Wilshere - where does the hype come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

It's normally prohibited but always having a fit Gibson in the squad is punishment enough.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
I'm starting to get obsessed with young Jack.

His skill on the ball is very impressive and his passing is top notch too.

I like how he attacks the space and shields the ball to glide past players, and he gets stuck in.

Here's his latest game:

I hope Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and the lads head is turned.

He will become a legend at a club like ours.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Oi oi, keep Reyes out of it, he has more natural ability than all those names mentioned put together.

Anyway I god damn love Wilshere, what a player he is becoming. Now all we need is for Ramsey to take the next step, as Wilshere did this last season, and we'll be looking good.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Oi oi, keep Reyes out of it, he has more natural ability than all those names mentioned put together.

Anyway I god damn love Wilshere, what a player he is becoming. Now all we need is for Ramsey to take the next step, as Wilshere did this last season, and we'll be looking good.
Yup, you lads are definitely going to get fifth, result.

Joey Mac

He scores goals, galore. Betfair "Refer and E
Very talented player no doubt, got a great future ahead of him. If any of you follow him on Twitter you'll know he's a top bloke too, spending a lot of time with a terminally ill child, Jack Marshall. Credit to him, going beyond what's expected of him in terms of charity work it seems, really making a difference to this little lad's life.

alastair

ignorant
Very talented player no doubt, got a great future ahead of him. If any of you follow him on Twitter you'll know he's a top bloke too, spending a lot of time with a terminally ill child, Jack Marshall. Credit to him, going beyond what's expected of him in terms of charity work it seems, really making a difference to this little lad's life.
It's nice to see what he's doing for that lad. I know it's highly unkind to speak of his illness, but I was on his website the other day, and it doesn't appear as if he's terminally ill. He's extremely ill, but there is some small chance he could recover to some sort of normal life, from what I could gather. It wasn't written all that clearly though, so you may be right. Harrowing story either way.

Joey Mac

He scores goals, galore. Betfair "Refer and E
It's nice to see what he's doing for that lad. I know it's highly unkind to speak of his illness, but I was on his website the other day, and it doesn't appear as if he's terminally ill. He's extremely ill, but there is some small chance he could recover to some sort of normal life, from what I could gather. It wasn't written all that clearly though, so you may be right. Harrowing story either way.
Don't know to be honest, I was under that impression but I hope you're right.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Good player, I like him very much... probably the only Gooner I'd like to have at United.

But... something is getting wrong, I liked him, but now I hate him more with every day. I have even unfollowed him on Twitter, and that says all, to be honest.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I like him, but I wouldn't want him at United.

He's arrogant and confident, goalkeepers should be confident (and it's not wrong if they are arrogant, too). He's an interesting person, there's no question about that, I think his father was the same (unfortunately I'm too young to remember even his last years of career). He's got something, but I like him as a goalkeeper, not as a person, he's a wanker oustide the pitch. Fabiański is more likeable, methinks. He really surprised me when he was working with Polish TV days before and at Champions League final. He's an intelligent and a quiet man, and he dances very well.

Szczęsny is a better goalkeeper, but Fabiański seems to be a nice guy. I wouldn't want any of them at United, because as someone said in a thread comparing Szczęsny and de Gea, Szczęsny suits Arsenal, de Gea will suit us. And you can't disagree with that.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I like him, but I wouldn't want him at United.

He's arrogant and confident, goalkeepers should be confident (and it's not wrong if they are arrogant, too). He's an interesting person, there's no question about that, I think his father was the same (unfortunately I'm too young to remember even his last years of career). He's got something, but I like him as a goalkeeper, not as a person, he's a wanker oustide the pitch. Fabiański is more likeable, methinks. He really surprised me when he was working with Polish TV days before and at Champions League final. He's an intelligent and a quiet man, and he dances very well.

Szczęsny is a better goalkeeper, but Fabiański seems to be a nice guy. I wouldn't want any of them at United, because as someone said in a thread comparing Szczęsny and de Gea, Szczęsny suits Arsenal, de Gea will suit us. And you can't disagree with that.
That's spot on, there are different sorts of arrogance you can find in person and the kind of arrogance that Szczesny shows is simply annoying.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal

Excellent compilation, really does show how far he's come when guys like Iniesta are telling his teammates to pay attention to young Jack, and could foresee him becoming the 'chief' of the Arsenal side. He's grown into such an influential player, and I only hope the injury hasn't done too much to dent his confidence. Would really love him to end Gerrard/Lampard's England career for good..or is that asking too much?

tintedsepia

Nice Player. Here's hoping Cleverley surpasses him!

Interesting to see all the small players that all the big teams consider the rage right now.

Xavi
Iniesta
Sneijder
Modric
Cleverley
Nasri

It's a wonder if the new Zidane came along anyone would want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.