Wout Weghorst - Manchester United Player (on loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siw2007

Welcome to the club! Not the most glamorous of signings the club has made but he is the exact profile of forward we need, he gives us another dynamic and hope he can be an effective option for us when he is called upon in the next 5 months.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Glazers Wout!

LordSpud

Big old lad isnt he next to Ten Hag? I fecking hope he kicks on and scores a few for us.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Signings like this that 'underwhelm' usually turn out to be the best ones.

Excited to see what he can do in a good footballing side. It'll be nice to have a striker that will break his nose to score once again.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm so fecking ready to see him play for United. Arent you playing a midweek match next week?

Barthez

I predict this will become permanent and Burnley will fleece us dry.

Devil81

One things for sure this lad is playing in the hope of a contract, I would imagine that means he will play his heart out.

I'm casting his spell with Burnley aside, his goal record is good. Now go and prove the doubters wrong Wout.

Irwin99

Looking forward to seeing him play, especially as Martial is beginning to pick up injuries again.

Looks like a bit of a classic goal poacher 'fox in the box' from the goal highlights i've seen.

El-Manos

Best of luck to him. I do hope we have a plan for the summer in terms of recruitment in that department

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
My phone app notification said United's 2nd January signing confirmed... Who is the first??

Status
Not open for further replies.