g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
What we think is irrelevant. The most important thing is what the club think and here is what I do believe they think

if they can keep Ole in then they will keep him. That would avoid the backlash with fans, it will mean not having to pay severance pay and then pay a new manager a new contract. Ole is also like the intern who suddenly found himself in a top job. He never complains in public because he's too grateful for the job, he's always smiling, he's always helpful....you know, the type of man Woodward needs by his side. Having said that, our revenues are in decline. If we don't make it to the CL then a scapegoat will be needed and we all know that wouldn't be Woodward.

I am firmly Ole's out camp. The guy is out of depth, our tactics are basic and our game is 1 dimensional. However its undeniable that his on the job training is being effective and the guy is quite motivated to do well. For example his summer transfers strategy bordered to the ridiculous (ie spending 130m on defence while completely ignoring CM) but he learnt from it and brought Bruno in January whose basically bailing him out. In reality there are good arguments on both camps. Sure United deserve a better manager then someone whose learning on the job. However its also true that its easy to say Ole out without providing alternatives to him who will build on the works done by Ole rather then try to reinvent the wheel. Honestly I think that would exclude the likes of Pochs and Nagelsmann whose tactics tend not to include wingers.

Im a cynical person. I see the good of Ole succeeding (less hassle, a manager who'll stay here forever etc) but I wouldn't close an eye to incompetence for it and I certainly don't give a feck about sticking my guns to an argument. I'd rather be proven wrong on a forum and United is winning rather then viceversa especially at a time when the Scouser's bastards are back on top again. Maybe someone in the pro Ole camp can psychoanalyse that, they seem quite good in it after all. Anyway back to the subject, while I still believe that Ole out is a better option I don't mind if Ole stays IF United brings him some serious support. That means a CEO who actually understand football, a DOF, a head of recruitment and possibly 1-2 experienced coaches at his side. That's something that I feel sensible Ole in supporters can live with and privately agree upon.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
There's "lying" and there's having an opinion on a fans forum, take some deep breaths and calm down pal.
But you did lie. You said most neutrals thought Leicester had a better squad than us at the start of the season. That's proven to be bullshit.

Jonno

But you did lie. You said most neutrals thought Leicester had a better squad than us at the start of the season. That's proven to be bullshit.
You really are a massive spanner arent you. Most neutrals I've spoken to, and I work with about 70-80 lads all supporting different teams, thought Leicester had a fantastic squad. So that's not lying is it. That's correct. The only lie here is you saying I'm lying.

And they were right werent they, because they're sat in 3rd place on course for a Champions League spot.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
You really are a massive spanner arent you. Most neutrals I've spoken to, and I work with about 70-80 lads all supporting different teams, thought Leicester had a fantastic squad.

And they were right werent they, because they're sat in 3rd place on course for a Champions League spot.
Oh well then, if the ones you talked to said that, it must be true. Funny how I work with a lot of football fans too and none of them were going out of the way to proclaim Leicester would be in third place.

There's no need for insults, I think it's quite clear that nobody expected Leicester to finish third at the start of the season. Just looks at the bookies odds, pundit predictions etc. They were considered top six challengers at best, a bit like Wolves. The general consensus was that that 4th place was between us and Arsenal.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I hear only excuses. Every manager has injuries.
Oh, so injuries to basically our top players is just excuses. I think liverpool would have been fine if Salah, vvd, Mane and firmino got injured with origi shaqiri playing instead. No difference at all.

Pep had no problems when his best defenders got injured. City cruising in the league right?

Spurs are doing extremely well with their strikers(top 2 players of their squad). Right?

If you expect Ole to get Rinaldinho levels of output from Pereira and Lingard becoming prime Messi, I am sorry but that's delusion. If you expect to see similar performances from midfield regardless of who plays, you're being unfair. Call it excuses or whatever suits your agenda but no manager can be successful when his most important players keep hitting the hospital.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Oh, so injuries to basically our top players is just excuses. I think liverpool would have been fine if Salah, vvd, Mane and firmino got injured with origi shaqiri playing instead. No difference at all.

