Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JG3001

Wouldn't someone like Carlo Ancelotti have been better for us ? At least he has a proven track record in management...

Multi time champion for Milan

Champion for Chelsea

Champion for PSG

Champions league winner for Madrid

After Madrid he did decline a little bit, yeah, but he is still Carlo Ancelotti

I don't understand why we weren't in for him when Jose was sacked. It looks like he will do a great job at Everton.
Most fans turned their nose up at him when the name was floated around, fears of another “past it” manager after Mourinho

GlasgowCeltic

The belief at the start of the season was the first eleven is as good as anything in the league. If people truly believe that then Ole has to be culpable when that eleven gets outclassed so convincingly.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know we all think Poch and because he is new shiny toy, alot of people call for his name.

Look at his record against the big 6.

We all criticise Ole for how he achieved 3rd place, whereas we don't look at how Spurs got to the UCL, with alot of luck.

He is as stubborn as Ole.
He’s a better manager than Ole mate lets have it right. I’m not enamoured by Poch myself but he’s an up and coming manager who seems to know what he’s doing. If there’s a better option though then yeah I’d be all for it.

Paul_Scholes18

The belief at the start of the season was the first eleven is as good as anything in the league. If people truly believe that then Ole has to be culpable when that eleven gets outclassed so convincingly.
I think there is quality in our team. Our defense is as good as any with proper coaching. We got two good keepers even with De Gea being poor for sometime.
Midfield should be good with the right balance although not sure Pogba and Bruno work together unless they get coached to defend and press better together.
The attack got great talent and youth too.

I think people underrate our defenders. Look at City and Liverpool recently. Letting in goals for fun with so called world class defenders.
Spurs not being solid, Chelsea conceding 3 vs West Brom, Everton having Pickford and Keane, Leicester conceding vs West Ham and Burnley a lot.
Yet Arsenal look fairly good and that is with guys like Luiz who everyone said was crap. Shows what coaching can do and having a solid system.
Same with West Ham looking solid under Moyes now. They have worked on things and got a system in place.

romufc

He’s a better manager than Ole mate lets have it right. I’m not enamoured by Poch myself but he’s an up and coming manager who seems to know what he’s doing. If there’s a better option though then yeah I’d be all for it.
So was Jose. Let me put it this way, if we get Poch, what are the expectations? Ole is getting up top 4, so why change for someone to get us top 4?

The excuses when he gets only top 4... He has players from 4 diff managers, let him have a full season, let him have 2 transfer windows. Boom looks like something is happening, then the board dont back him.

We have seen even Poch can go on a bad run.

Changing the manager will not change the narrative of how it will end.

tombombadil

No, my solution would be the top to change (Woodward) so we can have a better success with appointing managers. Even well run teams change managers every few years. The difference is that every now and then they appoint a suitable manager. We have failed with all of our appointments. Woodward's failure doesn't mean that Ole or Moyes or Solari or Kovac or Setien or Hughes or Scolari etc would have been successful under different circumstances and if they had stayed more. Rodgers made Lpool a PL contender after 5 years. But he was unable to achieve more. If Lpool were still supporting him, they would be around top 6 for sure. But nothing would compare to what they have achieved after firing him and appointing a manager with steady progress. After 2 years, and after spending more than most of the teams, we have been outplayed by 3 teams, and we were lucky not to lose 5-2 vs Brighton. He has failed miserably as he did with Cardiff.
For sure. I agree with you about Woodward. To be fair to him, he has done well with the commercial side. It is the football side I would prefer him to delegate. But that is my opinion.

As for Ole, nobody can predict the future. Which is why I would rather not assume something is going to fail until I can measure the results. I'm not saying he is immune. He should be reviewed regularly. But to be fair to Ole, he has only had 1 full season with us. He is only 3 games into his second and he is already hamstrung with the transfers. Either transfers falling through or coming in only in Oct. And he has had no pre season whatsoever. I'd rather judge him at the end of the season. From the pace of the rebuild, I am guessing he will need a 3rd or 4th season to complete the rebuild. Haaland and Sancho and another centerback come to mind, but that is my gut instinct only. And during this time, he will always be reviewed regularly, which I hope he can meet the challenge.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
So was Jose. Let me put it this way, if we get Poch, what are the expectations? Ole is getting up top 4, so why change for someone to get us top 4?

The excuses when he gets only top 4... He has players from 4 diff managers, let him have a full season, let him have 2 transfer windows. Boom looks like something is happening, then the board dont back him.

