g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Yannick Bolasie

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It reminds me a bit of kanchelskis' sailor salute, completely pointless but somehow extremely joyful :lol: he's basically saying to Lovren I'm so much faster I can basically touch the floor and dribbled passed you you're that slow :D

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
It reminds me a bit of kanchelskis' sailor salute, completely pointless but somehow extremely joyful :lol: he's basically saying to Lovren I'm so much faster I can basically touch the floor and dribbled passed you you're that slow :D
Kanchelskis is the father of pointless tricks! Sailor salute and Zidane pirouette without touching the ball :lol:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This guy has been one of the most entertaining footballers this season. Great season for him. He's the sort of player that if you would watch football for the first time this season and see him play, you'd start supporting Palace.

Might do a job for a big club. You can't really say for sure unless it's tested out. Not sure if I'd want to see him bought because Palace has been a good side to watch since Pardew took over. Bolasie has been a good watch all season but overall the team plays good football.

RooneyLegend

He's had a great season, inconsistent at times but has, especially since pardew joined them, been incredibly difficult to handle. He's just so difficult to handle due to his pace, power, agility, size and unpredictability. If he had better movement which would result in more goal scoring chances he'd be a monster. Would be an interesting gamble for any team.

m1y2

I like him since the days Zaha was still their player, good pacy tricky wingers on both flanks they have, not top6 material though, too inconsistent

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
ScoutNation just posted their season highlights for him yesterday. He looks like a world beater on YouTube. :lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Apparently his work with sports psychologist Dan Abrahams has been a big factor in his improvement.

Palace is quickly turning into one of my favourite teams in the league.

1) They always win against Liverpool on big occasions

2) They've started to play some really fun football

3) Bolasie & Zaha

4) Cool free kicks from Puncheon every time I watch them play

5) Pardew

6) Their name. Hilariously grandiose.

7) Hangeland

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
His pace and power are pretty frightening. Like I said the other day in another thread, he'd be a good squad option for a top 4 side. Him coming off the bench and sprinting at tired defenses could be great.

Wouldn't mind him at Chelsea for a cheap fee.

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
His pace and power are pretty frightening. Like I said the other day in another thread, he'd be a good squad option for a top 4 side. Him coming off the bench and sprinting at tired defenses could be great.

Wouldn't mind him at Chelsea for a cheap fee.
I think him coming off the bench might seem like a good idea due to his attributes, but I think he is the type of player that need to play every week to keep momentum going.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Type of player who will sink, or swim like Michael Phelps at a big club in my opinion. No middle ground.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Neymar did this thing at Santos, he went to pick the ball up in open play, confusing the defender and making him stop. Then he knocked the ball past him and went.

birdy2121

Palace is quickly turning into one of my favourite teams in the league.

1) They always win against Liverpool on big occasions

2) They've started to play some really fun football

3) Bolasie & Zaha

4) Cool free kicks from Puncheon every time I watch them play

5) Pardew

6) Their name. Hilariously grandiose.

7) Hangeland

Great to watch with all the pace out wide. Dont rate Pardew however and think they could struggle with Leicester and the 3 promoted clubs in 12 months time.

Jammydodger7

He's useless really to be honest, has a few good games every season, usually against Liverpool but on the whole he makes Nani look consistent.

JoaquinJoaquin

What are all these videos of Footballers rapping? :lol:

But yeah on Bolasie, I like him. Could easily see him at someone like Spurs or even Liverpool for that matter. He would be great at Southampton IMO.

Parry Gallister

Great player to watch, Southampton's a good shout, could see him at Stoke if Bojan's crocked in the long-term. He seems to fit Palace well enough too, be glad to see him there awhile yet.

stepic

Hopefully he stays at Palace but could he be a potential Sterling replacement at Liverpool?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Who could really do with him is England, surprised the papers haven't been complaining about England letting him get away but then again most journalists are probably too dumb to realise he is English.

saivet

Who could really do with him is England, surprised the papers haven't been complaining about England letting him get away but then again most journalists are probably too dumb to realise he is English.
Nah, it's alright, we've got Grealish ;)