Pep had no problems when his best defenders got injured. City cruising in the league right?

Spurs are doing extremely well with their strikers(top 2 players of their squad). Right?

If you expect Ole to get Rinaldinho levels of output from Pereira and Lingard becoming prime Messi, I am sorry but that's delusion. If you expect to see similar performances from midfield regardless of who plays, you're being unfair. Call it excuses or whatever suits your agenda but no manager can be successful when his most important players keep hitting the hospital.
We had all players available and were still shit.
Every manager had an injury crisis. During Fergies time, it was not seen as an excuse either

theklr

Without depth, there is nothing in "management" that can be done. He has played youngsters this season ffs. If he has a squad to work with we can understand. It's a ridiculous argument really. Fans expect victory not how well you rotate.
Ofcourse there is. He could have stopped his insistence that this United team should compete on all 4 fronts and binned either League Cup, FA cup or both.

When you know you have a thin squad and many players worn out, you need to take a step back and realise you cant compete in everything, or everything is at risk.

His wishful thinking got this team battered. If he would have a better squad its no problem, but we play a 30-year old Chinese league veteran ffs.

Just look at Rashford and Pogba who both got additional injuries outside of Europa League and Premier League. This is poor squad management in my book.

Klopp even tried hard to get rid of FA cup but didnt quite make it :lol:

I understand that United players want and need to win trophies, but then you should just focus on Europe League.

shaky

We can give Poch the job, then get him to imagine that we've signed Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Neymar, but they're just out injured for the season. A man of his talents can't possibly fail to win us the quadruple with that squad, injured or not.

Fredo

You broke my heart!

Totally agree with this, fans should get a reality check. It is not like we did not create chances yesterday to win the game, but we come with a plan to Goodison and after 3 minutes we fall behind to a fluke of a goal. This changed the whole game as all of a sudden we need to settle in the game AND score the soonest to level it up... If we put our chances of the second half in the net we would have seen most comments here "Yes we grinded out the result, Fantastic away win, well done lads, Ole is good, Ole managed this well etc etc..."

Everton were unbeaten for a while there and they look much better under Ancelotti, so to come back and level up AND look the team that is most likely to win it is not so bad, like any other fan we want the three points YES but with the way the game started it did not help our cause much, but credit for us pushing for the winner and not looking to settle for 1-1 win like we used to before under other managers... trust the process this is the first time we play decent football for a fecking while AND with the players that we would like to see on the pitch, summer is coming and we will be active in the transfer market to make this team even better. Despite our shitty start and the lack of depth of the squad, we were still able to beat to top teams in the league, we are almost there with this squad. Klopp's team finished 8, 4 and 4 in the first 3 seasons, they are where they are today because they took their time to get rid of players and get adequate ones, we are in the process now. People talk about getting Pochettino who has won absolutely nothing in the PL despite being in the league for 5 fecking seasons and are quick to ask for Ole to be sacked after 2 seasons roughly in the league, with a whole squad to rebuild, get a grip people.

edgecutter

A brand new system Everton despite being gifted a goal couldn't live with in the first half, d'ya mean that that one???
I can't really remember us having that many clear cut chances in the first half. We owned the ball, but I don't really remember Pickford making saves (I could be wrong), most of our chances were long range efforts.

Amerifan

Ofcourse there is. He could have stopped his insistence that this United team should compete on all 4 fronts and binned either League Cup, FA cup or both.

When you know you have a thin squad and many players worn out, you need to take a step back and realise you cant compete in everything, or everything is at risk.

His wishful thinking got this team battered. If he would have a better squad its no problem, but we play a 30-year old Chinese league veteran ffs.

Just look at Rashford and Pogba who both got additional injuries outside of Europa League and Premier League. This is poor squad management in my book.

