Wigan Athletic vs. Manchester United

OneUnited24

Rooney is in a right huff out there, lucky not be off already, maybe he knows he isn't starting on Tuesday.
I would really be shocked if he didnt start vs Chelsea, i dont want him to given his current form but SAF does have a habit of playing him in the big game and hoping it pays off.

Rooney has always been inconsistant but this season he almost looks like hes forgotten the basics, every pass seems to be underhit or off target. Given the amount hes played this season you would think he would start to look the player of old.

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
And I got criticised for suggesting Nani should have passed rather than shot during an incident midway through the half
Matchday threads usually contain two groups of posters, one who cant see anything wrong and one who cant see anything right. There's no balance, either a player is a legend, beyond improvement or he's shit, beyond repair.

RonaldoVII

The system we've started with it wouldn't have made sense for someone to be bounding up front from the right back position. Evra is more conservative this afternoon too so far. I think it's just a symptom of the system we're playing as to why Rafael is on the bench.
Rafael can be conservative. He can also pass to someone in front of him, unlike O'Shea this afternoon who seems to be kicking it anywhere and expecting someone to chase it.

IhabX7

Chicharito's movement for the goal is why he's so invaluable. Berbatov or Rooney would have just stood behind the defender waiting for Nani to do the impossible.
Absolutely. Rooney is so frustrating off the ball, makes the wrong run 4 times out 5.

wade

My granny could have played better than Carrick did against Marseille.

Carrick went missing again for the first half hour today. Last fifteen he's played himself into it a liitle more.
I liked seeing him pick the ball up, take a couple touches forward, and then get rid of it. He's remarkably good on the ball, but didn't do this at all against Marseille.

sidsutton

now watch Rooney score and the cock sucking commence. We've got some shitty fans.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Rooney has no support.

hopefully that is addressed.
He's supposed to be supporting Chicharito after he drops deep, but he drops deep and then passes the ball to the other team or loses it. He's done well once or twice, but he's screwed up more often.

Berbatov on, Rooney Off.

pauldyson1uk

They can't do anything since they saw it, but he only saw that Rooney ran into him. He'd have sent Rooney off if he'd seen him just run up and elbow him, but his angle didn't allow that.

He should come off at half so he doesn't get his dumb, greedy arse sent off.
I agree he should of been sent off.
Yes he should come off , but some on her want him left on and Hernandez off , just madness

prateik

b3b3 reading the caf on his iphone
the tan listening to the podcast
giggs is bored

Hitchcocker

WTF is Obertan doing with headphones during the match? Pay some fecking attention unless you're listening to Football for Dummies.

buckooo1978

giggs totally focused on match

meanwhile Bebe and Obertan on their Ipods/Phones