We have seen even Poch can go on a bad run.

Changing the manager will not change the narrative of how it will end.
Jose was better yeah, I was a lot less willing to see him go than I am Ole. We won’t finish top 4 with Ole this season, it’s gone downhill again and there are better teams this season. If we got someone like Poch it might not work, but like I said if you have any other names by all means mention them.

tombombadil

This is some character assassination from Michael Cox on Solskjaer.

I completely agree with him. Ole is out of his depth, and it's time to move for Pochettino. This isn't really a hard choice. He will do well with this squad.
I like Pochettino. After Mourinho left, I favored him, but we went for Ole instead. The problem is, he has no trophies to show for, so he is also a gamble.

And i also have a nightmare scenario in my head where what will happen is that Pochettino will try to get rid of Pogba and Woodward will extend Pogba's contract instead. And then we are in for another round of shit show. :lol:

romufc

Jose was better yeah, I was a lot less willing to see him go than I am Ole. We won’t finish top 4 with Ole this season, it’s gone downhill again and there are better teams this season. If we got someone like Poch it might not work, but like I said if you have any other names by all means mention them.
I don't have any other names which is a problem in itself.

If I was Ed, the first thing would be to hire Edwin Van de Sar. Then get Ten Tag, Poch, and 2 other managers in for an interview.

Decide which manager can use this squad to build.

We have never had a process, it has always been reactionary. We hired LVG, then sacked him because Jose was available and again got Ole to steady the ship and hired him.

Where is the due diligence?

zacx

I would keep Ole... but not b'coz i believe in him... heck, i don't even think that Ole have it all to rebuild this team let alone bringing us any glory or title.

however, i think ole is a perfect fit or combo to the current regime at Old Trafford. Clueless manager/coach + Inept CEO + Disinterest but greedy owner

i think we are all agreed that Woodward & Glazers are our main problems at this club however it is practically impossible to get rid of them. Glazers are not going to sell the club unless exorbitant offer come through which is highly unlikely post covid.

the only possibility for this to happen, if the value of club drop drastically that the glazers might have to sell it to more interested party at much lower valuation. and keeping ole as manager might just accelerate this scenario..... :lol:

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I think there is quality in our team. Our defense is as good as any with proper coaching. We got two good keepers even with De Gea being poor for sometime.
Midfield should be good with the right balance although not sure Pogba and Bruno work together unless they get coached to defend and press better together.
The attack got great talent and youth too.

I think people underrate our defenders. Look at City and Liverpool recently. Letting in goals for fun with so called world class defenders.
Spurs not being solid, Chelsea conceding 3 vs West Brom, Everton having Pickford and Keane, Leicester conceding vs West Ham and Burnley a lot.
Yet Arsenal look fairly good and that is with guys like Luiz who everyone said was crap. Shows what coaching can do and having a solid system.
Same with West Ham looking solid under Moyes now. They have worked on things and got a system in place.
Why is it always like this with some out fans

Our defense play like complete imbeciles = Bad coaching
Liverpool and City concede 5 and 7 = Bad players

Our defense had one major problem last year which merits criticism and that was defending set pieces. Again and again we conceded from set pieces. That could be legit criticism of the coaching staff because it was a reoccurring problem. That being said though, a big part of that problem was that De Gea never comes of his line so every opposition team could just blast it into the 6 yard box and it gets dangerous every time because just the slightest touch becomes dangerous

The disaster we saw yesterday cant just be blamed on tactics and coaching. Goal 1 Maguire has about 5 brainfarts in less than 5 seconds, goal 2 everyone fell asleep while Son gets alone with De Gea, goal 3 Baily makes the worst decision he could possibly make, goal 4 Shaw has completely abandoned his post and both Maguire and De Gea feck up, goal 5 Pogba just watches and again Shaw has gone MIA, goal 6 Pogba makes an utterly stupid challenge. It was schoolboy errors and not anything about out set up or the team selection

And yes, our defense is not half as bad as they looked yesterday, but it has little to do with coaching imo. Last season we had the third best defensive record in the league and we actually looked pretty solid at times. So what happened? Did everyone forget to play football over the holiday? Imo, we got our arses handed to us yesterday because we were ill prepared both mentally and physically. After a dream start we completely shit our trousers and then head drops and its all downhill from there. And Ole is not blameless here. Its part of his job to prepare the players, but a lot of that responsibility also lies with the players themselves and all the apologies on social media after the game shows they fecking know it.