Klopp even tried hard to get rid of FA cup but didnt quite make it :lol:

I understand that United players want and need to win trophies, but then you should just focus on Europe League.
This is one area I think Ole has been consistently poor in. When you have a squad as thin as ours, you need to prioritize competitions or overuse injuries are all but inevitable. It’s safe to say at this point in the season everyone in our starting XI is carrying one or more injuries in some form or another. That coupled with being tired, results in second halfs like yesterday.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
This is one area I think Ole has been consistently poor in. When you have a squad as thin as ours, you need to prioritize competitions or overuse injuries are all but inevitable. It’s safe to say at this point in the season everyone in our starting XI is carrying one or more injuries in some form or another. That coupled with being tired, results in second halfs like yesterday.
Disagree, a good manager would try his best to keep the team alive in all competitions as no competition is clear yet for us this season. In the PL we were saying that we are out of the top-4 race a month ago, then now we are 3 points away from top 4. In EL, the teams that are left in the competition look beatable so we also stand a good chance. In the cup, it's knock-out so our chances are still fair.

To concentrate on one competition like Jose did back then was high risk but he did it while having Ibra, Mkhitaryan, Pogba (all big names) and in the end it was those players who got us both the cup and the EL. Our squad doesn't have that experience but it has a will to fight, which I like.

I prefer to see us test the squad to the limit as we would know who is good enough to stay and who isnt, sometimes big squads overshadow the fact that there is a group of players who are bang average. Moving forward we cannot possibly have a worst season under Ole, with the recent additions we are edging closer to having a capable squad so just trust the process.

hobbers

Let's not forget Pogba, McTominay and Rashford all worsened their injuries because Ole played them in cup competitions. Pogba against Rochdale no less :lol:

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Let's not forget Pogba, McTominay and Rashford all worsened their injuries because Ole played them in cup competitions. Pogba against Rochdale no less :lol:
That was the lineup against Rochdale:

S Romero
A Wan-Bissaka
A Tuanzebe (c)
P Jones
M Rojo
Fred
P Pogba
A Pereira
J Lingard
T Chong
M Greenwood

Substitutes

V Lindelöf
J Mata
L Grant
D James
J Garner
S McTominay
B Williams 45

Seriously now, looking at the first 11, would you have thought that Perreira/Lingard/Chong/Fred (back then before he had any kind of form) would have done anything?

ottosec

2 wins in the last 6 league games and people are already shouting their lungs out. Pathetic.

Excuses over excuses. It's never Ole's fault.

I have to admit that I was quite pleased when he was appointed in the summer since he was one of my favourite players and I was caught in the romance of it. But it has proven to be a big mistake.

And you don't fix a mistake by ignoring it.

We also need to learn from this experience. A manager with a legendary status can end being quite dangerous, as we can see. These days we pretty much have the fans at war with each other. Players also suffer way more criticism than usual, because many people want to take heat off the manager. Even the board/owners get shat on way more than usual - but at least those wankers deserve it.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
1st season Europa league final & FA Cup final
2nd season Champions league final
3rd season Champions league winners
Okay so getting to the final counts or winning it?

And it was his 4th season (last year) that they won the CL, I don't see your point, he was bang average when he had an average squad, for all the heavy-metal football he celebrated 2-2 against Stoke... just because we are seeing Liverpool have a strong squad after 5 seasons of preparation doesn't mean that Ole is not fit for the job etc etc like most people here are claiming despite the guy not getting a full season with us just yet. So many posters here seems to have started supporting United when we had Cristiano and know nothing about club rebuilds and the shit times we had to go through over all those years...

theklr

Disagree, a good manager would try his best to keep the team alive in all competitions as no competition is clear yet for us this season. In the PL we were saying that we are out of the top-4 race a month ago, then now we are 3 points away from top 4. In EL, the teams that are left in the competition look beatable so we also stand a good chance. In the cup, it's knock-out so our chances are still fair.

To concentrate on one competition like Jose did back then was high risk but he did it while having Ibra, Mkhitaryan, Pogba (all big names) and in the end it was those players who got us both the cup and the EL. Our squad doesn't have that experience but it has a will to fight, which I like.

I prefer to see us test the squad to the limit as we would know who is good enough to stay and who isnt, sometimes big squads overshadow the fact that there is a group of players who are bang average. Moving forward we cannot possibly have a worst season under Ole, with the recent additions we are edging closer to having a capable squad so just trust the process.
Thing is though, as we have 2 different routes to Champions League, wouldnt it be best to just focus one those? I dont understand how that is a big risk.

