Who would you like to win it - Argentina, Croatia, France or Morocco?

Who’d you like to win this World Cup?

• Total voters

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
In other word, you hated Ginola.
Hey, I've had many sexual dreams about Ginola. The man is a God. You guys have had your moment now though. An African winner, then a new winner in general, then a non European team, then a European heavyweight.

Let someone else enjoy. :D

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Hey, I've had many sexual dreams about Ginola. The man is a God. You guys have had your moment now though. An African winner, then a new winner in general, then a non European team, then a European heavyweight.

Let someone else enjoy. :D
Only two countries have won two world cups in a row. And France aren't a heavyweight yet, we need a few more wins to be alongside Germany and Italy.

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Morocco. Like Shakira said - This time for Africa.

That is the fairy tale I want. But you can't go wrong with the other either.

Croatia - Modric cements his spot as the best midfielder of all time.
Argentina - Messi cements his spot as the best player of all time.
France - Mbappe cements his legacy, second coming of Pelé who might win 3 World Cups.

The Oracle

Who would you like to win?

Morocco would be the obvious choice because they truly are underdogs, and they are currently writing a remarkable story at the World Cup.

It's highly unlikely that Morocco will progress past France, so in that sense it would leave three teams, and here are my thoughts...

France
A really good team, and they would be viewed by many as being the greatest French side ever in delivering back to back World Cups; and it will push Mbappé's standing a little bit higher in world football, albeit he's at dizzying heights already.

Croatia
A never say die attitude, and with the incredible talent of Modrić pulling the strings in midfield, who would begrudge Croatia lifting their first World Cup?

Argentina
The potential to end what is seen by many as being one of football's biggest ever debates. Just who is the greatest footballer of all time? If they lift the trophy, the pendulum of votes will swing Messi's way... and rightly so in my opinion.

To answer the question, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing any of the four remaining teams win it.

Abizzz

Well i've been telling people France will win it for about 6 months so...

Now that Marocco is in the semis Marocco!

IRN-BRUno

Morocco
If not them I'd like to see one of our players win so Argentina/France, Varane already has a WC win so preference for Martinez.

Rodgerzzz

Any of them would be a good enough story to be a worthwhile emotional investment.

France maybe the least so, but 36 year old Giroud becoming France's top goalscorer and taking them to another WC would still be pretty remarkable.

Morocco, just an incredible feat to make it this far. Likewise Croatia just for the quality of players a country of their size continually produce.

Argentina winning would be a great way to send Messi off into the sunset & let's be honest Lisandro turning up at OT with a WC winners medal is something we all want to see.

Woodzy

Anyone but France.

Morrocco are a fairytale winner, Croatia the peoples champs, Argentina we get to see the GOAT lift the World Cup and then France can just feck off.

Bobski

Argentina, with Messi scoring a hat trick would be the most amusing outcome.Not so much for Ronaldo's reaction but for his fanboys and how they would try to rationalize it.

Jev

Argentina, I think, purely because of Messi. I think he deserves to win it and it would be a fitting 'end' for the best football player in modern times. Don't much care for any of the other Argentinians, though, pretty unlikeable bunch.

Acole9

Outstanding
why is Emi Martinez a cnut?
Just behaves like one on the pitch in nearly every match I see him in. There's a clip on twitter of him repeatedly shouting "I fecked you twice" at someone from the Dutch team. What the hell is that all about.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Argentina, because of friendships, because of Scaloni, who is much loved in my city, and because it is a team with soul, which has been growing throughout the tournament. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind Croatia
What city? La Coruna?

Traub

You just know it will be France cause no one actually wants them to win. That’s how life works

Oranges038

Croatia.

Modric deserves it, will cement his place as the best midfielder ever if he led them to another WC final and won it.

Elcabron

Anyone but Argentina, sorry Lisandro but too many cnuts in the team. Especially Emi Martinez.
Agreed.

I'd like to see Croatia win it. Really hard working side who give their all, they play simple football and no superstars in the team, Modric included, he is as humble as the rest of the team. Tiny population and on cusp of second WC final in a row. Incredible.

Would also like to see Morocco win it. Hopefully Croatia v Morocco final.

lex talionis

Would like to win? Croatia, of course. I played for a club comprised of mostly Croatians (I’m Mexican) as a teenager. Wonderful people who took me in as one of their own when I moved up here from LA. But beyond that…Luka Modric.

But it’s going to be France. I revere Varane, though I don’t really care for any of their other players.

RedStarUnited

Just behaves like one on the pitch in nearly every match I see him in. There's a clip on twitter of him repeatedly shouting "I fecked you twice" at someone from the Dutch team. What the hell is that all about.
Do you think he just randomly said that? Or he was provoked.

It’s interesting how only fans had an issue with the Argentinian players reactions and not the dutch players themselves. Maybe because the dutch players knew how much bullshit they also did/said to them?

Watch the below for example…

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Argentina would have been my preferred from before the start do I am sticking with them. It would be a perfect way to end for Messi and he deserves to win a World Cup

But Morocco winning would also be very special too

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
What city? La Coruna?
Yes Coruña. He played for many years at Deportivo. Not the best player but very passionate and close to the fans.
He said that one day he would like to coach the team. Obviously it's impossible now because of his category and the situation of the team, but maybe one day.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
France Croatia final with Croatia winning this time. Good for a new and small population, only 4m country to actually win it.

Don't feel Morocco would deserve it as lack quality mainly, Argentina are cheats and France won last time...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yes Coruña. He played for many years at Deportivo. Not the best player but very passionate and close to the fans.
He said that one day he would like to coach the team. Obviously it's impossible now because of his category and the situation of the team, but maybe one day.
Lovely city. I was there recently :)

Andersons Dietician

Full in Morocco, although wouldn’t bother me who wins out of who remains. It would be a nice end to the carear of Messi if Argentina won but then Morocco winning would also be epic