What matters now is the reaction we have after the break. If we continue in the same fashion then Ole will be on thin ice, and rightly so, but a new manager would still have to sort out the squad and the very obvious issues there. And i am not talking about depth or lack of quality, but the fact they can drop so many levels out of seemingly nowhere

Paul_Scholes18

Why is it always like this with some out fans

Our defense play like complete imbeciles = Bad coaching
Liverpool and City concede 5 and 7 = Bad players

Our defense had one major problem last year which merits criticism and that was defending set pieces. Again and again we conceded from set pieces. That could be legit criticism of the coaching staff because it was a reoccurring problem. That being said though, a big part of that problem was that De Gea never comes of his line so every opposition team could just blast it into the 6 yard box and it gets dangerous every time because just the slightest touch becomes dangerous

The disaster we saw yesterday cant just be blamed on tactics and coaching. Goal 1 Maguire has about 5 brainfarts in less than 5 seconds, goal 2 everyone fell asleep while Son gets alone with De Gea, goal 3 Baily makes the worst decision he could possibly make, goal 4 Shaw has completely abandoned his post and both Maguire and De Gea feck up, goal 5 Pogba just watches and again Shaw has gone MIA, goal 6 Pogba makes an utterly stupid challenge. It was schoolboy errors and not anything about out set up or the team selection

And yes, our defense is not half as bad as they looked yesterday, but it has little to do with coaching imo. Last season we had the third best defensive record in the league and we actually looked pretty solid at times. So what happened? Did everyone forget to play football over the holiday? Imo, we got our arses handed to us yesterday because we were ill prepared both mentally and physically. After a dream start we completely shit our trousers and then head drops and its all downhill from there. And Ole is not blameless here. Its part of his job to prepare the players, but a lot of that responsibility also lies with the players themselves and all the apologies on social media after the game shows they fecking know it.

What matters now is the reaction we have after the break. If we continue in the same fashion then Ole will be on thin ice, and rightly so, but a new manager would still have to sort out the squad and the very obvious issues there. And i am not talking about depth or lack of quality, but the fact they can drop so many levels out of seemingly nowhere
The players are also to be blamed of course. Yesterday we looked totally not like a team in defending. It was just too easy for Spurs.
Not having Lindelöf in the side was a problem. Should have been Lindelöf with Bailly I think since they looked good in the cup with Henderson behind.
Maguire should not be always in the team when he perform like shit. Same with Pogba.

It is a funny season. West Ham with average defenders look like the most solid side next to Aston Villa. Both fighting for relegation last season.
It is all down to coaching and tactics and not that these teams got amazing defenders.

Roane

The players are also to be blamed of course. Yesterday we looked totally not like a team in defending. It was just too easy for Spurs.
Not having Lindelöf in the side was a problem. Should have been Lindelöf with Bailly I think since they looked good in the cup with Henderson behind.
Maguire should not be always in the team when he perform like shit. Same with Pogba.

It is a funny season. West Ham with average defenders look like the most solid side next to Aston Villa. Both fighting for relegation last season.
It is all down to coaching and tactics and not that these teams got amazing defenders.

I think the criticism of the defence is fair in parts because ultimately the final thing to happen before a goal is what becomes the focus

However I think it's unfair because I think our defence are getting pressured into positions because of what is happening in front of them.or behind them

DDG whilst having strengths doesn't give confidence by staying on his line. I think it was the second goal where instead of retreating he should have come tearing out.

Our MF and forwards lose the ball so quickly that we are instantly under attack again. The defence are sometimes getting back into position but unable to do so as they are back under pressure.

Watch the game yesterday and you will see a pattern that happens a lot. Ddg goal kick to defender in our box, defender out to a player in front of him. Back to defender. Defender tries to take ball forward under pressure. Plays it off opposition player for throw in. Takes throw in, ball gets headed into space to no one and we are back under pressure. All this in our own half

We would be as well booting the ball long to our forwards who even if they lose the ball the opposition has a longer way to come giving defence a chance to reorganize

hurricane thunderclap

I think the criticism of the defence is fair in parts because ultimately the final thing to happen before a goal is what becomes the focus

However I think it's unfair because I think our defence are getting pressured into positions because of what is happening in front of them.or behind them

DDG whilst having strengths doesn't give confidence by staying on his line. I think it was the second goal where instead of retreating he should have come tearing out.

