World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies | November 2017

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Denmark playing into our hands kind of. We will be happy to deal with long balls all night

O’neill Has us set up,very well

Still early days though

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
You've got Christensen, Vestergaard and Zanka and Bjelland is playing, wtf.

At least they have nothing to do defensively, so I could play there too.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
McLean may not be the best technician but ive rarely seen a player with such non-stop endeavour.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
They should be 2 up to be honest. If this keeps up they'll score.
They have had two moments. One from a good bit of play the other from an individual error

In general we have contained them quite easily and definitely got into it more in the last 5mins

O’neill Will be delighted with that half

Ralaks

Poor from Sisto not to score. You can't miss those and expect to waltz to the World Cup.

We've not been cynical or direct enough I think.

Eriku

Yeah, he seems like quite a dick to me. Never warmed to him at all. Perhaps it's just his way of displaying competitiveness, but still.

I would've accepted it a lot more if we were able to win more though, or at least create a chance or two against Macedonia. I don't feel that's too much to ask
We showed some scrap but yeah, disappointing game. A stronger ref would have been nice, maybe made it more of a proper match.

Otherwise it's nice to see Ødegaard's touches generally being good, looking way more likely to control the ball and find his next pass than anybody else. Would've liked to see him be more daring, though. Definitely not a weak link in our team.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Wasnt that Sisto lad playing against us last year in the Europa. Think it was Celta Vigo.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I've never seen anyone that isn't San Marino put 11 players behind the ball and then shit themselves against Denmark before. It's very odd to watch.

Kag

Ireland are genuinely horrendous.

Every player is getting the ball and just thumping it back to the keeper.

Harry Arter is stood there in acres of space and instead of even attempting to take a touch is just fecking lashing it 80 yards. Imbecile.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Terrible display, I'd nearly cheer for Denmark

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The thing is, Denmark look so weak at the back so if Ireland decided to actually play football they will probably score.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
The thing is, Denmark look so weak at the back so if Ireland decided to actually play football they will probably score.
We are playing for a 0-0 in general with the hope of a set piece going in our favour

I’m really not too displeased with how this has gone so far.

freeurmind

weak willed
People are criticizing Ireland's tactics but I mean, look at the quality of the players.