look like a footballer

Those are just some of the problems we have in our starting 11. Wanna sack him? fine. But don't start nagging when the new guy ultimately fails and gets sacked within 2 years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Give it to big Sam till the end of the season. I’m serious.
He looked a bit sweaty and uncomfortable (even by his standards) at Leeds, to the point where I was a little bit worried about his health at times. I genuinely think we'd kill him.

sugar_kane

If we sack him now (and I’m not saying we shouldn’t) the only way I’d bother watching us the rest of the season is if we get Ole back in as caretaker for one last go around.

Not interested in another Rangnick stinking out the place and our players phoning it in for the next 6 months

Beyond that, unless something seriously changes in our sporting set up there is no point holding any hope for a return to playing decent football (not even after success here, just something I actually even slightly enjoy watching) as we’ll be back here in 18 months

Coxy

If we sack him now (and I’m not saying we shouldn’t) the only way I’d bother watching us the rest of the season is if we get Ole back in as caretaker for one last go around.

Not interested in another Rangnick stinking out the place and our players phoning it in for the next 6 months

Beyond that, unless something seriously changes in our sporting set up there is no point holding any hope for a return to playing decent football (not even after success here, just something I actually even slightly enjoy watching) as we’ll be back here in 18 months
Why do you think it would be better under someone we’ve sacked already?

Judas

Open to offers
I feel like this club isn't set up for success at the moment. Not even Arnold knows if he's gonna have a job in a month or not. Who are we going to bring with this shitshow of a squad and a failing football structure that's about to get demolished.

The ownership issues is really going to feck with our season.
Exactly. How can literally anyone in the organization beyond the Glazers feel good at the moment? It's probably the most uncertain and messiest the club has been since Fergie left.

Zoo

Give it to Phil Neville just to mindfeck his brother.

L1nk

Continuing with my suggestion of Nagelsmann earlier - think he has the personality and arrogance to do the job

BorisManUtd

Back when we were about to sack Ole I voted for Potter but his Chelsea stint showed how difficult it is to actually have success at top clubs.It was similar to Moyes at United probably.

Dark times.

sugar_kane

Why do you think it would be better under someone we’ve sacked already?
Because Ole is a legend and I give a shit about him unlike whoever our useless directors decide should replace Ten Hag

It will be fun, it could very easily terrible, we might even get relegated, but I’d at least give a feck again. I feel nothing but disdain for the majority of this team and our sporting hierarchy.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Continuing with my suggestion of Nagelsmann earlier - think he has the personality and arrogance to do the job
At least we'd be regularly treated to the wonderment of how he manages to look like a 6'2" dwarf.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Based on that sexy blazer he wore when he played us?

crossy1686

career ending
Pains me to say it but I think we have to go premier league proven if we want to get anything out of this squad for the rest of the season. A new foreign manager will only struggle for 6 months and get desperate again.

the_cliff

If it's interim then Ruud.

De Zerbe
Ange
Emery
Eddie Howe

Are all gettable tbh.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Because Ole is a legend and I give a shit about him unlike whoever our useless directors decide should replace Ten Hag

It will be fun, it could very easily terrible, we might even get relegated, but I’d at least give a feck again. I feel nothing but disdain for the majority of this team and our sporting hierarchy.
I don't get it. So, because you love Ole it would be fun to watch us in being awful? :confused:

Gordon S

Xabi Alonso, Francesco Farioli, Kieran McKenna, Abel Ferreira, Ruben Amorim are a few, fairly young interesting managers we could look at. There are certainly a lot more options out there.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Get whoever you want but

Whoever replaces him:

- will not be able to give Diogo Dalot a brain
- will not make Casemiro stop spamming the ball and treating it like hot potato
- will not change Lindelof's passive defending
- will not magically fix 2 left backs from injury and 1 starting CB from injury
- will not have the cure for Varane who gets injured if the grass is too wet
- will not get Rashford to play to last season's level
- will not get Martial back to his initial fitness (the guy is done)
- will not get Antony to look like a footballer

Those are just some of the problems we have in our starting 11. Wanna sack him? fine. But don't start nagging when the new guy ultimately fails and gets sacked within 2 years.
Great post. ETH isn’t the problem!

fallengt

Zidane is the best shout.

Players will walk over all the other suggestions.
He said many times he will only coach clubs he has connection with. Which means Inter, Real Madrid, France
Unless United was secretly his boyhood's club

Last edited:

vivaronaldo

can the ole fan club stop and leave his legacy in 1999 - he had his go and failed

untill the gazlers move on , its rinse and repeat every 2-3 years no matter who we get

OldSchoolManc

Knowing this lot in charge, they would probably go for Southgate because he can get Maguire and Rashford to play…

BuzzKillington

Don’t know enough about him to agree conclusively, but we need somebody with a football system who also has a very strong personality coupled with self belief. Not sure if that’s him or not, he always just came across to me as a bit of a bellend.

For now I’d take somebody who can just come in and lift the gloom and steady the ship. It’s hard to see where our next three points are coming from at the moment, and thats even with a very kind fixture list coming up.