Wimbledon 2011

wr8_utd

:'(
Why does it take so much time for the roof to be closed and then the players to come on? It's been around 45 mins or so since it started raining...

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Dokic's nipples are the cherries on top of two lovely muffin baps

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Dokic's rack has me mesmerised. Lovely pert nipples..something about pumping and choo choo trains

Brophs

The One and Only
It's nice that Buffon was fit enough to play in the ladies' tournament this year.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
She's got a bulging stomach. Reading this page you'd think she's stunning or something.
A bulging stomach? It's a little bit but not much.
She's still a good looking girl. It's not as if she's obese is it?

She isn't stunning but a little bit of puppy fat doesn't make her a weapon

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
A bulging stomach? It's a little bit but not much.
She's still a good looking girl. It's not as if she's obese is it?

She isn't stunning but a little bit of puppy fat doesn't make her a weapon
Nah, I don't disagree. I was just reacting to the posts here that were drooling at her. It's not as if she's stunning IMO which was the impression you'd get.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Barker getting high-pitched by the minute as she tries to point out how Murray winning Queens means he's a dead-cert for Wimbledon, while McEnroe points out he didn't play any of the top 3 players in the world to win the tournament.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Nah, I don't disagree. I was just reacting to the posts here that were drooling at her. It's not as if she's stunning IMO which was the impression you'd get.
Ah sure you know yourself ... Some people would think she's a cracker.
We dont but hey ho!

Now sharapova on the other hand.....:drool:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I really hope this trend of courts (including Wimbledon) getting slower and slower is reversed soon. Watching old clips of players serving and volleying is such a wonderful sight. I've heard people claiming the grass of Wimbledon is moving more and more towards the feel of clay, which is just sad.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Very sad to see Dokic lose that match. I really hope her improvement continues.

As for Murray - I'd like to see him win this easy in 3. Completely dominate the game.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Murray in a spot of bother, a set down and the other guy is looking more likely to win to be honest.

Brophs

The One and Only
How does Judy Murray not get punched in the face more?

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Murray looks like a boring cnut but I like him as a person. After what happened to him early on his life, seeing friends get murdered and being a whisker away from facing death himself and then making it as one of the best in your sport requires a lot of balls and determination. Plus he has a very dry sense of humour.

And his bint looks like a nice shag.

wr8_utd

:'(
Becker on Murray's mum: "I just question whether a young man needs to have his mother around all the time in his job."

"I don't see the mother of Nadal or Federer. They come to the final but I don't think they have a real involvement in their games."

:lol:

Re Dokic's boobs

I found myself thinking that the fact that very few of the female players wear bras was the main reason I watch women's tennis