We have already tested this squad to its limits rotation wise (or, lack of rotation), and it didnt go very well.

I could understand if there was some comps that the other teams didnt prioritze, but playing 2x Man City with all the fatigue that creates , just to be booted out in the semi-final is the worst possible outcome if you ask me.

Imagine if we would have played the squad players all the time in those cups, wouldnt you think we would be higher up the table now, and had more chances of getting top 4? I am at least pretty sure of it.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
For what it's worth, I think there are indeed some really promising signs at the moment. I missed second half yesterday as had to go out, but I thought in first half we looked really dominant and there was a satisfying fluidity and coherence to particularly our attacking play in the final third. I saw similar against Bruges. It's been a long wait to see this, but I have to say I'm feeling quite optimistic about us at the moment. That midfield of Fred/Mctominay/Matic and Bruno floating just off them looks highly capable.

That being said, it boggles my mind how a contingent of this thread can't understand why many posters are unhappy with Ole's tenure so far or other fans pointing out the deficiencies in it. Like I've said before, the argument that 'Ole is learning, he's made some mistakes, some quite large ones, but there are signs he is figuring it out', is so much more compelling than the whitewash of general Ole blanket positivity combined with character assassination you are seeing on this thread.

Ole is the default scapegoat for all the unhappiness in their respective lives.

They need silverware to give themselves some level of self-esteem. That's why they have little patience. They can't wait for the re-build. Seven years of United's performance have been tied to their own happiness/identity and self-esteem.

United is them so if United doesn't do well, their self-esteem drops. They need to feel like a 'winner', not by working for it yourself but via an outside vehicle.

Basically they have outsourced their sense of identity, community and purpose to an externalised source rather than, as you mature, you should start developing it internally, by yourselves.

Cases of arrested development.
What a bizarre, unnecessary and slightly malevolent post full of blanket assumptions, generalisations and accusations. I'm afraid resorting to such tactics to try and win an internet argument says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else my friend.

Asger

2 wins in the last 6 league games and people are already shouting their lungs out. Pathetic.

I have to admit that I was quite pleased when he was appointed in the summer since he was one of my favourite players and I was caught in the romance of it. But it has proven to be a big mistake.

We also need to learn from this experience. A manager with a legendary status can end being quite dangerous, as we can see. These days we pretty much have the fans at war with each other. Players also suffer way more criticism than usual, because many people want to take heat off the manager. Even the board/owners get shat on way more than usual - but at least those wankers deserve it.
It’s also a mistake that United have 90% of the squad near relegation fight quality. Ohh i love Glazers!

rotherham_red

We had all players available and were still shit.
Every manager had an injury crisis. During Fergies time, it was not seen as an excuse either
We've selected our best XI literally less times than the amount of digits that are on your right hand...

red4ever 79

Ssh. Dont state facts on here against Ole. Posters wont be happy. Everything is ok. The fact that Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs are cr8p means we have a right to be cr8p aswell

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yeah you are spot on with that and personally I think 4 points from those two games is a massive ask right now, our only hope is Pogba making a miraculous comeback off the bench against City next Sunday, if he doesn't make it then I have a horrible feeling City and Spurs will shut Bruno right down like PSG did with Pogba last year and slam the door on our top 4 prospects for good.
Given we have Sheffield United after City and Spurs though, I’d definitely shake on 6 points from those three. Again, it will be too many draws that kills us.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Thing is though, as we have 2 different routes to Champions League, wouldnt it be best to just focus one those? I dont understand how that is a big risk.

We have already tested this squad to its limits rotation wise (or, lack of rotation), and it didnt go very well.

I could understand if there was some comps that the other teams didnt prioritze, but playing 2x Man City with all the fatigue that creates , just to be booted out in the semi-final is the worst possible outcome if you ask me.

Imagine if we would have played the squad players all the time in those cups, wouldnt you think we would be higher up the table now, and had more chances of getting top 4? I am at least pretty sure of it.
Because both roads can change at any point as the league table is still in shambles, one week we can be at 8th position, the second we could be in the 4th position. The EL is knock-out so it's also not in the balance.