Our MF and forwards lose the ball so quickly that we are instantly under attack again. The defence are sometimes getting back into position but unable to do so as they are back under pressure.

Watch the game yesterday and you will see a pattern that happens a lot. Ddg goal kick to defender in our box, defender out to a player in front of him. Back to defender. Defender tries to take ball forward under pressure. Plays it off opposition player for throw in. Takes throw in, ball gets headed into space to no one and we are back under pressure. All this in our own half

We would be as well booting the ball long to our forwards who even if they lose the ball the opposition has a longer way to come giving defence a chance to reorganize
A lot of good points. The Kane goal while we were trying to play out from the back we will see again because it is stupid and does not work or accomplish anything.
We really need a world class centre back , two preferably. It is undeniable. Jose couldn't get them to buy one and Old won't either.
I said on another thread we should play five at the back and get the midfield to work harder. We will score goals,we are blessed with goal scorers . Our manager is a nice guy but the will,desire and ruthless manner in which many of the squad need to be shown is not forthcoming. It is a problem.

Luke1995

Most fans turned their nose up at him when the name was floated around, fears of another “past it” manager after Mourinho
I see from where you're coming from, but...

Unlike Mourinho, Ancelotti has been highly regarded by most dressing rooms in his career.

Anyway, back to the current situation: Assuming that the club is unwilling to sign a big name manager, there would be only two options. 1) Keep Ole as long as possible. 2)Sign another young manager

Either way, this decade from 2020-2029 looks certain to be dominated by Liverpool, City and Chelsea, while Arsenal most certainly will improve massively.

Bwuk

Just so disgusted with United
Could the possibility happen that we get Pochettino and have Ole move sideways in the club?
Move sideways to what exactly? Please don’t say DoF, he’s so unsuitable for that role it’s not even funny.

ghagua

I watched it all my friend just glad i wasn't in attendance. I watch team performances more than names which has been a mile off in each of the 3 PL games this season. An average team in Brighton could have scored 4 or 5 goals last week against United likewise Palace in week 1. Spurs are decent and scored 6, I gave a warning about Spurs fitness and sharpness in a number of posts before the game and sadly so it proved this evening helped along with many errors from United.
I was a huge fan of Pogba, until something happened and he has stopped performing. Looking at him closely in games, he is not doing anything to drive this team or motivate them. I know he is just one player, but being labeled a superstar, he should be doing much more to help drive his younger teammates. He is neither defending properly nor driving the team forward. As far as closing down opponents, forget about it. He is not the only one, Martial has developed the status of a God on here. He puts in a decent few games here and there, otherwise, he is off the pace and hiding outside the box. I really thought he was up for it yesterday to show Maureen, but I guess he was up for it too much.

As for the defenders, it's become a joke. I know they're not getting the protection from midfield, but some of the antics of the defenders is laughable. We spent 50 million on Bissaka and the guys is starting to believe his own hype. He is relying on his athletic ability to make a last-ditch challenge, positional awareness be damned. He has been caught out so many times out of position, that it is beyond ridiculous. The less said about Lindelof, Bailly and Maguire the better.

We need fighters in the team, along with ability. I know Rashford gets some heat, but that guy is a fighter and never stops. So do McT and Fred. I would play them both from now on until we get better players in or the ones who are dropped show some pride. I bet with McT and Fred, we don't get out-faught so badly in midfield.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I was a huge fan of Pogba, until something happened and he has stopped performing. Looking at him closely in games, he is not doing anything to drive this team or motivate them. I know he is just one player, but being labeled a superstar, he should be doing much more to help drive his younger teammates. He is neither defending properly nor driving the team forward. As far as closing down opponents, forget about it. He is not the only one, Martial has developed the status of a God on here. He puts in a decent few games here and there, otherwise, he is off the pace and hiding outside the box. I really thought he was up for it yesterday to show Maureen, but I guess he was up for it too much.

As for the defenders, it's become a joke. I know they're not getting the protection from midfield, but some of the antics of the defenders is laughable. We spent 50 million on Bissaka and the guys is starting to believe his own hype. He is relying on his athletic ability to make a last-ditch challenge, positional awareness be damned. He has been caught out so many times out of position, that it is beyond ridiculous. The less said about Lindelof, Bailly and Maguire the better.

