Boateng
Maguire
Mina
Willian
Other
No one

If mods can do a poll?

Shiva87

Don't need another transfer thread! This is going to be another 48 hrs of mayhem. I think I'll switch off and come back on only if we actually sign some one

Infra-red

I think probably Alderweireld, at the death on Thursday for £60m or so. That'll be it.

el3mel

No one.

Think the market is over but we're just trying our luck, will be in vein though as we're not willing to spend +50m on anyone it seems.

buckooo1978

Alderweireld and that's it

Shame as Sandro is available and Fekir might have been an interesting signing for 50m

Sterling Archer

Jose said he's confident of one more, didn't he?

And if that isn't the CB then there's a surprise coming

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If any it'll be Alderweireld but I doubt even that with the lack of time left.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
50% chance we get Toby, 50% we sign no one in my opinion.

I just think that if anyone else was in the works in a different position we'd have atleast heard something.

Devil may care

Alderweireld hopefully, he's the only one we are linked to that I think makes any sense, it'll come down to whether Spurs can get another CB in by tea time on Thursday, or maybe they'll take Rojo on loan as part of the deal.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
No one.
I was convinced about this during the WC, when we were hyping up the signing of a 35 yr old GK and a 19 yr old RB, who most likely won't play in our first team.
The club were trying to convince the fans that we have signed 3 players, when in fact we signed only 1st first team player.
Many fans are still convinced that the 19 yr old will be getting plenty of game time, which I do not believe. Only time will tell.

gregor

I'm still hoping for new RW, but we'll probably sign no one.

JoaquinJoaquin

No one.
I was convinced about this during the WC, when we were hyping up the signing of a 35 yr old GK and a 19 yr old RB, who most likely won't play in our first team.
The club were trying to convince the fans that we have signed 3 players, when in fact we signed only 1st first team player.
Many fans are still convinced that the 19 yr old will be getting plenty of game time, which I do not believe. Only time will tell.
Yeah when you think about it, bigging up the signing of Lee fecking Grant should of been the warning sign.

Castia

Something must surely happen today? it closes at 5pm tomorrow there will be little time to get a £60m+ signing over the line.

Alderweireld is probably the player we're going for.

worldinmotion66

Maguire.

Leicester will sign Soyuncu to replace him, and all the top clubs will be after him in a year or two.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is there any relevance to TFM & Tuanzebe going out on loan yesterday?

I feel there is a chance that we might perhaps get Alderweireld, a game of last minute brinkmanship from Spurs attempting to squeeze every penny...possibly games from United too, being 'strongly linked' with Boateng & Mina.
Leicester already received a large sum for Mahrez, they really won't feel under any financial pressure to sell another big player for them.

But I'd also be happy to see the back of Rojo & Darmian.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If we had that poll I wonder how many would change their vote to no one now....

Bestietom

We will be in a race to sign either Maguire or Alderweireld. If Chelsea take a swap for Martial with Willian it will be done. With all of these 3 players here in England it can be done fairly quickly.

marktan

I'd rather we didn't even sign a CB than sign one. Waste of money.

Paul778

Absolutely amazing that nothing has happened today. Where are the airport pictures, the helicopters or big nasty American cars?

The fact that big Ed has time to sort out new sponsors during his most crucial two weeks of the year - Nothing going to happen. He’s basically telling Jose “make a team out of your existing players first”...

My expectations for this season really depends on when in the season Jose stops throwing his players under the bus and leaves. If he does it pre-Xmas maybe Carrick can scramble into the top4.

I can’t believe I feel this bad about the season. Maybe if we scrape a win on Friday it will all be roses again.