Mourinho put all the focus on the EL in APRIL, when he was almost sure our top 4 hopes are all but gone:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-s...-on-europa-league-says-mourinho-idUKKBN1750MD

This is the squad we have, nobody would have foreseen us sustaining so many injuries to key players BUT we are ALMOST SURE that so many players will not be here next season, we already got rid of the strikers, the defenders etc.. while keeping a small core for the squad, while playing good football when the full squad is fit and beating top teams, this is what we need to end the season well and to continue the process under Ole.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Anyway back to the subject, while I still believe that Ole out is a better option I don't mind if Ole stays IF United brings him some serious support. That means a CEO who actually understand football, a DOF, a head of recruitment and possibly 1-2 experienced coaches at his side.
That'd be nice.

And it's something I want to see regardless of who the nominal "manager" or "head coach" is. Like I've said many times, I do believe this is the basic stance of many who aren't explicitly "Ole out (and to hell with the consequences)".

And, yeah, the latter is fundamentally different - to make an obvious point - from embracing an "Ole in ('cause he's the Messiah" position (which hardly anyone does, I'd say).

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
This is Klopp's FIFTH feckING SEASON!!!!!!!!

VISIBLE PROGRESS OVER 5 feckING SEASONS, DID OLE GET 5 feckING SEASONS?
Easy there SpongeBob, why stop with Klopp?

What about Guardiola?
Or Fergie?
Or Shankly, maybe?

In fact, let's compare Ole to all the great managers shall we? Because he clearly has shown in his career so far that he's capable of being one of them, right?

Fredo

You broke my heart!

What about Guardiola?
Or Fergie?
Or Shankly, maybe?

In fact, let's compare Ole to all the great managers shall we? Because he clearly has shown in his career so far that he's capable of being one of them, right?
I tried to get your point but I couldnt, honestly.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I tried to get your point but I couldnt, honestly.
I don't think it's that difficult. Comparing Ole, a manager who has never really done much in his career before coming to Utd, to a manager like Klopp, who had already achieved so much before joining Liverpool, is utterly absurd.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
I don't think it's that difficult. Comparing Ole, a manager who has never really done much in his career before coming to Utd, to a manager like Klopp, who had already achieved so much before joining Liverpool, is utterly absurd.
Ah okay, yes agreed in this case.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Ssh. Dont state facts on here against Ole. Posters wont be happy. Everything is ok. The fact that Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs are cr8p means we have a right to be cr8p aswell
Generally, all is perfect, despite the fact that we have the worst points tally in ages. No problem here at all, keep walking

shaky

What about Guardiola?
Or Fergie?
Or Shankly, maybe?

I assume the point is, if the "already known to be great" managers often couldn't transform a team within a season, why is it realistic to expect any other manager to be able do so?

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I assume the point is, if the "already known to be great" managers often couldn't transform a team within a season, why is it realistic to expect any other manager to be able do so?
I don't think that was his point at all, but say it was..

Klopp did improve Liverpool year-on-year though. It's revisionism to try claim he didn't. There were very visible signs of progress throughout. I think most people's argument against Ole is that we have not really seen any proper, visible progress under him.

It's also important to note that managers like Klopp already had a history of building great sides. Naturally you are going to give more time and trust a manager more who has already proven they can do what you want them to. Sadly Ole has categorically not proven that, he simply doesn't deserve the same respect or patience Klopp got.

We would be much wiser to get a manager in who has already proven they can build great sides rather than continuing to put faith in a manager who has been in the game over 10 years and hasn't.

Mostly though I think it's crazy to try justify Ole by comparing him to managerial greats, which so often defenders of his tend to do on here, it makes no sense. Nobody in their right mind could possibly think Ole is at the level of those managers.

Thisistheone

I think the best "neutral" way to judge it is on the bookies odds at the start of the season, then look at their current position. The bookies had United and Chelsea are joint favourites for 4th which is pretty bang on.