We need fighters in the team, along with ability. I know Rashford gets some heat, but that guy is a fighter and never stops. So do McT and Fred. I would play them both from now on until we get better players in or the ones who are dropped show some pride. I bet with McT and Fred, we don't get out-faught so badly in midfield.
Or you get a manager capable of motivating and getting those players playing proper again.

tomaldinho1

Could the possibility happen that we get Pochettino and have Ole move sideways in the club?
He would be an excellent first team technical coach in my opinion - our strikers needs a specialist coach and you can see how much he's improved Martial. I just don't see him as a head coach though.

DoF however needs to be someone with experience in that role already it would be madness to make Ole DOF in a club that's never had one and in a job he's never done before.

Mercurial

He did great vs the top 6, he is detoxing us slowly. I wasn't for him but more and more it's 'openly' evident the club has internal issues higher up, what he is doing (undoing?) has value long term. I just hope that he doesnt fill us with softies that lack grit and can't go all the way at the sum of his tenure. His signings have lacked 'grit' bar Bruno that has fire in his gut, this is worrying to some extent.

hobbers

The only way Ole could move in the club is down to some sort of striker coach, because that's all he's qualified for.

Imagine that, a manager taking a demotion of like 3 whole levels.

sparx99

I never really wanted to subscribe to the Ole as DOF idea but I actually kind of like the idea as time goes on.

In general I think we are targeting the right players and the squad togetherness has been good under Ole. I would like to see him stay and build on the culture.

BUT

He isn’t a good enough coach. Julian Nagelsmann, Pochettino, Bielsa, Rodgers etc would all have more to offer. We could actually act now and make a change on the front foot instead of waiting until we crash out of the CL and are bottom three of the league.

This could be a chance to make the kind of move Liverpool did by sacking Rodgers. Klopp was available and despite Rodgers having had some success at Liverpool they made a positive change.

sparx99

He would be an excellent first team technical coach in my opinion - our strikers needs a specialist coach and you can see how much he's improved Martial. I just don't see him as a head coach though.

DoF however needs to be someone with experience in that role already it would be madness to make Ole DOF in a club that's never had one and in a job he's never done before.
I don’t necessarily agree. Lots of ex players have gone straight into DOF roles. The transfer committee is already set up with him on it.

Leave Poch or whoever to get on with coaching the team while Ole sets the culture from the sporting side and targets the players to bring in.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I never really wanted to subscribe to the Ole as DOF idea but I actually kind of like the idea as time goes on.

In general I think we are targeting the right players and the squad togetherness has been good under Ole. I would like to see him stay and build on the culture.

BUT

He isn’t a good enough coach. Julian Nagelsmann, Pochettino, Bielsa, Rodgers etc would all have more to offer. We could actually act now and make a change on the front foot instead of waiting until we crash out of the CL and are bottom three of the league.

This could be a chance to make the kind of move Liverpool did by sacking Rodgers. Klopp was available and despite Rodgers having had some success at Liverpool they made a positive change.
Next manager is going to have a hard time getting rid of Maguire AWB James possibly Telles and Vadebeek. We shall see. On the other hand Ole might be the reason those players have forgotten the how to play football. They were all good before arriving.

Nori-

If I was Ole I'd hand in my resignation tomorrow. What a disgrace of a club.

Save himself the bi-annual blame the manager for poor results after not giving him the players he wants and starting all over again with a new manager, game.

Anustart89

Solskjær's approval rating in here dropped around 7%(from around 75% to 67%) in less than 20 hours after this loss. That's roughly 200 people either changing their mind or coming off the fence to vote 'Ole out'. Interesting how such "key games" can be all that it takes for some.
I've been banging on about my disapproval of Ole all week long but never got around to actually changing my vote until yesterday. Might be the case for more people, just not being arsed with changing their votes until now.

sparx99

Next manager is going to have a hard time getting rid of Maguire AWB James possibly Telles and Vadebeek. We shall see. On the other hand Ole might be the reason those players have forgotten the how to play football. They were all good before arriving.
I don’t think Maguire or AWB are as bad as people are making out. The whole team has been horrid to start the season but different coaches often come in and get a completely different tune out of players.

Our lack of basic coaching is hurting us. We still lack an identity. You watch Leeds and every players knows his job. We just don’t have that attention to detail. It’s all instinct.

ghagua

Or you get a manager capable of motivating and getting those players playing proper again.
I have been saying that all along. Ole has been here nearly 2 years, but you look at the team and do you feel there is a system that is being played, or just random players thrown in there without a clue.

always_hoping

To be fair to Pogba he's off the pace after missing out on weeks of training after getting the virus. Remains to be seen will he improve once he get match sharp, he can't perform much worse than recently and needs to be played further up the field and leave defensive duties to other players.

I don't know what has happened to Wan-Bissaka he was good defensively in the first half of last season but since coming out of lockdown he's been poor and seems to have lost all positional sense.

Fighers, grafters and leaders are required for any team that wants to be successful United don't have enough of them or didn't last season. Hopefully Van Der Beek and the other new signings can provide more that in the months ahead.

ghagua

To be fair to Pogba he's off the pace after missing out on weeks of training after getting the virus. Remains to be seen will he improve once he get match sharp, he can't perform much worse than recently and needs to be played further up the field and leave defensive duties to other players.

I don't know what has happened to Wan-Bissaka he was good defensively in the first half of last season but since coming out of lockdown he's been poor and seems to have lost all positional sense.

Fighers, grafters and leaders are required for any team that wants to be successful United don't have enough of them or didn't last season. Hopefully Van Der Beek and the other new signings can provide more that in the months ahead.
Sorry mate, at some point excuses have to stop. Yea, he came off a long injury and was not performing. He has just come back from Covid-19 and is still not sharp. But at some point the buck has to stop somewhere. Ever since he joined, he has turned it on some occasions, while drifting most of the time. Very uncanny similarity to Martial actually.

Roane

I have been saying that all along. Ole has been here nearly 2 years, but you look at the team and do you feel there is a system that is being played, or just random players thrown in there without a clue.
We have individual player brilliance and no team most of the time

If that was the plan we should have signed Grealish and Zaha. Two players who look to do it themselves and very well. Grealish especially makes things happen.

For a striker Ole hasn't taught our strikers the art of movement and creating space or holding the ball to ease pressure and allow players to come forward.

He has done well to help change things at the club off field but as coach and manager he simply isn't one

ghagua

We have individual player brilliance and no team most of the time

If that was the plan we should have signed Grealish and Zaha. Two players who look to do it themselves and very well. Grealish especially makes things happen.

For a striker Ole hasn't taught our strikers the art of movement and creating space or holding the ball to ease pressure and allow players to come forward.

He has done well to help change things at the club off field but as coach and manager he simply isn't one
Exactly! He has been working with these players for nearly 2 years now.

Actually would have been delighted with Grealish. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he is skillful and plays with guts. Loved how he carved apart the scousers yesterday.

ShinjiNinja26

Solskjaer may or may not be the right man to take us forward but failing to properly back him in the transfer market means it won’t matter the end result will be the same, sacked. And that goes for any future managers we hire, unless we get extremely lucky and stumble upon the next Fergie who can work miracles with limited resources. Which unfortunately is very unlikely.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Hes losing control of the players it seems. Captain arrested and comes back playing like a donkey. Wan Bissaka like all the other players told to not go to Dubai and went anyway against club orders.

Now it seems like Bruno has called out our captain to the rest of the team and then been substituted for the outburst.

I'm not Ole out but he's going to have to perform miracles to get this back in order. Needs a strong person by his side.

The club is broken from top to bottom.

Roane

Solskjaer may or may not be the right man to take us forward but failing to properly back him in the transfer market means it won’t matter the end result will be the same, sacked. And that goes for any future managers we hire, unless we get extremely lucky and stumble upon the next Fergie who can work miracles with limited resources. Which unfortunately is very unlikely.
As a newbie I only have a limited number of posts so can't get too involved with discussions.

However I would love to know how people feel Ole wasn't backed in the transfer window. Not sure if there is a thread on the topic but there should be.

I'm no fan of the owners and Ed but I do sometimes wonder if things are assumed or factual.

This post isn't aimed at you shinji tbh it's more a general comment albeit in response to your post.

I know some may say Ole wanted Sancho but Ed didn't deliver and there are plenty of POV about it. But I for one can totally understand why a signing for £108m might be an issue (covid or not). Especially one that I personally don't see the fuss about. If anything Ed is an idiot for backing the £80m for Harry.

tomaldinho1

Hes losing control of the players it seems. Captain arrested and comes back playing like a donkey. Wan Bissaka like all the other players told to not go to Dubai and went anyway against club orders.

Now it seems like Bruno has called out our captain to the rest of the team and then been substituted for the outburst.

I'm not Ole out but he's going to have to perform miracles to get this back in order. Needs a strong person by his side.

The club is broken from top to bottom.
Has this been proven or just a rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.