Sheffield United in that sense have overachieved massively, they were relegation favourites with the bookies :eek:. Burnley also.

United are underachieving, as are Arsenal & Spurs.

https://www.football.london/premier-league/premier-league-201920-odds-title-16422649

Premier League 2019/20 top four odds
Manchester City 1/33
Liverpool 1/10
Tottenham Hotspur 4/6
Manchester United 1/1
Chelsea 1/1
Arsenal 5/4
Everton 16/1
Wolverhampton Wanderers 16/1
Leicester City 25/1
Newcastle United 33/1
West Ham United 66/1
Watford 100/1
Southampton 100/1
Crystal Palace 125/1
Bournemouth 150/1
Aston Villa 150/1
Brighton and Hove Albion 200/1
Norwich City 250/1
Burnley 250/1
Sheffield United 500/1

What Ole has done "best" and many are lauding him for is something I'm rather convinced is club policy rather than anything specific to do with Ole. I won't give Ole the free card many here do because our signings have been decent and we've gotten rid of some unlikeable players; as the transfer committee was most definitely put in place in Summer 2018 and overruled Mourinho all Summer, they have the power now with recruitment, that was crystal clear by Mourinho's treatment of Fred and his subsequent meltdown when they denied him the likes of Perisic and Willian.
So with that said, the entire transfer committee deserves just as much praise for this and there's a good chance we would have done exactly the same with Giggs or Steve Bruce in charge.
The managers role at United has clearly changed and the manager's job is much more than recruitment these days.
I'm a bit out of the loop these days, so can you expand on the transfer committe and who it involves?

Foxbatt

It is everything with him that is out of sorts. His tactics usually, his lack of game management and his lack of ability in utilising his squad to the best usage, his lack of knowledge in free kick situations etc. The whole thing looks disjointed most times.
Look at SAF. He even used the two da Silva brothers in midfield in some cup games. Why not use Jones in midfield in some cup games? Use Brandon too. Now he has at least three strikers and 4 if you take James into account. Rotate them.

ReddBalls

No, thought that was obvious by my post?

The season so far we’ve underachieved but we’ve plenty of chance to correct that.
Might have been obvious from your post, but I thought it would be good to point out that United might still end up having acheived on par. A lot of posters here doesn't seem understand that (not you, obviously).

the chameleon

Totally agree with this, fans should get a reality check. It is not like we did not create chances yesterday to win the game, but we come with a plan to Goodison and after 3 minutes we fall behind to a fluke of a goal. This changed the whole game as all of a sudden we need to settle in the game AND score the soonest to level it up... If we put our chances of the second half in the net we would have seen most comments here "Yes we grinded out the result, Fantastic away win, well done lads, Ole is good, Ole managed this well etc etc..."

Everton were unbeaten for a while there and they look much better under Ancelotti, so to come back and level up AND look the team that is most likely to win it is not so bad, like any other fan we want the three points YES but with the way the game started it did not help our cause much, but credit for us pushing for the winner and not looking to settle for 1-1 win like we used to before under other managers... trust the process this is the first time we play decent football for a fecking while AND with the players that we would like to see on the pitch, summer is coming and we will be active in the transfer market to make this team even better. Despite our shitty start and the lack of depth of the squad, we were still able to beat to top teams in the league, we are almost there with this squad. Klopp's team finished 8, 4 and 4 in the first 3 seasons, they are where they are today because they took their time to get rid of players and get adequate ones, we are in the process now. People talk about getting Pochettino who has won absolutely nothing in the PL despite being in the league for 5 fecking seasons and are quick to ask for Ole to be sacked after 2 seasons roughly in the league, with a whole squad to rebuild, get a grip people.
Oh great! Another poster bringing Klopp into it. There is visibly nothing remotely similar in Ole and Klopp's paths. I keep saying this and will say again, this season has been a poor season for most top teams bar Liverpool. We have actually underachieved, with our team and squad, we're not going to competing, but we should comfortably be 3rd or 4th. There is a big difference between competing for 4th and being comfortably in the top 4. £200 million has been spent. A competent manager would have us 3rd with this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.